Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I agree with @mamun said. Lets avoid some unwanted problems. Better create private group to discuss about the dcuts. Gurumi team has emphasized that we cant spread any details of the dcuts. I will receive mine in few days. Will watch it first and join later.

• Like 11

Bogum is back to work again today (2.09.17) as a MC at Music Bank in Jakarta ....he is a hard working guy, he would end up buying a luxury condo/house soon:tongue:

look at his cuteness above at MSB, he just enjoyed that drink and could not be bothered to help Irene to step down stair...lol

Look at his smile:).......he has been so happy. His mature look tho. 

@dee_230208 - I can not wait till Boyoo accept new projects but I started to think how I will watch BG or YJ kissing with others, especially if it is a deep kiss...I will have to close my eyes I think, I know its work but I cant watch...lol

btw, YJ does not accept any fansign? I mean she has been quiet for quite a while now, at least a fansign will do, than just shoot CF or magazine, wanted to see her movements more. 

I notice her recent pic on her IG went to a train station to take a photo of her BD ad to show her appreciation to her fans, she is a sweet girl ( I know she dressed with a big thick jacket, and a mask I can understand that as otherwise fans will notice her on the train). Anyway, if you zoom in, you will see her beautiful eyes & smooth skin plus slim face and legs. I cant wait till she shows up her appearance to public again, she must look more mature and beautiful. 

good night all. 

ps: if I order the director cut and its inter shipping, I wont pay for extra money as a tax right? If its a big box, i am concern I will be charged a tax. :wacko:

• Like 12

Idk about any of you, but initially, I thought those checkered pants Bogum was wearing at MB Jakarta were straight funny looking, but honestly the more you view, the more you realize this guy can really make the most ridiculous fashion look good! I can definitely see why so many companies want him as their main ad representative.  Lol, everyone's probably going to start drinking that sweet tea he was holding up on stage now too. :D 

Anyway...Besides that, I commend Bogum as he knows how to handle himself quite well.  If you have been following him close (like some of us :wink: ), you can recognize a clear distinction of how he behaves with certain ppl for sure.  In MB Jakarta's case, his manner was completely professional with his co-hosts, giving no reason for jealousy or rumor talks whatsoever.

@Kkwattana, we were thinking the same thing! :D Those heels were high and he's usually more considerate. Seeing the above clip (ctto), makes you feel his ❤️ and care is somewhere else, right? 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, j31717 said:

@Kkwattana, we were thinking the same thing! :D Those heels were high and he's usually more considerate. Seeing the above clip (ctto), makes you feel his ❤️ and care is somewhere else, right? 

Ooppsss! She appeared to be having  a hard time rocking those heels  but  BG's   seemed  his heart  is  " pre-occupied "

• Like 4

5 hours ago, j31717 said:

@Kkwattana, estávamos pensando o mesmo! :D Esses saltos eram altos e ele geralmente é mais considerado. Vendo  o clipe acima (ctto), faz com que você sinta seu ❤️ e o cuidado é em outro lugar, certo? 

5 hours ago, j31717 said:

certainly!! if it was a certain person he would be on his side to hold you, understand what I mean? haha

• Like 5

12 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

editar: 

Queria conversar sobre a moda de YJngie ... ehmmm acredite em mim, a nossa senhora para ser, não é uma espécie de garota que adora usar roupas, mesmo que se veste apenas para fazer sua bela frente a outros olhos, apesar do status de celebridade. Ela simplesmente ama ser ela mesma, com seu espírito livre n vive na vida comum. N os tempos virão quando ela usar mais vestidos de dama quando todos os caras ficarão caídos na boca só por vê-la. BGmy estará muito ocupado guiou-a como sua pessoa ... :tongue:... (por causa de sua grossa jaqueta ou t-shirt grande, ela tem objetivo no corpo que muitas garotas de sua idade irão curtir ...)

I also thought something similar about yoojung's way of dressing, maybe she does not want to call attention to the guys and she's doing it on purpose wearing these types of clothes or feeling more comfortable like this ... I like the relaxed way of her clothes ... well of her age

:wub::)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, kkwattana said:

ps: if I order the director cut and its inter shipping, I wont pay for extra money as a tax right? If its a big box, i am concern I will be charged a tax. :wacko:

Hi. Sorry to cut your post short. 

