Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, pbgkyj said:

Off topic lee minho '93 updated his IG and read his caption :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Ctto

Spoiler

Lol... The words on his caption has "suffered" almost the same as BG's retweeted Joel Ostens' with the word "disappointments" in it... Plus on LMH93 statement of the word "healthy"  identical as BG's netizen award speech on which he included being "healthy"...

Wooaaahhh... I'm sensing some brewing rivalry in the house people...(or I'm just being deluluness all over again)...hahaha....:sweatingbullets:

Although both of their statements are quite in general and vague but I can't help but think of the timing....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, louise31 said:
  Hide contents

Lol... The words on his caption has "suffered" almost the same as BG's retweeted Joel Ostens' with the word "disappointments" in it... Plus on LMH93 statement of the word "healthy"  identical as BG's netizen award speech on which he included being "healthy"...

Wooaaahhh... I'm sensing some brewing rivalry in the house people...(or I'm just being deluluness all over again)...hahaha....:sweatingbullets:

Would you mind translate what exactly LMH wrote? Thanks!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, louise31 said:

So amazing that in just a span of 6 months working together, cmiiw...these two managed to adopt same maneurisms...:wub:

Look at this chingus, it's a replicate of this one, that was posted by Yoojungie some time ago :)

Uri Bogummy is mirroring uri Yoojungie with his facial expressions :heart:

cr: IG owners :)

14 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

Would you mind translate what exactly LMH wrote? Thanks!

Sorry chingu I do not know hangul but a friend of mine who is teaching koreans in our place translated it... She said... LMH93 says... "In 2016 my people suffered a lot, I hope the year 2017 will be filled with happy things and will always be healthy“... Rough trans only chingu...hehe

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, ricerascal67 said:

Look at this chingus, it's a replicate of this one, that was posted by Yoojungie some time ago :)

Uri Bogummy is mirroring uri Yoojungie with his facial expressions :heart:

Ahaha...it's crystal clear they are copying each other from the wide smile to serious pose...it's replica as it is as you said chingu... Even the pouting of the lips...I didn't even saw Bo Gum did that before... I saw that first on Yoo Jung-ie at mdbc presscon...next thing you see after mdbc there are series of event or ocassions BG was likewise doing it too... I'm getting crazy already...hehe...:tears:

Edit: did they purposely pose the same as that of on BG and YJ's photo?

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

btw anyone can send me another link of KBS drama award, I can't watch it from the link that provided huhu

You can watch it on viu...download the app.free n safe...

With english subtitles.

tho one translation was that she was supposed to do the bombastic dance with "Hoon nam" ie eunuch Jang... In viu it was translated as "to do the bombastic dance with a handsome man"... Cut to Pbg dancing...

anyone who understands Korean can clarify?

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

btw anyone can send me another link of KBS drama award, I can't watch it from the link that provided huhu

@bubblyflo It is already on dramacool with English sub. 

http://dramacool.io/drama-detail/2016-kbs-drama-awards 

Just when I thought that this thread will get calmer, then there is the English sub of the award ceremony! Haha. 

• Like 20

On 1/1/2017 at 0:14 PM, shootingstar007 said:
Spoiler

This is the part where HyunMoo teased BG with YJ when they were MC-ing. His reaction was cute.

I haven't seen part 1 of KBS Drama Awards, but can someone give a gist of what this part was?  PBG's reaction to the supposed joke seems cute.

@mamun I like your lengthy observation about PBG on recent events.  I think since a lot of seniors and co-stars are coming forward, some very direct and others subtly giving their support for Yoo Jung.  Take for instance PBG's answer during the couple award interview, I saw and felt urgency, passion with a tinge of anger when he was saying his piece.  Though the subs on the video weren't as good as the previously translated part here, I believe all these testimony to Yoo Jung's good character would be of great help for baby girl's recovery.   

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

@bubblyflo It is already on dramacool with English sub. 

http://dramacool.io/drama-detail/2016-kbs-drama-awards 

Just when I thought that this thread will get calmer, then there is the English sub of the award ceremony! Haha. 

thanks a lot :wub:

It will shower my feeling because missing BoYoo hehehehe

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

lee jun hyuk said to yoojung to get well soon so that she can dance bombastic with hoon nam. "hoon nam" in korean also means a hot/handsome man :) 

Isn't Hoon Nam Eunuch Jang's name in the drama? Or it maybe a double entendre - like dancing with a hot anf handsome man (i.e. Bogum).

Edited by boyooisreal1
lacking info
  • Like 16