Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 hours ago, B4L01 said:

Seeing the reunion of Gumiho cast and the MDCB F4 reunion as well boost my energy level and activate my delulu mode on. Most of us here are talking about how PBG is on his wall mode again.  But what I'm seeing here is a different KYJ.  I know that KYJ, Lee Min Ho 1993 and oher Gumiho cast have maintained their friendship even after the drama is over. So they usually have their reunion or go out together if they have time.  KYJ and LMH are close friends.  He even attended KYJ's graduation.  

sunnmoon-lee-min-ho-piggyback-kim-yoo-jung_zpsml6zuw0x.jpg~original

Hide contents

@B4L01 YJ could even carry LMH. she is amazing:)

one chingu mentioned here that  PBG is affectionate guy and touchy to YJ.  Since she is used to hug with guy friend like LMH. could she have any different feeling by PGB touch...:sweatingbullets: make me worry:(

• Like 14

LMH is same age with BG right?

I think BG must be really worried that his person might drawn into someone. As i know that LMH is direct person and YJ wants a person who confess directly. HAHAHA

BG heart might explode into jelousy. Delulu mode on the go!

Cant help it but i really think that they are really in SOME relationship.♡

• Like 20

I think they YJ and LMH has a good friendship too and i hope it doesn't get affected because her heart belongs to BG now :phew: but it must be nice that he can openly declare his feelings for her! and say that he'll wait until she's 20 and even go to her graduation and such. i wish BG could do the same but probably not right?:sweatingbullets: (although im sure he would if he could!) JY is definitely our boyoo shippers vice president hehe remember during Cebu he was the one to post a picture of all of them together! he was fed us while we were hungry for boyoo haha

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Glad to see YJ today when I woke up especially with BG and her 2 mates from MDBC. Then quite many fans talking about LHM today and referred back to when they were both young. I saw many of their photos and clips on IG.....YJ's power :-)

@mamun - I found it not suitable to say for LMH when he mentioned he started to have a feeling towards YJ when she was only 10-12 while at that time he was about 18 if I was not wrong...he told the whole world that he liked her when she was that young?! ( just my opinion) He was brave anyway and must really like YJ.

Anyway, for his saying that ....it does not mean YJ was already reserved for him...and he can not expect that when she is 20, she will definitely choose him as he has waited that long?..it does not work like that. I am sure there are many boys/men who like YJ and what happens if they all propose to her when she is 20....LOL...she can only choose one. .....for LOVE, it does not matter who comes first, it matters who wins the heart and from my observation, she has respected and treated LMH as another oppa.

Anyway, if YJ already has a feeling for BG which I am sure she does, means BG is running to the finish line ahead of all competitors and I am sure BoYoo talks about this...YJ has many fanboys and BG should be aware of that, in the other hand he is proud of her tho and I am proud of them as they are both most wanted. 

One thing I am worried is if LMH proposes to her as promised when YJ is 20, and she refuses it, will he accept the truth?, if not, their relationship as bro-sis may change and he will lose her...coz if I have a bf lets say BG, I can not really see another oppa who has a feeling for me even as a groupdate, it will be weird and it may upset my bf BG....LOL

Bravo! Well said. And now i cant wait YJ to turn 20...... waaaaaaaah this feeling is so... cant explain no more

• Like 10

@princesssarang21 yes, pairing a picture of child Yoojung and grown up Bogum is a big no to me. 

@kkwattana

I honestly don't think LMH93 is the forcing type. He has been consistent with his feelings and i do respect that (yes, i find it extremely inappropriate to like her that way when she was that age). To me what matters is these guys know how to respect her. Never heard of him forcing his feelings on her, knowing how straightforward Yoojung is, she wouldn't stay as his friend if he did that to her. To me, we don't have to worry who she will choose because even 20 years old is still too young for her to make such a big decision like accepting one's proposal lol. Let her go with the flow, that's what I think. :P

• Like 23

5 hours ago, louise31 said:

the ring has appeared again last night and today at kim bo ra's photo with yj...hmmmnnnn...:phew:

Now, i obsessed with YJ's ring finger. Hmm

About YJand LMH, i believe it is oppa-dongseng relationship. YJ said that she did not or (has not ?) Have/had her 1st love yet and want to experience it while wearing uniform. If she has feeling for LMH, she was not gonna say it that way. She also mention that she had dating before, my guess (not 100%, maybe it is PGT. 

In the 1st LMH (maybe) had crush on YJ, but after so many years that feeling has made change into platonic feeling. The way YJ behaved around LMH was diff compare she behaved around BG. And LMH can see it too that why  In his recent interview, LMH said that he need to reconsider about his proposal to YJ as YJ chose YSH as her next partner rather than him

(But who knows the truth... 

And happy to know that LMH is direct with his feeling to YJ and public which will make BG feel insecure and step out from his comfort zone, to say directly that he like YJ. LOVE MAKES US DO CRAZY THINGS.  (Delulu mode on)

Hahahaha now I feel giddy. this is for SOMEone "everything is fair in love and war". 

• Like 24

Hahahaha the price to be popular girl. Fortunely, she has this easy going personality, so it is not gonna a burden to her. 

Maybe this is one of the reason why she wants to enjoy her late teenage and dont want to grow up fast, because when she is in 20, there are so many boys who will confess to her... Poor YJ. 

• Like 23

@mamun   - yes I agree with you that LMH is not the forcing type and he must be a very nice and caring oppa for YJ that is why they remain good friends for quite a while now.

btw, anyone knows if Yeo Jin goo is also closed to YJ?, sometimes I like to see YJ hang out with him with other friends as they grew up together too, it would be nice but may be too risky?  YJ reminds me of Park Shin Hye, she has been friends with Hong ki for many years since drama "you are beautiful" and never scared to hang out with him and even helped him to date...lol...this is true friends. :)

• Like 18