Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Spoiler

From this pic, YJ looks a bit chubby. may be because it was a long resting in Jan and after she was out from hospital. But she still looks really pretty tho, or may be the jacket and clothes she was wearing made she look like she is a bit chubby. 

YJ is getting more beautiful each day and I can not wait till she reaches her 20s as she will become one of the most beautiful women in SK, the real gem! I am quite sure by then entertainment people ( medias and male Kstars) knows she belongs to BG so nobody go near her or try to steal her from BG...lol

• Like 12

The gang in black n white..Too bad JinYoung is absent from this photos.

C44iY_JUcAEryZG.jpg

https://twitter.com/pearl0024/status/832640810810109954

admirable lady , real trouper:thumbsup:

Kim Yoo Jung reveals the most difficult part of acting in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

58e2fd78-79c6-45fa-99a3-033404a133d7.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung, the young leading lady in the wildly popular historical romance, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, recently visited Taiwan for her very first overseas fan meet, aptly named "Kim Yoo Jung's First Memory." When asked about her experience in filming the hit drama, she revealed something that surprised all the fans.

She was asked about the most difficult part of her experience in filming Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.

Kim Yoo Jung, the young leading lady in the wildly popular historical romance, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, recently visited Taiwan for her very first overseas fan meet, aptly named "Kim Yoo Jung's First Memory." When asked about her experience in filming the hit drama, she revealed something that surprised all the fans.

She was asked about the most difficult part of her experience in filming Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.

d9bcea70-191f-4c13-8ac9-59ec3f4db32d.jpg

For the 17-year-old actress whose resume includes 13 years of acting in over 50 roles, acting itself is not difficult. 

Some might think kissing the older actor, Park Bo Gum, was an obstacle, as the 23-year-old actor is older than Kim by 6 years.

Or, maybe it was the beautiful but complex dance she performed in a pivotal scene that intrigued the crown prince.

5cf257ff-c822-472a-893b-cff6a1959d6d.jpg

It turned out that her answer had to do with what she had to wear underneath layers of historical costumes.

She said strapping her top for hours was the most difficult part in playing a gender-bender role of a girl who masqueraded as a eunuch in the palace.

Spoiler

18d37a84-e57c-4523-9597-d0ed3707f1ea.png

She recalled having to wear the straps even for 24 hours straight at times.

It was also very hot in the summer when they filmed, so her skin reacted to the suffocating heat by breaking out.

She also tried to stay fit because there were many physically demanding activities that her character was required to perform.

Of course we viewers have no idea of what she went through when watching the lovely romance unfold in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/kim-yoo-jung-reveals-the-most-difficult-part-of-acting-in-moolight-drawn-by-clouds/

10 Actors react to their hot K-drama kisses!

A K-drama kiss looks sweet and romantic but remember, the couple’s shooting the scene in front of millions of film crews! Some actors, like Yoo Yeon Seok and Park Bo Gum, feel so shy about the kiss that they blush and say things like, "I'm not a good kisser."

1 Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung

c2826562-79af-42a4-be10-981297b026be.jpg568983e9-1dca-4029-ac3b-7d0b5421632a.jpg

When practicing the kissing scene, the Moonlight Drawn by Clouds actor puts his lips onto Kim Yoo Jung’s, laughs and says, embarrassed, “I’m not a good kisser!”

After kissing her, Park Bo Gum adorably brushes off her nose with his fingers.(such gentleman) admire2 onion head 

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/10-actors-react-to-their-hot-k-drama-kisses/

• Like 20

Morning chingus 

Do you remember when YJ asked about her ideal type at Taiwan FM?? 

Her answer was:

I like man who can talk to me in depth, clever, have confidence and read many books

Meanwhile uri Bogummy answer it yesterday 

He described himself as diligent man in what he pursue, put his best foot forward (confidence) and always positive 

Hahahahaha am I right?  

• Like 21

@boju you know there are many silent lurkers in this thread and what you said only brings more hate towards yoojung. I just went on twitter and there are already some people mocking the topic you brought up, so I hope next time please be more careful with your words. I don't mean to criticize you but if you have watched this thread long enough, you will know that there were many ridiculous shits happened to yoojung all because of immature and over-delulu shippers, which put an overall bad image on us yoojung fans since non-shippers all assume that those are her fans.

regarding song joong ki, i don't see any problems with it. They are actors from the same agency and have a close relationship way before MDBC happens, not to mention he is like bogum's mentor. I'm sure it's bogum's wish to have song joong ki as special guest in his fanmeet and not a pr move from blossom.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

I loved the way he  realized or described himself being similar to "Lee Yeong" in some way...so cute and I think he blushed :wub:

cto

That suspicious smile of him. It is way too suspicious to be ignored. We need to investigate

• Like 9

I'm not sure if some of you guys have been reading this thread long enough. It always baffled me how careless and selfish people can be when expressing their opinion. Loving BoYoo in itself is a great joy to me, but when it turns into a selfish desire to see both of them together all the time, it starts to feel unhealthy and selfish for us. I have said this way too many times here, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS. You don't know how much it can affect our babies. 

YooJung herself has been subjected to so much hate very recently till she had to take some time off. Of course I am really happy she came back stronger than she's ever been. But you can't deny the girl is scarred. She felt the pain and until now we don't know what she really feels. So let's not forget the pain of seeing her suffer. Of course, this forum being an international space with English as the first language could not do as much harm as the comments in Naver articles by K-netz to her feelings. But you must remember there was one time when her team made a mistake with La Palette event and they actually approached i-fans personally to delete the photo. That proves that they do monitor social media and comments from i-fans.

