Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 hours ago, Ct Dora said:

When news picked them up dispatch n fact will be next. This is so not good. Hopefully their agencies r clever at answering. How good is sidus n blossom pr?

this is kind sad to me. they all are young, below 25 with yoo jung being the youngest. they are in age that like to make friends & have fun with their friends. but because of the media they have to be private & can't even interact with each other in public. how sad if i had to go through all that:bawling: 

i don't know but plan with suddenly being separate & hide their interaction (whoever suggest that) is ridiculous & not a smart move to me. if she can be with jin young openly why must yoo jung & bo gum interaction must be kind of private? sorry but if this move is plan by their management it kinda backfired now coz they do it shockingly like that. they both should just interact & being together normally with their friend & said that they are in bro-sis relationship like before. you know they more they hide like this the more they make people curious. the more people curious the more sharp their CSI skill are haishhh

oh well at least they friends like dy, jy & other are helpful to them. and it just some months left for yoo jung to reach her legal age. whether they become real couple or just remain friends after this i will support their relationship until the end.

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Great that the news doesn't talk 2 focus about 'SOMETHING2' around BoYoo Couple.

and doesn't make any further analysis 2wards BoYoo. although this word '선남선녀 안경 커플' as a title really makes me :blink: for a while ^_^

chingu, what exactly the article said about them?? but, really i feel bad, it will make impact in the future, journalist will suspect something and will try to find the evidence that they dating...

• Like 11

so does that both agencies have to talk togethet about how to keep them away from each other again? is that what happened the first time like after the fan sign their agencies told both of them to stay away from each other?and then during the trip, it was obvious that they didn't want BG and YJ near each other, not even the same table! ...not that it was a good plan to begin with...I think it's bad that Dispatch will be on alert for them now :(  ....I'm hoping by the time the award show comes...the hype will die down and they'll leave on puppies alone! and then they can walk the red carpet together!!  :blush:

• Like 21

@budzy90 @bubblyflo Don't worry! I won't stop voodoo dancing for the next 2 or 3 days! I will voodoo dance when I shower, brush my teeth, change my clothes, eat my snacks, waiting for public transport and before sleep!

Sorry, I cannot voodoo dance during meal times. Don't want to spill and waste food! No voodoo dancing when I am doing my business in the toilet too. Thank you for your kind understanding.

This public announcement is brought to you by self-proclaimed MDBC voodoo dancer!!

• Like 24

20 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Sport Chosun is infringing on the fans' copyright, isn't it? Did they ask for permission to publish those pics? 

i remember last year, that rumour trough psh and ljs,it began when journalist found photo and speculation of their relationship by fans and use them for evidence,, they're not professional eventough they really know about mass comunication very well

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Great that the news doesn't talk 2 focus about 'SOMETHING2' around BoYoo Couple.

and doesn't make any further analysis 2wards BoYoo. although this word '선남선녀 안경 커플' as a title really makes me :blink: for a while ^_^

And the comments are not really that positive, if we're gonna trust Google translate.  I think its very important that both maintain the camaraderie that they have for a long time and then step up when the time is right.  My dream scenario....friends and with open communication now and years down the road and then have a reunion project after BG's mandatory service.  And take it from there.  :P

• Like 15

OMG!!!!! I have to back read so many pages....I love it!!! wish i was here to spazz when you all were.

anyway...OMG that new clear clip!! OHTOKEE i'm so freaking fan girling right now. I say yes to the Bogum hands on her shoulder to help her with the bag and then he put his hand on her elbow. I think KDY put his hand on her backpack....I think it was all so they could walk together and faster ( i remember reading somewhere that it was the final call for them)

K, i've only seen it twice, gonna go watch it another 1000000000000000 times and see if i can see anything else. on a bigger screen!

God Bless the fan who shared the vid with us from the airports.

The pic's from the hotel made it a little uncomfortable for me to be happy to see, as they were clearly uncomfortable about. But the airport is  a diff story :D

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

BTW.... THANKS TO @Phuong Dinh FOR ALL HER EFFORT...AND ALL

OTHERS HERE FOR CONTRIBUTES...be it a normal post,pics or vids..

i enjoyed reading every posts here.... good job onion head

I second to that!!! Thank you @Phuong Dinh for all the blown up gifs, and @Mepuppy for the amazing voodoo dance!!! 

