Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@thearmyofskank he sure does! Ahhh. I almost passed out when I saw it lol. :lol:

Anyways you guys, so I've been thinking about trying to write a fanfic and I took a shot at it. It might not be that good since this is my first time making one, but I hope you'll still enjoy it hehe. I'll put it on spoiler.

Spoiler

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and a product of my imagination. By no means, I did not write this to hurt, insult or offend anyone. 

Sexy Back

Pulling, tugging, fixing and touching was all she did the past ten minutes.

Aish. Seriously. As much as I love this dress, why does it feels like it's falling off? Yoojung grumbles inside as she makes sure her dress is fixed.

"Are you okay?" 

Yoojung glanced to the person right next to her and gave him a smile, "Yes, oppa."

Bogum wasn't convinced. "Are you sure? You don't seem comfortable right now?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm just fixing it, Oppa."

Bogum gave her a smile. He thought that she looks really stunning tonight. The dress makes her look so feminine, simple and youthful. Like a flower blooming. He kept smiling like a fool as he was lost in his thoughts, then, he saw it. As he turned to Yoojung's direction, she was standing up and she was reaching out to the staff that was giving her a drink. As she bowed to the staff, her hair followed her movement and was swept down to her side. That was the moment when Bogum saw what made his eyes widened. Yoojung's bare back.

That sexy back. Bogum froze on his seat and totally spaced out. 

He finally came to his senses when Yoojung snapped him out of it.

"Oppa, are you okay? Who are you staring at?" Yoojung asked as she looked towards the way he was looking at. All she saw was a couple of staff talking to each other.

"Huh? Nothing." He paused. "Yoojung-ah."

"Yes?" Why does he sound serious all of a sudden?

"Make sure you cover it the whole night, ok? 

"Cover what?" Yoojung looked at him, confused.

"Don't ever put all of your hair in front. Make sure to keep some of them behind you."

Yoojung look at him for a moment, not exactly getting what he's saying. Then, as if light bulb light up on her head, she finally caught up on what he meant.

"Aaah, you don't want my back to show? Is that it?" She smiled at him cheekily.

I won't allow anyone to see that back. Bogum thought.

"Y-yes." He slowly admit. "And you might catch a cold if you keep that exposed. So make sure to cover it up." He said as his eyes goes back and forth from the crowd and her, trying to cover up his actual intention.

"Yes, yes. I'll make sure to cover it." She said it in a mocking tone. She would cotinue to tease him but stopped as she thought, how considerate and caring of him. 

Satisfied Bogum smiled at her and she smiled back.

The event finally started. From time to time, Bogum would check Yoojung to see if she has her hair back. He was even more satisfied whenever he sees her fixing her hair and sweeping most of it behind her head. 

He smiles proudly and thought, that back is not for everybody to see. It's good that I told her to cover it up. Good job Bogum-ah. He mentally pat himself on the back.

Note: This is more like a drabble type of fanfic lol but i hope you guys like it! I totally went delulu when I saw Yoojung's open back during the Baeksang awards lol.

Toodles ^_^

• Like 21

@triplemt08    YJ's sexy back.. hahaha.. so many people were curious about her sexy back that night.. her dress is so lovely, but at the same time is so hmmm (refers to the picture in spoiler).. Thanks to her beautiful hair :rolleyes:...  waiting for your next fanfic :blush:

@boyooisreallove .. u can refer to this page for how to upload picture on Soompi.. have fun with on thread and looking forward for your posts

• Like 16

On 5/10/2017 at 1:40 PM, Kissy13 said:

@myvilvil @joyoflife77 agree with you guys million times...I find it really amusing..well that's human nature..people without contentment in life lives miserable...well the world and we humans, are not perfect after all... @Tien Le @tenoritaiga it's okay guys..all storm will pass by..just like @Sheila Marie Green said "BAD OR GOOD PUBLICITY IS STILL A PUBLICITY"...that's how popular our BoYoo couple is...