And Bogum, he is quite active on Twitter and I believe he do reads comments from both i-fans and k-fans. DO you think he wouldn't know if we express discomfort towards people around him? Remember TVN awards and his so-called controversial speech? He didn't even post a single tweet about that award and later, he actually felt sorry for calling his previous co-star as Wife (which is what their character was for god sake!). And do you really think his fans hating on Yoojung doesn't have any effects on him? Remember his Christmas message to his fans?

What I'm trying to say here, there are enough haters and way too many reasons they created just to hate on our babies. Why are we giving them more reasons with our thoughtless comments? Even if you can't express yourself well in English. Try to focus on POSITIVITY ONLY in this thread. Even the slightest negativity can be a reason for haters to bash especially towards Yoojungie. Expressing your discomfort and calling SJK's appearance a PR move and put it the in the same sentence of expressing your desire to see Yoojung as a guest. How is that not harmful for Yoojung? How can you not know that can definitely be a reason for people to hate on her?

SO PLEASE, think before you write. Stop being selfish and try to use your brain to foresee the consequences of your comments.

• Like 23

KIM YOO JUNG'S NEW SELFIE

20170215212422_5651685455140_99_20170215213002.jpg

Naver - Dispatch: [Selfie ★] "From a diffrent angle"...Kim Yoo Jung, the sunny girl

1. [+117, -11] She resembles Ponyo! Cute Yoo Jungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+106, -19]  Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's walk the flower path! Fighting!

3. [+104, -9] A real natural look!!! i smiled alot. I finished the day pleasantly today because of Yoo jung. i had fun just by looking at your face. Thank you~~

4. [+112, -12] I want to see your next project soonㅠㅠ

5. [+100, -9] Cute>_<  Yoo jung is the bestㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+89, -9] Pretty and cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please come back with a new project soon

7. [+89, -10] Yoo Jung is so prettyㅠㅠ

8. [+82, -9] The bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSo Cute

9. [+90, -11] Cute and pretty in everything...Goddess of various charms

10. [+79, -7] I like seeing yoo jung's bright figureㅎㅎㅎI hope you grow up brightly and healthy

Park Bo Gum: More than just a pretty Crown Prince

pbg1.jpg

Park Bo Gum might very well be a modern-day Helen of Troy. As the saying goes, she had a face that launched a thousand ships; but in the 23-year-old actor's case, he has the smile that activates a thousand camera flashes.

The breakout star, whose popularity rose tremendously after starring in two consecutive hit dramas - Reply 1988and Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, made his long-awaited first official appearance in Singapore yesterday. The press conference, which took place at the Intercontinental Singapore, was held a day before his fan meeting. Our little red dot is also be the final stop of his Asia tour, during which he travelled to locations such as Taiwan, Japan, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.

We digress - going back to the curious topic of his smile, Bo Gum is widely known as a media darling who can also do no wrong in the eyes of the public. Given that he has been bestowed numerous unofficial titles in South Korea, including the Nation’s Crown Prince (after his iconic role as Crown Prince Lee Young in Moonlight) and Nation’s Son-in-law (for obvious reasons), it’s easy to see that he’s earned plenty of brownie points in almost everyone’s books.

“(Instead of feeling burdened), I really like (being called by such titles),” the actor chuckled. “I’m really thankful for it too and I hope that everyone will continue giving me such titles in future.”

pbg0.jpg

With his earnest nature and boyishly handsome looks (let’s face it - it’s all part of the appeal), people have becoming increasingly interested and fascinated with everything and anything he does. Add his million-dollar smile into the equation, and everyone turns into camera trigger-happy citizens when he grins.

Be it a bashful(shy) smile when you praise him for his achievements or flashing his pearly whites during a good-natured ribbing session, we felt like we needed sunglasses because of the sheer amount of flashes going off during the 30-minute press conference.

Lest you think that his good looks and amazing smile are all that he has going for him, we must say that there’s a lot more to this actor than you’d think. He’s adept at English, has some serious acting chops (he picked up the Top Excellence Award at the recent KBS Drama Awards) and has the maturity of a seasoned celeb when it comes to fielding questions from the media and making career choices.

Photos: tvN, Toggle, KBS

• Like 15

On 2/17/2017 at 1:40 PM, parmma said:

When practicing the kissing scene, the Moonlight Drawn by Clouds actor puts his lips onto Kim Yoo Jung’s, laughs and says, embarrassed, “I’m not a good kisser!”

After kissing her, Park Bo Gum adorably brushes off her nose with his fingers.(such gentleman) admire2 onion head 

SQUEALS !!!!!:love::love::heart::heart:

20 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

official philippine themesong of love in the moonlight

WOW!!!:heart:Korean version of Ikaw..(You) 

Omo!!!Bo Gum ah..I really love your open secret reaction...:love:Remember SOMEthing when you said Lee Young?:wub:

@mamun:heart:

HAPPY WEEKENDS BOYOO SHIPPERS...SPREAD THE BOYOO LOVE:heart:

• Like 14

@cloude92 Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but even before there's all these snarky comments

@mamum I didn't come here to argue with you. And I want to respect your opinion the way "you respect mine". I should like to say one last thing in my own language, just so it's not misunderstood: "non è educato in nessuna parte del mondo dire a qualcun altro di pensare prima di scrivere o usare il cervello, occorre imparare a rispettare tutte le opinioni, a maggior ragione quelle di chi non la pensa come te"! I want to give you some advice: please,  delete last phrase!

I know nothing of your culture. I understand your culture has different values and I respect.  But so was I, which is why I haven't said anything before.
So I guess I'll just take your advice and from this moment I swear I won't make any observations  about it. 

BG and YJ  we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. If they do that other show, work together, i'm happy. Their's starring in a successufl drama, It's normal that appear togheter in public. Differently, I regret this, and I hope that they will shift their position. Now let's enjoy the fm of Singapore.

• Like 4