When I ordered mine, I just paid for the DVD and the shipping cost. When it was shipped to my country, the courier service assigned by Aladin (the site that I order my DVD) paid the tax to the custom and didnt ask the customer to repay to them. 

So I think, you doesnt have to pay any extra than what stated in the website when you first order the DCut.

The box were quite big and heavy fyi. Hope this helps.

• Like 7

Hello boyoo shippers! Just finished the group commentary, and I can say that BG and YJ are very close to each other. The commentary does not have subtitle so I just relied on their actions and facial expressions. As what other said , who has the dvd, they are comfortable with each other and laugh on jokes that only two of them know, especially , i have noticed , when the head eunuch is shown in the screen. They are on their own bubble.  I wish that these special features dvd have subtitle so i can understand them. They are having so much fun during the commentary. In my opinion, they are very close , maybe they are in the stage of mutual understanding , not BF/GF yet as KYJ still very young, but who knows , maybe they are also BF/GF relationship , as age is doesnt matter if you are in love. 

Dvd is worth it . So many boyoo sweetness in BTS. And PBG really adores KYJ bases on what i have seen in the BTS. 

Also on the side, i have read in IG that KYJ's jacket that she wore during the MDBC anniversary is a flag of NZ, and who just came back from NZ??

Have a great day! Kisses to all! 

• Like 16

15 hours ago, presentk said:

Hi Chingus! Got the DVD as well. So eager to see the boyoo moments that hasn't been revealed yet. :):):)

This is my first time to purchase a DVD of a drama and was quite dissapointed when I got to know that the contents can't be shared. So sorry to say but "Sharing and referring details of video in text is not allowed". For other chingus that also have the DVD, please be cautious in sharing things regarding the DVD so u don't violate any rules. I'm kinda cautious and worried that it'll lead to something like a shut down of this thread. Haters can be eager to report u know. I'm so sad even while I'm writing these words down :( If there are other chingus in this thread who have experience in purchasing D-cut DVDs, can u please share ur knowledge & experience about this?

I've only watched like 1 part of the DVD (about 30min?) since I don't have much time. I'm gonna take it slow, but promise I'll try to convey what I felt watching it as soon as I go through certain parts. Will be back with the report guys! :D

@Kissy13 chinguya! So sorry to respond in a quite strict way haha :( Will try my best to feed u and this thread without violating rules! *flying kisses*

Agree with you, I want to haters/fans attack our ship because we violates the rules in the first place, just want to protect them, even without discussing the dvd, BG singing my person when facing YJ's direction is sooooo spazzable and sweet for me, not to mention his action these days towards his co-stars, so professional. :D

For reference, just put the warning from Gurumi team on spoiler, don't give any parties the chance to attack.

Spoiler

• Like 8

I wish the copyright rules be shared in instagram because some fans have already posted what @moonlightdream wrote here. I'm worried that it will become a problem for boyoo fans. I already message the one who copied but I don't think she/he has read it already as some fans have regram her post. Not really sure if we violated the rules though or I'm just paranoid. The one who posted the garden kiss bts has already deleted the photo. As most of us who do not have copies of the dvd are so curious about what's on them, I wish that we also curbed our enthusiasm and probably wait for the right time that we will be able to see or know what's on them without violating any rules. Just tell me if I'm just paranoid or what. ☺

• Like 8

On 9/2/2017 at 0:58 AM, moonlightdream said:

Ok I deleted my sharing! I am officially getting annoyed about be careful this and that and everything! It's like I paid and watched a movie but I am not allowed to share in text in what I saw or how I feel! 

Hi we feel for you @moonlightdream and we who did not purchase  the dvd were very happy about what you shared but we are also worried about you if there's going to be copyright problems and they have already shared what you wrote in instagram. Maybe im just being paranoid, i sincerely hope so. We are really thirsty for boyoo news and what you shared meant a lot to us. 

• Like 8

On 9/2/2017 at 0:58 AM, moonlightdream said:

Ok I deleted my sharing! I am officially getting annoyed about be careful this and that and everything! It's like I paid and watched a movie but I am not allowed to share in text in what I saw or how I feel! 

hi, @moonlightdream

Just want  to say thank you for taking the time n effort to share your precious thoughts n insights with us. Made me squeal silently and from what i read in IG comments, lots of peeps are genuinely happy n grateful. I think the rules  that  disallow sharing references in texts is just  OTT . Vids/images is fair but to try to censor viewers thoughts n insights is rather tunnel visioned as  sneak peeks are great publicity n  will tempt people to buy.them.