:heart:LOVE YOU ALL HERE IN THIS THREAD :heart:

• Like 23

MAYBE WE SHOULD THINK POSITIVE...it may be good for couple awards??couple on screen awards etc....i think media cannot do anything if its just fan base evidence...cos they should know that fans LOOOOVE BOGUM-YJ chemistry and wanted them to date for real.. the advantage is YJ is still young and that can be use as a reason that they r nothing more than just frens.....unless suddenly we read an article that says...

BOGUM AND YJ IS CONFIRM DATING BUT WANTING TO KEEP IT LOW AND CONCENTRATE ON CAREER..HOPING FANS WILL GIVE THE SUPPORT AND LOVE..lol.... than that we have nothing to say BUT CELEBRATE  evil smile onion head

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, mamun said:

you know what is even more funny, i kind of understand why YooJung and Bogum had to use another exit in the airport (they are ones who will be mobbed THE MOST by fans) and isn't it pretty obvious KDY third wheeling them to avoid gossip and rumors in case people are taking pictures of them which i bet even their management has predicted will happen despite them using a safer exit.

I bet their agency has already set a great plan where Bogum was supposed to stick to his Cebu Soulmate, unfortunately he kinds of forget everything and glued himself with his drama soulmate instead :lol:

i'm imagining both them being scolded by their management right after that for walking so close with each other. poor babies, i REALLY REALLY HOPE if a blooming relationship is really happening between them, despatch will not try to hunt them.

5 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

chingu, what exactly the article said about them?? but, really i feel bad, it will make impact in the future, journalist will suspect something and will try to find the evidence that they dating...

it just some months left for yoo jung reach her legal age right? hope when the spotted or caught by dispatch or whatever media it will be after yoo jung is considered legal already. anyway even if they get condemn, i doubt all netizen that condemn them never date or have a bf/gf at the age of 17:expressionless:

• Like 19

@Ct Dora I don't think they're dating yet, but they're very close. Maybe like a mutual understanding/crush type that will bloom into a deeper love when they're older and more successful and they can tell the world  lol sorry I got carried away :sweatingbullets:

I hope knetz will defend them. They're both liked by everyone but that's individually, but I'm sure there are people who doesn't get happy and giddy like us to see them together...

in the bts special BG said YJ always put him first and he said that he was selfish...I wonder what he meant by that...

Usually before you start dating someone like during the wooing/courting stage, I think the expression is saying there's someone you're talking to, so not yet dating but not interested in anyone else but the person you're talking to, I think that's where they're at. I hope that makes sense. it sounds weird when I read it to myself lol

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, enzek said:

it just some months left for yoo jung reach her legal age right? hope when the spotted or caught by dispatch or whatever media it will be after yoo jung is considered legal already. anyway even if they get condemn, i doubt all netizen that condemn them never date or have a bf/gf at the age of 17:expressionless:

I think she still has 2 years.  Korean legal age is 20 y/o (korean), so 19 for international age, and YJ is only 17 (int).  So, we might not like it, but being friends on the down low might be the best option for all since we want them to enjoy this new found popularity that they have for a long, long time.   :(

• Like 17

The article looks pretty harmless with Google translate but there are some subtle insinuations especially with that pic of them together at the airport RIGHT on top of the article...

It's okay for fans to ship them cos it's harmless but the media should be more responsible don't u think..I mean it's not like starting rumours abt 2 normal celebs the biggest issue is KYJ is still UNDERAGE!!!

Isn't it illegal or at the least socially unacceptable for an adult to date a minor??couldn't this have some serious implications for PBG?

SeriouslY WTH are they thinking to publish an article like this?

Sorry for my rant chingus.. Just so pissed at the media!!! .hope this doesn't escalate and cause a strain on their relationship!

Sigh...bye bye joint interviews:bawling:

• Like 14