Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Congrats to our babies!!! :heart::heart: waaaaw Bogummy, your speech left me speechless, so proud of you :bawling: the way Song Joong Ki cried, he is such a good and proud hyung to uri Bogummy, and uri Yoojungie, you're such a promising young actress! please get well soon, this unnie is so so proud of you, so incredibly proud of our Boyoo:wub::wub: our babies are such a blessing, I'm so grateful here I'm imagining our two babies following the steps of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in the years to come, receiving a couple daesang for another project together

Time to celebrate, wishing you all a very Happy New Year chingus, love you all so much!!

G9_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EC%9B%80

cto

Okey.. im sign out for tonight. Thanks God.. Finnaly can sleep in peace altough still in worries with our baby doll. How is she doin now?. Still in hospital? Hope she just need more rest. Honestly kind of upset with her agency to not said anything this day. :vicx:

Spoiler

Confused too with all the news regarding YJngie attanded confirmation. To think it again. Its kind of weird.

Anyways..

I will remember this night forever. This night not just gonna be a great memories for BoYoo. This night gonna be my own history coz this is my very 1st time spending almost 6 ours in front of laptop n phone to streaming, lurking n post in soompi thread, twitter, FB, n IG...:w00t:.. 

Thanks guys.. this ahjumma need to sleep. :sweatingbullets:..

C u tomorrow. I bet there are many pics n fancams or vids will appear. N of course we need to treasure it one by one. N wait for many gud analysis n pov from our beloved chinggus here too.

• Like 23

First post in here..

Congrats Yoojung and Bogum.. They totally deserved it.. I'm so happy for both of them.. They hardwork for MDBC get paid off..

Congrats for Jinyoung, Juhyeok, the child actor and actress too.. 

Hope to see Boyoo moment tonight but Yoojung health much more important.. I hope we still can see sweet moment from them on the other award shows.. Yoojung rest well and get well soon..

Happy New Year everyone.. May the coming year bring more happiness to Yoojung, Bogum and us than last year. May all of us have an amazing year..:blush:

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, Laf_strawberry said:

First post in here..

Congrats Yoojung and Bogum.. They totally deserved it.. I'm so happy for both of them.. They hardwork for MDBC get paid off..

Congrats for Jinyoung, Juhyeok, the child actor and actress too.. 

Hope to see Boyoo moment tonight but Yoojung health much more important.. I hope we still can see sweet moment from them on the other award shows.. Yoojung rest well and get well soon..

Happy New Year everyone.. May the coming year bring more happiness to Yoojung, Bogum and us than last year. May all of us have an amazing year..:blush:

Hope to see more of ur post her dear....

• Like 16

1 minute ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Before i sleep...im happy to know that BG didnt hav much interactions w his lady co host... Hehehe... *im in cloud nine lol*

Bogummy is the polite and respectful guy, he will be like that to everyone he's not close to :wub:

• Like 24