Kamsahmida Chingu. Hope we get to hear more of your insights.

Just posting some recent things on IG :

BG's song choices for his fanmeets, yesterday's Mubank  (  a beloved indonesian lovesong  ) n  SNS Twitter/Baidu have all been super soppy n lovey dovey ...and it continues....I think song preferences reflect our inner mood and thoughts... 

BG is just adorable...a little boy daydreaming on the steps...a penny for your thoughts Bogummah...

And this girl is just totally adorable too... i totally adore how unpretentious she is in her friendships ,expressions and dressing... it's like she is trying not to grow up too fast even as her coming of age (20 in Korea) draws near ; and simply defying conventions n  dressing the way a teenager should.

And witty YJ's seeminly random IG posts... this one posted when BG was on way to Indonesia for Mubank looks like a straight forward picture of her meal.Until one notices that it is actually an instant rice that looks similar to the one BG endorses...the caption says "Like like like "... hmmm...could it be encouragement to this handsome bashful guy..?

Thanks all chingus for your sharings on this thread...always great to read them.

Have a great week.

Credit  : heartfelt thanks to all owners n posters of the IGs.

• Like 12

As moonlightdream has shared her thots from the D-cut, I am really grateful but probably some of you might be over paranoid over the rights issue.  As moonlightdream has mentioned, she is just writing her thots/views on what she watched from the D-cut and she did not even copy text, pictures or anything from the D-cut, then there is no rights issue here.  Hope moonlightdream can continue to write and share her thots from the D-cut and BTS .....

Since like some of us, I have miss the preorder of this special D-DVD cut with all the BTS, is it still available for purchase for those of us who are interested in?  And how and where to order it?  Does anyone know and kindly let me know?  Thanks very much ....

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Xuexi_1 said:

As moonlightdream has shared her thots from the D-cut, I am really grateful but probably some of you might be over paranoid over the rights issue.  As moonlightdream has mentioned, she is just writing her thots/views on what she watched from the D-cut and she did not even copy text, pictures or anything from the D-cut, then there is no rights issue here.  Hope moonlightdream can continue to write and share her thots from the D-cut and BTS .....

Since like some of us, I have miss the preorder of this special D-DVD cut with all the BTS, is it still available for purchase for those of us who are interested in?  And how and where to order it?  Does anyone know and kindly let me know?  Thanks very much ....

I could order it on Yesasia. I see it available, but pls check again for more details.

• Like 4

@soongmoon2 - I think its still for sale? here is the link http://www.yesasia.com/global/love-in-the-moonlight-dvd-15-disc-directors-cut-kbs-drama-korea-version/1055459637-0-0-0-en/info.html

as I do not understand Korean language at all and I heard its no Eng sub so I am still hesitating to buy. Plus look at the price, its not cheap and not all Boyoo fans can afford it,especially young fans who are still not yet working and earning good income, so they rely on the ones who have purchased and I think its like what @moonlightdream said, ts like you bought a dvd movie and you watched it and why you could not even share in texts with friends in forum. This is all about marketing thingy as they want fans to buy dvd as many as possible so they make more profits I can understand....never mind :(

@thearmyofskank - thanks for your info about tax, at least I will not need to pay more, the dvd box set itself is quite pricey so if you pay tax on top, which I dont know how much, its gonna be too expensive but I dont mind if there is an Eng Sub.

I notice Texts from @moonlightdream is now shared on quite many accs on IG, is it ok? Do they have to delete them? 

anyway, look at cute BG, the way he was sitting while waiting for rehearsal yesterday and very polite ( based from staff acc) "..At one time he stepped on my foot and said sorry a couple of million times after, and yes this is my personal opinion it's true he's got the sweetest smile among all other Korean Actors I've ever met before."

he wore a hat from fan gave him this morning at Breakfast Room in hotel. He  should be flying back to SK tonight. ( 3.09.2017)

• Like 11

@kkwattana The director's cut is not available for order anymore. 

I read that maybe Aladin will sell the cancelled order but can't read Korean.

I am very much interested to know the gist of the commentary. Without someone helping to translate, it is very difficult for many though they have bought the DVDs. Any private forum we can join for this?

Really appreciate if no one posts someone's insight or views onto instagram. Just keep it in soompi.

• Like 7