Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

YJ " I want to become a person who can be a part of a good memory, not only as an actress but also as a person."

BG also said one of his favorite lines in MDBC during his recent FM is when eunuch Ra-on told Lee Yeong  "the memory of being loved will become the source of strength for the rest of our lives "  :heart:

• Like 23

Omoo..how jealous I am of chingus who can attend bogum's fanmeeting no matter which country you are. You are all so lucky and I doubt I can experience it once in a lifetime :tears:

Reading the latest interview of yoojungie, I really respect her even more. Her way of thinking exceeds her age I can say. So mature. How can I not love this young lady more and more. She and bogum definitely are one of most talented young artists who not only can act but with good behaviors and full of respect toward everyone.

And I just read on instagram that bogum is actually not very well this morning when going to hk. He catches a cold. I can see his tired face. Please rest well bogum ah and eat well. I hope you enjoy your stay at hk and create beautiful memories with yor fans. I believe you have your vitamin c who comforts you all the time :wub: So be healthy and god bless you :)

• Like 20

Looking at BG airport pictures he look like he is in a love sick mode :blink: Nyahahahah

While on YJ side she is so...no more further explaination.. she is Goddesssss:blush:

Btw, off topic..is this our BGmie at 1:05 ??

Cr. To the owner

Sending my :heart: to everyone! Boyoo shipper fighting!

• Like 10