Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

7 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

BG was first to extand his hand to help her put her bag on even if you don't notice it he was looking down at her bag and moving his hand to help her then DY noticed and helped her on the other side then he gave her a pat at her bag in the end of the video (amazing how they take care of her :wub:)

Thanks for this.  That's how I see it too.  :)

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

Yj went straight to bg after getting her bag. N dy is just next to her lol tq bois for protecting her. Where r the managers?

n what i see is that...Bogum get to YJ..and the both like forget DY for a while and walk in front first lol...ok ..sorry..maybe i see wrongly?? dunno crazy rabbit

DY follow behind and wear his own bag..BG put his hand on YJ's bag...i think that is what i saw...hmmmmm

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

BG was first to extand his hand to help her put her bag on even if you don't notice it he was looking down at her bag and moving his hand to help her then DY noticed and helped her on the other side then he gave her a pat at her bag in the end of the video (amazing how they take care of her :wub:)

thank you.. i think i have seen it now..  :blush:

• Like 13

My reaction when I saw the video. I was like ok.. fan video Bo Gum at the airport then I saw Yoo Jung's mom. Then I saw a girl with long hair appear next to Bo Gum. I was like is that Yoo Jung. and yeah.. that's her. Now I'm keep on replay the video. My shipper heart to BoYoo couple. I'm so happy now.:phew: 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

yeah! exactly my feelings :w00t::vicx: then dy hurried his steps so that he won't be left behind :sweatingbullets: hhhhh 

OMG Me too!! ROFL!!! They're trying hard to shake him off but no can do...huhuhuhu third wheel much???? Huhuhuhu i cannottt......!!!:bawling:

• Like 18

@baloi and @aidathecatowner you are welcome chingus! :D

@budzy90 yea that's how he seems to us! i got enough of him and bo gum together , when i received the first few photos of them i was like "oh how cutte!" then they kept on coming i said "they have such a goood freindship" then they never ended i was like "are you filming a drama?? where are my otp's pictures??? where is EVERYONE's pictures?? why only you too??" hhhh but both of our otp are on their own world this is why from their point of you they don't have a third wheel they have a good relationship :) <3

• Like 18

46 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

yeah! exactly my feelings :w00t::vicx: then DY  hurried his steps so that he won't be left behind :sweatingbullets: hhhhh 

i think she has done it subconsciously since we woman always love to walk by the closest person to us's side even with female friends i do it all the time i walk with my closest ones so even if park bo gum isn't really safe i mean at any moment a crowed may jump him ( a walking bomb hhh even if he was bo gum i wouldn't walk by his side no way i'd let people walk on my head so scarrryyy :crazy:so in short bo gum is the closest to her heart :heart: MORE THEN DY

this is actually the best part about this video.. she was skipping DY like he was a passing stranger.. LOL! i know that feeling when u went through airport's security, u will think nothing.. YJ and BG unconsciously being themselves. :D 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

DONT SLEEP YET BOYOO SHIPPERS

Nothing can pass my shipper hawk eyes :D My own observations below. Have replayed the clip 20 times for this :D 

BLESS YOUR HAWK EYES!!! I'M STILL REPLAYING THE VID RIGHT NOW AND YUP I NOTICE ALL OF THE THINGS ABOVE!!!! 

gosh BoYoo is seriously bad for my heart and health. I have to get up early for work tmr but now i'm totally wide awake :bawling:

• Like 21

24 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

DONT SLEEP YET BOYOO SHIPPERS

Nothing can pass my shipper hawk eyes :D My own observations below. Have replayed the clip 20 times for this :D 

Thank you so much for making this 1 pic with many photos in it and explained clearly steps by steps. Wow, I can see BoYoo is so real now. They really look like a teen couple, like they just went travel together and checking in at airport without parents and friends. I have to thank Yoojung's mum too to trust her daughter and Bogum and let them be together. Some mums are very strict, wont let any boys near their lovely daughters. 

btw, I like Joojung's shorts and loose shirt, she looks gorgeous, if she in the future is Bogum's gf, gosh Bogum, you  are one of the luckiest guys, she will be very very pretty. 

As its quite cold in S Korea, will Yoojung be ok in those shorts? Bogum and DY dress well, hope she has trousers with her to change when arrived.

Good nite guys and thanks to all to share the news and updates....I can sleep now...lol

• Like 23