Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

5 minutes ago, genmaikrw said:

I feel something big gonna happend between KYJ and PBG, it will only work for now I guess. If their agencies try to avoid couple picture, they might have couple project waiting for our BoYoo couple. Let my wish come true...please!  Goshhh...our OTP is sweet candy...I'm craving for this sweet like crazy!

Hehehe...just this evening I was thinking to myself 'why this feels like I'm being trolled?' AGAIN ???? Remember when we had so much expectation, then the preview came and we become depressed... but then when the story seened going to be bleak, the opposite happened. Well, my wishful thinking hoping tht later on there's good news to happen. Like project together for School 2017 maybe?

(I know....I know.... waiting for OTP pics/vid together that nvr come made me slightly deranged. Sorry... )

But I feel better now that someone can confirm that they met and talked.  I'm smiling now... :) thank for the news....

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

lol ! that is different....end of the year award... it's official not private.... now it's a trip consider private.... all fans and shippers like us are hunger to know more about their interaction... we want to confirm whether they are a couple or not... for Korean actors.... they will not confirm their relationship until their career are stable or they are ready to get marry.... if they are exposed by fans instead that they are dating then they are breaking their agreement with their agencies which has no choice but to force them to breakup or probably cold storage them awhile... so now it's a critical moment... they have to stay apart:sweatingbullets:

If what you said above is true, I really feel sorry for Big Korean Stars then that they can not date openly. Since I was young, I never wanted my favorite actors/actresses to be single, love is beautiful and when they are in love, they are happy so its good to see their smiles. If BoYoo is in love, and they can date secretly, at least they will be happy, as long as they look happy means their relationship is still good. I do not want to see their unhappy faces when they see each other or ignore each other, it hurts the fans too and they are both good young stars, if they are not ready to date or do not want to date, they should be good friends which they can chat and walk and sit together. 

PS: NichKhun 2pm is from Thailand and he once was interviewed by Thai media, he confirmed that life as a idol or actor in S Korea is really stressful sometimes, you can not even go shopping buy your necessary things, date anyone you love, everything is under their contract/control. If you have a flexible agency and care about you, they will support you if you want to date, means you are lucky.  Hope our BG and YJ will be lucky too. 

I will still be supporting BoYoo all the way to the end.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, akikisetsu said:

I'm just gonna add my speculations as well..... 

It just seems that the division of the MDBC team (specifically the actors) into 2 groups is not coincidental, it's more intentional.  Coming from whom....its hard to say!!!!!! I mean we all know that the trio (DY-BG-YJ) are the closest amongst the batch, as even evidence by DY Instagram-ing a picture of "Sam nom-ah" missing her and asking her to come quick, and then no public/semi-public/fan taken pictures of even the 2 of them.  And heck, we all know that all the young actors got along well, so its even weirder that there are no pictures of all of them together.  I kinda understand where handlers are coming from, since YJ and especially BG are very "hot" but young (one of which is a minor) actors right now, but it seems that the can't-interact-in-public-immediately-after-shooting strategy is drawing more attention to it.  And I'm one of those who thinks they have chemistry, but not in that kind of relationship.  Hence the cat and mouse game draws more attention to their friendship.  But then again its for their own "celebrity life" good.    As long as privately, all of them are good friends, its fine.  :phew: 

FAN ACCOUNT (What do you guys think?)

Thank you for this information but i am really confused- who is the staff we are talking about? The korean cast and crew are not letting them sit together? Or the restaurant staff? 

Im very confused!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

Thank you for this information but i am really confused- who is the staff we are talking about? The korean cast and crew are not letting them sit together? 

Im very confused!

I also can't answer your questions, as I've only read the fan account info above on IG.  :) 

• Like 6

I'm just hoping for our couple to be happy, no matter the distance between them (that we see in pics) my guess is that I'm pretty sure they have their little moments off camera (that we do not see). Fighting to both of them. I hope they enjoy the rest of their vacation before going back to having hectic schedules. But I do miss their interactions :tears:, hope to see even just a glimpse, but to read that they still talk is a miracle in it's self....lol...

