Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, LynnAlyssa said:

Yes that's the one love u chinggu

Today is the last day for voting. I'll do mine after office today.

Hope MDBC will win big. I have been voting anything to do with moonlight :D hahaha; best kiss, actor, actress, drama adaptation, breakout actor, best idol actor etc and including variety show 2D1N. Why 2D1N? hehehe because when my weak heart became really really  sad after the revealation of bogum reaction/sadness on the KDA night, jokes from the program help to cheer me up.

• Like 14

On 1/14/2017 at 3:30 AM, cici1 said:

I am sure he will answer that YJ is his dongseng or maybe one of his best partner that he wants to work again future. 

If he answer that way..I will only nodding my head,,grinning from ear to ear..Okay Bo Gum ah..this noona understand you at all..since you already made a request to respect your private life..:wub:

On 1/14/2017 at 3:43 AM, mamun said:

I'm pretty sure he picked and planned this ahead of time, but it couldn't be more than a month right? At least must be after his HK fanmeet? Which is around the same time YooJung was hospitalized. Isn't it too much of a coincidence? :ph34r:

My delulu mind is saying "HE ALREADY PLAN EVERYTHING FOR YOO JUNG"

On 1/14/2017 at 4:01 AM, yaya_amin said:

So sorry that I was only able to share a short story here and I did have a blast last night.

Don't be sorry my friend coz you really done enough to make us happy by sharing your story...so grateful for all the people who shared their stories upon meeting Bo Gum and Yoo Jung...:blush:

On 1/14/2017 at 7:56 AM, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Ive read somewhere that MDBC is suppose to hav erotic scenes base on the novel ( not sure if its a novel though) but it was cancelled bcos of YJ being too young for those scenes.. Can u all chingus imagine if they hav such scenes??haha..... **evil laugh**

Ahem......hahaha I really love to read this kind of post hehehe..my goodness even the staring contest gives me a lot of silly erotic thoughts how much more if they show everything..LOL surely that was the end for me..hahaha the garden kissing scene keeps me up for almost one week:joy:

On 1/14/2017 at 8:48 AM, mushforbrains said:

"the thirst is real

I hate the PDnim really..hahaha dry as Sahara dessert...:joy:

• Like 20

The Top 10 K-Drama Kisses Of 2016
With Valentine’s Day coming up, what better way to celebrate than to recognize all the electrifying shmooches from our favorite K-dramas of 2016. Kiss scenes are so essential in a K-drama, especially when there’s a love story involved (which is basically all the time). Some kiss scenes can make you scream, cry, or jump for joy.

Brace yourselves as we have a look at Soompi’s top 10 sizzling nominees for best kiss (in no particular order) in the 12th Annual Soompi Awards.

The first kiss between Lee Young (Park Bo Gum) and Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) in “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” was so innocent and pure that it was hard not to have butterflies. What even made it more intense was Lee Young’s heartfelt and infamous confession, “I’m going to try it once. That wicked love.” This whole kiss scene reminded you of that irresistible first love story that makes your heart burst with love.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/15/top-10-k-drama-kisses-2016/

• Like 23

On 1/14/2017 at 4:36 PM, dee_230208 said:

ssy13 saw your name, is that u?? hahhaha..

Dang it..you saw my silly post on youtube hahahaha:joy:..I've been everywhere when it comes to BoYoo..but not in Bo Gum's thread (coz I'm afraid to lurk on that thread really not that I don't love(noona love) Bo Gum) and in IG coz I don't have an account...

"Let's not doubt the closeness and be disappoint on their individual answers/actions to some future interviews/events my co BoYoo shippers"

"Be steal and keep calm and patiently wait..for time will only tell what would happen":heart:

• Like 17