Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, ricerascal67 said:

Kudos Bogummy, your singing is so good and cute haha

@Debbie Chen Crush ft. Taeyeon - Don't Forget :heart:

Omonah! Am I late already? Good thing I came back early tonight!... Bogum-ie lookss soooo damn handsome!!!!... Wooohhhh... I take back my words I cannot let this night slip away....hahaha... I remember this song was performed by Crush at Mama too... I love this song and Ailee's "If You" this year... waaahhhh...can't wait for HCY performance...:cry::heart:

• Like 13

he really looks good and handsome

but, he really maintain his professional eyes and smile 

and the big hint that he only look to our YooJungie is

he's not seeing Seolhyun for longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time like he do with YJ

with YJ, he seems can't take his eyes off her

but he indeed do a very good job! he a really good MC!!

waiting for HCY singing because I miss you.

Can't watch it live because I'm out of home now... huhuhu 

just relaying from all your post, IG and twitter through phone ahhaha poor me

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

Hide contents

I know, maybe all or most of their stage performances are scripted. BGmy n Soulhyun are so gud doing their job. But seeing n hearing how BGmy act so cheesy n do so many aegyo, some part of me hesitate to continue watching this show  :sweatingbullets: but the other part wanna see MDBC played on the big screan n see how BG reacted. 

Cheesy? Aegyo? Details, please.. Sorry, I can not watch the KBS Gayo so I have to rely on someone else's observation.

I and my shipping heart are patiently waiting for any update about HCY singing the MDBC Ost.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, ricerascal67 said:

@louise31 you're not late chingu, we're still waiting for Moonlight Drawn By Cloud's OST - Because I Miss You with Hwang Chi Yeol :blush:

thank God chingu!...you just don't know what I'ved been through to get home early and it's still traffic...shhoooossshhhh...:grin: do you have any links for live streaming? thanks chingu!...:wub:

• Like 6

Spoiler
1 hour ago, SihaeSL said:
Here the translated of the song that he sang. I mean the part of the song that he sang. 

If you and me become estranged someday
If we could never meet each other
Don’t forget Don’t lose
Even if you are holding other’s hand
If you are at somewhere I cannot go
Don’t forget Don’t lose

why I feel like he dedicated the song to someone.. hope she is watching the show at home while she's resting. :grin:

What I love is he looked so excited and nervous before he sang, bit his lip too, then sang wholeheartedly as if he's sending a sincere message to someone. Make me remember that during his recording for My Person he's toldnto sing as if speaking to somebody. If he remembers this advice (and I bet he definitely remember it), then just like @seoulistic, @cici1 and I guess all of us agreed, it's definitely for Yoo Joungie :wub:. Call me delulu, but I'll stand by it!! 

The funny thing's he's back to this professional after he sang, hahahaha :w00t:

Do you guys notice how he only keeps barely minimum eye contacts with his partner, showings his business smile when looking at her, and only showing his biggest adorable grins and cute expressions when facing the camera? I wonder why :phew:.

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

he really looks good and handsome

but, he really maintain his professional eyes and smile 

and the big hint that he only look to our YooJungie is

he's not seeing Seolhyun for longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time like he do with YJ

with YJ, he seems can't take his eyes off her

but he indeed do a very good job! he a really good MC!!

waiting for HCY singing because I miss you.

Can't watch it live because I'm out of home now... huhuhu 

just relaying from all your post, IG and twitter through phone ahhaha poor me

Spoiler

To back up ur point chingu here.. he may look SH in the eyes, but he has never gazed the girl with doe eyes..

even he did not show his teeth when he was smiling and even when he was speaking, he was smiling, we know that he was happy.. and the last pic.. the gaze he gave to YJ made him more attractive.  We can how handsome he was in the last pic with his doe eyes..

519e1a08f8.jpg

Credit to the owner 

With his baby in Mama.  OMG, his aura.. your body language never lies.. these two. I love BG here.. his eyes, even his not smiling or laughing (top picture) we can see how happy he is.. the bottom no need for me to tell  I dont want to compare it with tonight red carpet.. 

Spoiler

519f309832.jpg

Here another happy BG in tonight show.. 

Spoiler

519be2b0a5.png

BG is really good to play with his eyes.  He has flirty eyes especially when he smiles.. I did not see yet he gazed someone with doe eyes.  I only saw it when he was with YJ... 

• Like 15

My mind is already set into one thing only before I watch Bogum at this awards show or anything where he will be having a female co-worker is that I repose my 101% full trust on Bogum!... No girl can shake me nor break me...and I mean it from the bottom down to the deepest of my soul...:wub:

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

how come "I Miss You" song has not been sung yet, did they save the best for the last again knowing that all MDBC fans  are as usual very well trained and have the virtue to patiently waiting to anything Moonlight related till wee hour in the morning :sweatingbullets: 

Yeah.. we have trained so well chingu.. 

• Like 15