Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

5 hours ago, princessflo said:

guys here i try to order from yes asia, it still available, is it the same one with you guys have ?

http://www.yesasia.com/global/love-in-the-moonlight-dvd-15-disc-directors-cut-kbs-drama-korea-version/1055459637-0-0-0-en/info.html

1 hour ago, princessflo said:

@presentk yup just order mine, aah cant wait fo it, i'm kinda agree with you, i think it's also a marketing strategy.

Wow, you are so lucky, I checked the weblink now, it shows "This product is not available" already.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Agree with you chinguya...I think @moonlightdream did not violate anything at all...I only read person's point of view for what she have seen on the video..so to you chinguya..we're so thankful to you for what you have done...cheer up chinguya:blush:

I really do hope that they will make DVD cut available on some sight in the future..enough time for me to save up and buy that precious thing in our life...especially to see the bts on KISSING SCENE:joy::glasses:

Have a great day everyone....:heart:

Yep from what I see there's nothing to worry about her post. Just saying what she feels rather than telling in details about the dvd itself. In fact her post makes me feel like buying the dvd 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, princessflo said:

hi,have u try to make the order ? i just checked on the link, before checkout payment, its still available

No, I already received my copies:blush:

Your page still have the add into cart option? As I click the link and it not even shows the add to cart botton, just "This product is not available" .

6 minutes ago, pat_vipbj said:

No, I already received my copies:blush:

Your page still have the add into cart option? As I click the link and it not even shows the add to cart botton, just "This product is not available" .

yes it does, im really excited yet so nervous, this is the most expensive DVD i have ever bought hahahha...bcoz i really wanna see what happen on the interview, like moonlight ever share here.

@mamun correct chinguya...now I am more excited to buy one..been kicking my feet on the air when I'm reading @moonlightdream post yesterday....wanting to see how Bo Gum stare at Yoo Jung again...anyways if you don't mind..can we get some answers to this chingus???

How Bo Gum stare at Yoo Jung on the couple documentary????

A.Loving stare

B.Casual-Friendly Stare

C."I CAN ONLY SEE YOU" STARE

D.OR ALL OF THE ABOVE...kekekeke:wub::heart:

• Like 14

@Kissy13: actually they didnot look at each other too much in commentary. They concentrated on watching the scenes so much, and their feeling for love of LY and RO are still full.

But like moonlightdream said, BG cared YJ, and the special is he offer HIS DRINKS (water and coffee) to her, but she did not accept since she knew it too intimate. 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, princessflo said:

guys here i try to order from yes asia, it still available, is it the same one with you guys have ?

http://www.yesasia.com/global/love-in-the-moonlight-dvd-15-disc-directors-cut-kbs-drama-korea-version/1055459637-0-0-0-en/info.html

Hi princessflo, I have clicked the above yesasia link, it still shows the D-cut with 15 discs plus special box is available for order at discounted USD220.99.  Is this the right one that presentk said is the same that they have currently?  Please let me know soonest as I would like to order it.  I don't want to get the wrong set and waste the money though .....  

Many thanks to all of you ....

By the way, what does it mean when it says blu-ray disc?  Hope it can be played in Singapore region?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Xuexi_1 said:

Hi princessflo, I have clicked the above yesasia link, it still shows the D-cut with 15 discs plus special box is available for order at discounted USD220.99.  Is this the right one that presentk said is the same that they have currently?  Please let me know soonest as I would like to order it.  I don't want to get the wrong set and waste the money though .....  

Many thanks to all of you ....

By the way, what does it mean when it says blu-ray disc?  Hope it can be played in Singapore region?

Hi yup I order the dvd with special box, based on what @presentk said, it's the same one. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, princessflo said:

yes it does, im really excited yet so nervous, this is the most expensive DVD i have ever bought hahahha...bcoz i really wanna see what happen on the interview, like moonlight ever share here.

That's good, congrats~~~hope you get your copies soon! The price is worthyB)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, TienLe85 said:

@ Kissy13 : na verdade eles não se pareciam demais em comentários. Eles se concentraram em assistir as cenas demais, e seu sentimento pelo amor de LY e RO ainda está cheio.

