Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

I was born September 2... And you, dear?

YJ's reaction (jealous gf mode) stayed on my mind and I was smiling like a fool all the time I was cooking..it's like BG was caught red handed and it took him longer than YJ to compose himself again..but the ever mature gf understood, I guess.

Aaaahhhh, this couple always gives me a reason to smile about..what do they have in store for us on KBS awards night? We're already rolling and drowning with our delulu mode actively on with their MAMA stint..we'll probably fall in a sinkhole by then OMG!

September 15..hehehe Oh no!They knew our birthdays here..it's okay guys you can send your gift to us next year..:joy:

Actually after seeing this PLATINUM BOYOO MAMA VIDEOS..I was laughing and stomping my feet on the floor..can this two stop making their eyes, actions and no space movement not so obvious???Although praying that they will make it more visible to fill my greedy boyoo heart...same here!!BOYOO COUPLE FILL OUR WHOLE WORLD ALSO TO THE BRIM...!!:love:

If the BoYoo couple will be the reason for us to die coz of too much happiness.. I will be more happy and willingly drown myself..ehehe..

• Like 21

I must be crazy now.. after sleeples night. What am i doin now?. I watch MAMA again in my local tv coz it's have been subbing. Although i have to extra patient coz many advs..hahhaha.. wanna know the translate of BoYoo moments in my language. N i won 't miss every single move or body language of boYoo for sure now. :glasses:

So.. no news bout YJ ngie flight back scedule???

50 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

2. I'm so glad that YJ's movie " Because I love You " will premiere on Jan 4th - BG doesn't have a scheduled fan meeting on that day, so another possible BoYoo moment for us ? 

Wooohooo. u give us the best news.. I bet all mdbc boys n girls squads will came for sure if their schedule allowed. N don't forget bout CTH is BG beloved hyung. N many SK celebrities will come too since CTH is best buddy hyung for many actors..

• Like 18

54 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

UHUH!!BOYOO IS REAL IS SO FAST IN ANALYZING EVERYTHING hehehe:love::heart:

@torquoiselily this one also..check it out..:blush:

Oooommggg! Kissy my baby, that is epic!!! I mean, who else had that cap recently? It's really very similar! That is IT! Oh my! Indirect BoYoo moment! Hahahah. 

55 minutes ago, gum1626 said:

lovely smile :heart:

Omg this is sooo cute! Like Ken and Barbie come to life! Love it!!

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Reminded me of the song..LOVE IS STAR...oh my goodness..is this is Bo Gum?your biggest clue to our shippers heart..????

Love is a star
It shines brightly on me
My love is a star
A person who shines like the stars
I promise you
It’ll be my last
You’re that kind of person for me

No matter what I do, I can’t hide it
My footsteps toward you
Even my gestures

My days used to be nothing special
Now every little thing becomes clear

The day a long darkness fell
The person who embraced me
The person who quietly held me
I love you
I love you
Love is you

Since you put it that way, well, yes indeed! Now that I look closely at BoGum's Tweeter header, that one star that shines brightly amidst the rather cloudy night sky is indeed HER! His Raon, his yakgwa, his source of strength, his source of joy. Falling in love is indeed the most beautiful feeling in the world.

• Like 21

16 hours ago, happysloth said:

Since you put it that way, well, yes indeed! Now that I look closely at BoGum's Tweeter header, that one star that shines brightly amidst the rather cloudy night sky is indeed HER! His Raon, his yakgwa, his source of strength, his source of joy. Falling in love is indeed the most beautiful feeling in the world.

YUP..SHE IS INDEED HIS STAR..HEHEHE FEELS SO GIDDY!!!:love::heart:

@torquoiselily @chiyie16 It's seems our BoYoo Moment Is Not Yet Over in HK..thanks to our dearest BoYoo shippers keen eyes and ninja skills...hehehe but it's look like it's over for me..for now..I have to go..catch up with you tomorrow:blush:mwahhh thanks again for the updates..looks like some of the BoYoo shippers in this house is catching up with their sleep..:blush:mwahhh hugs to all.:kiss_wink:

• Like 18