Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

19 minutes ago, buttercup18 said:

@louise31... thank you dear... haha but you already post nice pic of him with adorable smile as always :D

Miss @buttercup18...it's okay!...the more the merrier right?...who knows you might get a hold of his pictures on a great angle and a more better quality...and ohhhh... save it for later too chinguya for YJ's Melon Music Awards too...so Hwaiting!... :blush:

• Like 11

On 11/18/2016 at 7:33 AM, louise31 said:

Before the night ends, I want to share this very lovely famous line from the movie "Me Before You" to which BG first changed his twitter header earlier before settling with the night sky header. It's a feel good movie with a touch of soul, which brings to life two people who couldn’t have less in common but made each other into someone they couldn't even imagine. I felt like this is something that BG wants to say to YJ after all the not so good feedback coming from here and there. It's just the same as Will Traynor from the movie would likely to say to Louisa Clark...  “Push yourself. Don’t settle. Wear those stripy legs with pride". God I Love that movie!!!....:joy::heart: 

Nighty night chingus!!!......... Sendin' my Love to Y'all...:blush:

Me too chinguya!Cry Niagara falls everytime I watched that movie..It's a clear indication indeed..I don't need to hallucinate or being delusional that this couples is REAL..COZ THIS TIME I CAN SAY 100% WE REACH OUR FIRST DESTINATION...:heart:

TOUCH DOWN BOYOO COUPLE!! TOUCH DOWN...!!!:blush:

• Like 13

On 11/18/2016 at 7:52 AM, dani4lane said:

As I silent lurker in this thread I have read posts that have made me go WTF!!! I understand that you want to ship Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung but sometimes I feel that the comments are over stepping some boundaries. Just keep the delulu in check, and use more rational thinking. 

:joy:Woah!!I didn't see this coming..lol or rather I am expecting this to happen...I'm having an afternoon coffee thank goodness I didn't spill it out in my pc when I read your post...:joy:ANOTHER BOYOOVADERS IN THE HOUSE..:glasses:

Word of advice my friend..IF YOU'RE NOT A SHIPPER..DON'T LURK HERE, DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME READING EVERY POST HERE..DON'T WASTE YOUR ENERGY ON TELLING US WHAT SHOULD OR WHAT WE SHOULDN'T THINK OR DO WITH THIS SHIPPERS THREAD..YOU SHOULD DO THIS MY FRIEND..Believe me you will get pissed more if you still want to stay here..IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR MOOD THEN DON'T COME HERE...:blush:ohhh come here I will write BoYoo prescription for you to tone down a bit..:blush:

• Like 16

On 11/18/2016 at 8:24 AM, 4nnlov3pink said:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: HELLO THERE... thank u for SHOWING UR LOVE 2 URI BOYOO & SUPPORT BOYOO COUPLE BY GO OUT FROM UR CAVE:wink:

How I LOVE MANY SHIPPERS GO OUT FROM THEIR CAVE & POSTING HERE :kiss_wink:

This thread keeps growing its members :glasses:

Should I put u in SHIPPERS BOYOO LIST chingu? ;) U will be thankful BCOS U WILL get many AWESOME POSTS ABOUT BOYOO COUPLE HERE kkkk :) 

:joy:You should really put her on the list chingu..much better if we mention her on every post regarding our couple..oh that would be lovely on her part..I can imagine her vibrant face and joyful laugh..:glasses:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

:joy:Woah!!I didn't see this coming..lol or rather I am expecting this to happen...I'm having an afternoon coffee thank goodness I didn't spill it out in my pc when I read your post...:joy:ANOTHER BOYOOVADERS IN THE HOUSE..:glasses:

Word of advice my friend..IF YOU'RE NOT A SHIPPER..DON'T LURK HERE, DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME READING EVERY POST HERE..DON'T WASTE YOUR ENERGY ON TELLING US WHAT SHOULD OR WHAT WE SHOULDN'T THINK OR DO WITH THIS SHIPPERS THREAD..YOU SHOULD DO THIS MY FRIEND..Believe me you will get pissed more if you still want to stay here..IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR MOOD THEN DON'T COME HERE...:blush:ohhh come here I will write BoYoo prescription for you to tone down a bit..:blush:

Ditto my friend. Was there any drama here before this post? Nope! just discussions among ourselves...but she stepped in with unfriendly tone of voice and stormed out to twitter to spread negativity (hence the drama...and gave soompi BoYoo shipper thread a bad name) I thought it was uncalled for! Sorry for my rant. :grimace: I felt we were robbed. Case ended here.

peace and love :heart:

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Me too chinguya!Cry Niagara falls everytime I watched that movie..It's a clear indication indeed..I don't need to hallucinate or being delusional that this couples is REAL..COZ THIS TIME I CAN SAY 100% WE REACH OUR FIRST DESTINATION...:heart:

TOUCH DOWN BOYOO COUPLE!! TOUCH DOWN...!!!:blush:

WOW!!!... True Indeed! You're back to being you chinguya!!!... Missed you and your bubbly posts...:joy::heart:

• Like 10

22 hours ago, moonlightcouple said:

Hello everyone!

No need to mention how the above resoundingly resonates with all of his comments specifically made post MDBC, directly indicating that this new-found dedication and frame of mind only came into being after MDBC (we know why right :blush:).

Now, for the more superficial but still VERY HEART FLUTTERING discovery!!! In the very common TLP illustration (probably easy to google), 

we can see from the caption that the little prince (and the flower he loves) comes from Asteroid B612.

YJ’s birthday is 9221999. Read the three middle numbers upside down – it’s 612!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!!!!! What do you think??? Coincidence??? Hahahahaha….

The TLP illustration BG chose is actually quite innocent, so I can’t fathom why he felt the need to delete it. Maybe he felt the story connection and the prince/flower’s “country number” were too personal and sensitive to ultimately share???:phew:

Sorry to cut your post chingu!!BUT YOU GOT YOUR FIRST POST ON SOOMPI THREAD WITH A BANG!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 16

@Jillia thank you so much with another BoYoo post.. 

@Ahpheng:love:thank you for beautiful  strip on BoYoo couple..:blush:

@luvinmoonlight16 hahaha I was backreading when I see this post..most of the time my post is a bit late coz I'm catching up with this thread..don't want to skip each and every post on this thread chinguya..love all the insight of all the shippers..:blush:

@louise31 Hahahaha :joy:So true..Sorry for some of my post..:blush:Missed you too!!Yazzz were on the same page right now!!

OMO!!So excited for uri Doll Yoo Jungie later!!!:love::love:

BOYOO SHIPPERS ARE GROWING!!:love::heart:

• Like 18

So MDBC got me into cosmos flowers, with that stunning scene in the cosmos field :heart:

d53f10de567543f738644e250872e5bc.jpg

cr:pinterest

I was searching for cosmos photos on the internet and look what I found chingus:

tumblr_nphd0jUCjG1txi013o5_1280.jpg

cr:pinterest

Doesn't it remind you of this? :heart:

:heart: My heart is happy :heart::heart::blush: