Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

59 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

this his schedule for this week,

I guess he'll not attend MAMA..

Okay then no prob, maybe will surprised him when he have FM in HK

hahah delulu

Oh well..I was sad but it's all right. Enjoy your break, bogummy!

And I am looking forward to yoojung's dress for MAMA. Hope she will be drop dead gorgeous and attract more fanboys! 

• Like 20

On 26/11/2016 at 7:08 PM, docgippeum22 said:

I wonder what was going theough Bo Gum's mind when the "gentle caress of this thumb" was happening... 

Really those two!!! 

My delulu:

BG's mind: I am impure,..(But he cant help) 

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

I'm quite amused at the fact that BoGum text her in the morning or late night maybe (regarding the rating)

It means he the first/last person he was thinking that time is YooJung 

hehe

YJ just told us that they had no boundaries when texting each others. It shows how close they are.

• Like 21

8 hours ago, daphane said:

And I am looking forward to yoojung's dress for MAMA. Hope she will be drop dead gorgeous and attract more fanboys! 

So attractive that BG will call her nonstop or probably take the next flight to HK!

• Like 18

@thesecretgarden I WANT TO SEND YOU MY HEART MY DEAR!!! I can't sip my coffee coz I was so immersed with every words on your lovely writing..:heart:

So amused with PDnim making a bet and Dong Yeonie as Yoo Jungie's made of honor hahaha:joy:want to hug you!!please keep it coming!thanks for another wonderful story..

P.S. 2028 I will be waiting for this year to come..with so much anticipation...

• Like 17

17 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Forgot to mention in my earlier post that I chose the cosmos kiss as my best MDBC scene even though there's so many other great scenes......in the hope that they'll RE-ENACT the scene on stage......oh dear! Help me!!!!!!

hahahahaha  I love it!!!!!!!No I will not help you my friend..my gosh!!I squeals with your post..!!:love:

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, daphane said:

I was sad too, Monday blue suddenly struck after the news :bawling:  YES I am looking forward to seeing Yoojung's knockout gorgeous dress ( finger crossed ) on stage too.  :blush:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Real oppa dongseang pictures..hehehe thanks for sharing this chinguya..:blush::heart:love the dooms day to all the boys who want to get close to uri Yoo Jungie..it seems that Bo Gum's wall is the STRONGEST DEFENSIVE WALL THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR..:joy::blush:

IKR truly an oppa-dongsaeng kind of relationship :blush:  And I agree with you, PBG's wall is the STRONGEST EVER, EVEN STRONGER THAN THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA.   :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

The reporter finished interviewing both and got both signatures on a poster :wub:

Guys!!!! Judging from the timing, they should have met each other at the interview location!!!!!!! Now I'm waiting to see if they did a joint interview with them. :w00t:

Lol even their signature have chemistry..♡♡♡

• Like 23