Mas, como o moonlightdream disse, BG cuidou de YJ, e o especial é que ele oferece SUAS BEBIDAS (água e café) para ela, mas ela não aceitou, pois ela sabia disso também. 

sorry for my ignorance, but I did not understand that yojung did not accept because I suspected his intentions or was avoiding problems? I was left with doubts:(:mellow:

• Like 2

I understand the need for confidentiality of the cut content of the dvd director cut, I think that these can only confirm our impressions, and in the meantime I will use only the imagination ... I see them serene and close ... tomorrow my greatest joy would be to see them grow even more, professionally and as couple...

Spoiler

About Boyoo couple, it's the first time I see this ..

Spoiler

It reminded me the meaning who might have had  for YJ the kiss scene in the garden and maybe the reason BG was so sweet...

img_20160916163330_f12e78fd.jpg

And now look at this video, you better notice the direction of Bogummy's looks while sings... :wub:

Now I'm happy to illustrate their achievements here ... I'm proud of Bogummy and I'm sure Yoo Jun will continue to give us satisfaction...

33248150_209918806469173_4361634968074452992_n.jpg

About  BG...
"Park Bogum is leaving you breathless with his chic aura"[..]"Suited up in the sleekest suit, the actor pulls off the attire with his broad shoulders and perfect visuals. Unusual from his bright smile and expression, he puts on a straight and serious look in this pictorial, giving off a strong and calm sense of manliness[..]. 
here: http://www.kstarlive.com/Park-Bogum-Shows-the-Perfect-Suit-Fit-That-No-One-Could-Deny--5876836

To my not very early age I have to say that I have a weakness for this boy ... I think her girl is very lucky ... :wink:

And sometimes BG still looks like a teenager who likes to have fun..:joy:
http://www.kstarlive.com/Park-Bogum-is-Not-Losing-out-in-the-Visual-Game-at-Recent--Music-Bank--Stage-5876835

Goodnight to all...
cr logo 
DI4lYqHVoAEMnqG.jpg

Spoiler

cr logo                                                                                     

temp_00ba06e19018a0eecbf390df6952904e.jp

• Like 9

11 hours ago, TienLe85 said:

But like moonlightdream said, BG cared YJ, and the special is he offer HIS DRINKS (water and coffee) to her, but she did not accept since she knew it too intimate. 

Whattt?

He offered his own drink??? omo omo.... they must be in diff level not just a friend. Like when he offered chocolate in AAA... In my opinion, not just anybody can do that..:heart:.. Simple thing but meaning a lot for me. Or maybe just my own opinion?? hahhah.  :tongue:

• Like 6

On 9/4/2017 at 4:50 AM, TienLe85 said:

Oh thank you chinguya!!Hugs!!:blush:hehehe I remember in AAA when Bo Gum unwrap the ferrero rocher and offer it Yoo Jung as well...:wub:

On 9/4/2017 at 6:50 AM, Xuexi_1 said:

Blu-ray disc display high definition video compare to DVD chinguya....

• Like 3

@boju WOW!!Thanks for sharing chinguya...we are so happy for their individual achievements...hope this two lovelies will continue to soar high and be with them...supporting them in every steps of the way...LOVE LOVES TO LOVE LOVE:heart:

@dee_230208 OMO!!You're not alone chinguya kekekeke we have the same opinion 'bout this...:wub:

• Like 6

Well, she already had water. She did have a sip of the coffee later tho. But I think Koreans in general don't care as much as sharing drinks with others, comparing to other cultures. It's just not that big of a deal among friends. I remember seeing BTS from long time ago that in the shooting site, BG also shared his water with Dongyeon and other staffs and let them drink through his straw. What's funny is that his emotions for each scene during the commentary seemed to sync with what was happening on screen. You would often see him making the same facial expression watching Seja, or shed tears with both Seja and Raon. This is a man very in tune with his feelings. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Li-Yi Chen said:

Well, she already had water. She did have a sip of the coffee later tho. But I think Koreans in general don't care as much as sharing drinks with others, comparing to other cultures. It's just not that big of a deal among friends. I remember seeing BTS from long time ago that in the shooting site, BG also shared his water with Dongyeon and other staffs and let them drink through his straw. What's funny is that his emotions for each scene during the commentary seemed to sync with what was happening on screen. You would often see him making the same facial expression watching Seja, or shed tears with both Seja and Raon. This is a man very in tune with his feelings. 

Oh really? that's very strange in common sense ...:grin:

• Like 5