Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

According to this article : http://m.dreamers.id/artis/article/59393/ bogum will sing one Indonesian song during his FM in Jakarta.. the title of the song is Untukku... which means For Me.. 

The translation of the song is more or less as follows... 

Im not so good with pic editing stuff or creating text converted to image.. some indonesian word is still there lol... so feel free to corrected it.. my Indonesian friends with tech know-how kindly help to create new (better) pic or even better translation... :rolleyes::wub:B)

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, buttercup18 said:

According to this article : http://m.dreamers.id/artis/article/59393/ bogum will sing one Indonesian song during his FM in Jakarta.. the title of the song is Untukku... which means For Me.. 

Im not so good with pic editing stuff or creating text converted to image.. some indonesian word is still there lol... so feel free to corrected it.. my Indonesian friends with tech know-how kindly help to create new (better) pic or even better translation... :rolleyes::wub:B)

Thank you for sharing this info. Really appreciate it. Btw, the song concept seems like the boy is determine to wait for the girl he likes. True love wait indeed :wub:

• Like 14

16 hours ago, buttercup18 said:

The late Chrisye is a legend singer in Indonesia with so many hits songs, n almost his song are romantic love song with slow pop music. What im curious is, who suggested him to sing this song? this song have so deep meaning. When a man loves a woman, he willingly do anything for her, will wait for her even she go to the edge of the world.

Spoiler

Untukku Lyrics

-Kemana langkahku pergi
Slalu ada bayangmu
Ku yakin makna nurani
Kau takkan pernah terganti
Saat lautan kau sebrangi
Janganlah ragu bersauh
Ku percaya hati kecilku
Kau takkan berpaling
Reff:
Walau keujung dunia, pasti akan kunanti
Meski ke tujuh samudra, pasti ku kan menunggu
Karena ku yakin, Kau hanya untukku
Kembali ke -
Pandanglah bintang berpijar
Kau tak pernah tersembunyi
Dimana engkau berada
Disana cintaku
Kembali ke Reff
(Duet): Walau ke ujung dunia
Pasti akan kunanti
Meski ketujuh samudra
Pasti ku kan menunggu (3x)
Karena ku yakin, kau hanya untukku
Karena ku yakin, kau hanya untukku
Hanya untukku

The translation more or less as posted by @buttercup18. But I will back again with complete translation or maybe other indonesian chinggu here can do it b4 me:wub:.. I have an urgent matter ow. C U again guys...

edit: i back shortly hahha.. n just back read n saw the fan vid with those song posted by @Edith Fabian, yes, that is the eng sub of the song. What a romantic guy Bogummy, i will melted if hear he sing this song..:w00t:..

The original song by Chrisye is sang with a very light voice, n i can't imagine BGmy sing it with his voice version n the pronunciation tough..But i hope it's will goes well, n whatever it is, the fans will drawn with his voice for sure..:wub:

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@buttercup18 here's the tune of the song "for me" it's originally sung by a girl, I think.

I would have liked to sing along but I'm afraid Indonesian language is a bit strange to me, no offense meant to our Indonesian shippers..peace!

Cr to Lil Miss

What a lovely song and the song remind me of this:

641994e2c4.jpg

@shootingstar007

Hahahah BG's smile so cuuuute! He is so happy.lol welcome BG-ma hope some Indonesian shipper here that will attend BG's FM will share some pics. :love:

• Like 17

8 hours ago, buttercup18 said:

@Edith Fabian... the song had been reproduced several times..uhm  i dont know how to say it... made the cover versions ? But the song was originally sang by chrisye.. im not so into indonesian mellow songs.. but the lyric of this song is lovely.. 

First time I encountered an Indonesian song so I'm lost here :blink: but thanks for the info..the original sounds better as @dee_230208 has already posted.. She knows best, I guess :)

Let's hope BG's cover of the song will be well received.

• Like 11

What an interesting song choice. 

The lyrics is about a man who falls in love deeply to a woman. He will wait and do everything for her because he believe that she's the one.

And this song remind of boyoo *delulu*

I think Bogummy will nail this song because it has a low key tone. And his voice is basically a low tone.

Im an indonesian but I cant go to fammeet because financial problem and I have a little baby at home :bawling:

I will depend on your report chinggu :)

• Like 14

I am back from a long holiday! Missed reading this thread a lot and will have to back read later. Thanks for all who keep this thread alive. 

So happy that Yoojung is now resting at home and hope she is getting stronger everyday. Anyone knows about her FM in Taiwan? I mean fans who want to attend need to plan, book flight, hotel and make plans to be there.  I really hope the agent gets the act together and try to be more professional for YJ as this is important for a great come back. When its quiet fans hesitating to attend her FM which may upset YJ again.I hope she does well at her FM so it cheers her up :-)

Whether the FM is on or off, they should let her fans know in advance. Look forward to hearing good news from YJ soon tho.

• Like 14

@superfangermany_stv thank you, my dear!! YJ must have been a delight to the interviewer..she's a well rounded young lady, based on the way she answered the questions. She's humble in admitting her shortcomings and that she still needs a lot of improvement as a thespian. And no wonder all her senior co-actors would want her as their daughter-in-law.. She values her family and for Koreans that's #1 in the criteria list. Hope there's more!

• Like 19

Thank you so much @superfangermany_stv for your precious time and fabulous translation on the Ceci interview so that we can understand and appreciate YJ even more not only as a thriving actress but such a down to earth person who is growing and learning how to face life head on.

~~

Btw, the HK fans (those who were presence at Yahoo Buzz cheering YJ) are inviting fans from HK to gather and do a video clipping as a  surprise for YJ to be shown at her Taiwan fanmeet, how exciting!!

• Like 21