Yes Kissy  dear.....That's how  SHOWBIZ WORKS!!! Always in the front line ....even GOOD or BAD :anguished:...Hello to every one here!!!  C_cxHM_UAAA4EBq.jpgC_cxHNCVYAADlBn.jpg

• Like 18

7 hours ago, cici1 said:

@triplemt08    YJ's sexy back.. hahaha.. so many people were curious about her sexy back that night.. her dress is so lovely, but at the same time is so hmmm (refers to the picture in spoiler).. Thanks to her beautiful hair :rolleyes:...  waiting for your next fanfic :blush:

@boyooisreallove .. u can refer to this page for how to upload picture on Soompi.. have fun with on thread and looking forward for your posts

I'm very happy to be here with lots of lovely friends. Thank you for your help ...my friend, so kind of you. Actualy, I'm not strong to use English but I try hard because of just one reason = "BoYoo"  555+ (addict level):blush:

• Like 15

6pkQwZ5.png?1

7LeKRt.gif

170512 #KimYooJung joined her classmates in the School Sports Day. School girl with medium-long hair is also pretty

C_opY8UUwAEDS2e.jpg

cr.china.kimyoojungbar

Spoiler

C_nHKq-UQAASrjE.jpgC_nHKlWUwAAybse.jpg

xZ8iKW.gif

Spoiler

[#KimYouJunginSG] Want to welcome #KimYouJung to #Singapore? See you there on 19th May! Flight details: http://x-clusive.sg/2017/04/13/kim-you-jung-fanmeet-singapore/  #김유정

WWBl-o.gif

K-Drama Celebrities And Their Filipino Celebrity Counterparts

Spoiler

To answer the question of what it would be like if Filipino versions would be created from some of the most popular K-Dramas and who would fill the iconic roles, we created a list and boy was it fun.

Korean dramas are the favorite past-time of many fans of Korean entertainment and fill up television and laptop screens all around the world. Another country that produces great TV dramas is the Phillippines and now we have decided to take up the challenge and compare the entertainment stars from both of the countries.

Park Bo Gum – Alden Richards

Park_Bo_Gum_Alden_Richards-1600x1067.jpg

Fans of the Korean thriller drama Hello Monster can probably remember Park Bo Gum talentedly portraying the psychopathic lawyer of the story. The drama revolves around a clever cat and mouse game triggered by a mysterious police investigation. To step forward from the line of Filipino actors this time is Alden Richards, who is familiar to many from Eat Bulaga!, the longest-running noontime variety show in the Philippines. He definitely has the acting skills to pull of a thriller like this one!

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/k-drama-celebrities-filipino-celebrity-counterparts/

• Like 18

Happy Weekend guys...:heart:..

Welcome on board to all new BoYoo lovely shippers that i can't mention it one by one:blush:.. let's sail happily n peacefully with our lovely ship. 

Honestly i still can't get enough of Baeksang BoYoo's overload sweet moments. N im sure all of u r feel the same..:D..

I found he/she is BoYoo Shippers too. U can find many vids of BoYoo here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnepMhyWDiROKcVJo8orp1w

I love how sweet BoYoo are.How BGmy's eyes always stick on YGngie, he obviously never want be a part with his one n only doll all the times. Wonder if his necks is okey after that..hahhah.

here is one from many of my fav vid..Even though he is busy greeted n talked with many actors/actress, he always check n make sure she is behind him/close to him, n my opinon is his 'instinc' as her namja are took all over him those day..B).. Wonder how they reacted when sees of the fancams from Baeksang. I'm sure, they have seen it since the vids n pics are all over media.

cdrt fully to the vid owner n uploader..

• Like 23

so well said @lifeisfullofraon!!!!..I love it and so agree with all you have said!..

2 hours ago, lifeisfullofraon said:

Throughout the evening, many people in the art and show industry would approach Bogummy for greetings, selfies and catch-ups on current affairs. But Bogummy would keep these activities brief and neat; never allowed them to drag on too long to leave Youjung unattended.

so agree....

For a most-eligible bachelor who repeatedly said that he has been looking for a girlfriend in recent interviews, Bogummy was disciplined and reserved around the young ladies and only looked at one target, one direction. Never once did he get caught looking at another girl or showed interest in anyone else. He was constantly checking on the position of only one person, shooting hearts and stars from his eyes at only one person. Bogummy was a man on mission at BSAA--to protect and secure the happiness of only one person even at the expense of his own convenience...he acted like he was simply at BSAA to make sure that she enjoyed herself with no worries, no stress, and no mis-step--not to receive an award. 

:heart:..so agree

she gently grabbed on his arm to make him turn to her so she could finally adjust it for him...at which point you could visible see Bogummy's expression full of pride, respect, joy, and trust...and he was trying hard to contain his happiness by holding a very stern look.

:heart:...so agree.

Although bogum did not win the best actor award but he still appeared to be very happy and enjoyed his night with his precious one ...

• Like 21