• Like 10

Yes I would say BG and YJ lucky are not idols ... if they are it will be more restriction ... like SM entertainment have strict rules that their groups not to date... even if they want to date their CEO encouraged them to date their own company staff lol...idols are different they have fan group to please... any female actress which they co star... they usually stay away... like PSH she and JYH... stay away (but do stay contact)as she so afraid of antis....but as time goes by they grow older.... we can see they do contact and indeed very close...idols indeed have more pressure than actors...

K entertainment is different from western entertainment...they are more reserved,conserative and clean record is better,,,, the actor's professionalism is acting...and they give their best in acting....their private life is theirs and should be hidden not for public so usually if they date and announced ...almost 70% to 80% will go into marriage unless something happen, that they have to break up it not they will ended married like Song Hye-kyo and  Lee Byung-hun

Those who announced dating and successfully married are Eugene and Ki Tae-young  and Ji Sung and Le BoYoung... they are very serious on this area.... hence our Boyoo no worries if they follow strictly and well protected they should be able to announced in years time if they indeed date....but for the meantime... I predict we won't be able see any interaction or new projects together as both agencies are determined to separate them...but I can wait.... so let's wait together :)

• Like 14

guyssss!!!!!!!

check this fanvid out!

You can clearly see  Yoo Jung and Jinyoung.......there is someone next to Jinyoung walking in with a denim jacket over his head and a little taller than Jinyoung.

I'm sure it's him...why? coz his manager is right behind him fixing the jacket for him and the blue shorts too. IT'S BOGUM AND YOO JUNG IN THE SAME VID!!!! :wub::w00t: he is walking right behind her!!!

I think we can now rest. hahah ...finally!!!!!    OR am  I wrong? and seeing things????????? 

btw YooJung looks so relaxed and pretty even though she's so causal. 

Oh i just saw the queen is there to. =D

• Like 24

cheer up guys, they are in one gang haha

PS: someone said that the man cover his face is bogum, and the man behind him is obviously his manager

SUPER EDIT:

yes, i read on  MDBC thread that's BOGUM

PEOPLE

YOU CAN REJOICE TOGETHER

YOU CAN SLEEP TIGHT TONIGHT

hahaha

CvdkZjhUAAAZZmO.jpg

• Like 20

Many many thanks to chinggus who shared updates on our beloved BoYoo... I think I can sleep well tonight (CP's line to Raon) :wub:

Extremely grateful to @tares1975 and your cebu friend for the first hand info on them... Millions of finger hearts :heart:

@enzek My vote is fior no 3!

I was doing my work just now (after lurking googling facebooking instagraming whole day) whilst listening to TWO ONE TWO by Urban Zakapa (BG's caption for his photo with YJ in one of his tweets) 

https://youtu.be/oop4-M-hwVE

(Sorry I dont know how to insert a video sob sob)

10-3_moonlight.jpg

Good night chinggus.... Let's dream of our beloved couple... :wub:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Isn't it interesting that only BG & YJ are in pink? Their minds are in sync....Oh my delulu mind......LOL :P

actually their clothes is

COUPLED

pink top + denim (BG denim shirt YJ denim short pants)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Cef Ilagan said:

Ah, so bogummy indeed hide under that jacket to avoid fans from seing them together? 

Guess so..pity him to hv to hide like tat..y must he hide when YJ is around??but act normal when he's not with her..this proves tat all the speculations bout them are right..bout restrictions etc..bla bla bla..huhu..

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, maiangel said:

Guess so..pity him to hv to hide like tat..y must he hide when YJ is around??but act normal when he's not with her..this proves tat all the speculations bout them are right..bout restrictions etc..bla bla bla..huhu..

I was sooo confused from day 1 of this cebu trip! Up until now, im still hoping to see pic of this two or the trio just like they used to. Hays. Should i give up now because of the issue they have right now? 

But even so, i'll ship them as far as my heart can handle! 

• Like 7