Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, Edith Fabian said:

@shootingstar007 and @peacemaker616922 I know your intent in posting about the YJ matter is because you're concerned about her but I think it would be better and more beneficial if we drop the subject altogether..each negative or positive post affects everyone who might happen to read it, and the longer we drag about it, especially the negative ones, the worse the reader feels and the more negative reaction it will ensue..we're here for BoYoo, to spread all the positivity that our couple needs..and they need it right now..let's help other shippers/fans who are trying to do their very best to stay afloat and keep the stay in this thread worthwhile.. Happy shipping and let's take what happened like a grain of salt..

Noted! Thanks for the reminder, @edithfabian (Huff, I don't know how to tag someone in Soompi :sweatingbullets: ).

Have a good day, everyone! Let's wait for tonight's KBS Entertainment Awards. 

• Like 12

On 12/23/2016 at 8:28 PM, shootingstar007 said:

YJ's fansign on 28th of December is canceled! Hope that everything is okay with her.

Yoojung ah...please take a good time for rest and get speedy recovery

.I know you will overcome this....you are a brave and strong girl 

This is for you dear Baby princess...

and Bogum ah,,,,my heart skip a beat when I read that you made a suprise visit to hospital....What a coincidence...I just tought that if only you visit your doll at the hospital and bumm!! there's the news you went to the hospital but..it was a different hospital...he..he..he..he...my delulu mind :blush:

To all Boyoo Shipper...

Holiday season has started....

Warm holiday wishes to you and your family :wub:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

they put YooJung's name under the Santa's sleigh, to be precise:

:)  김유정

Wow, that's awesome!  

You know somehow I have the feeling that on New Years eve, Santa is going to give YJ a special surprise at the KBS award,  that is that YJ will receive a standing ovation by all the actors and actresses there to cheer her on :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

Merry Christmas to all BoYoo shippers. :) 

Tis the season! Wishing BoYoo a wonderful Christmas filled with memories they will always treasure. 
And I wish all BoYoo shippers a beautiful holiday with lots of cheers and gifts coming your way.Merry Xmas guys! 

C0abshLUQAAQKmT?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 20

41 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

Guys! Bogum's Bangkok FM sold out in 3 minutes. Thais fans are DAEBAK! :glasses:

Have fun those whose going to his fm.  

I just buy the BoGum FM ticket in Taiwan. although I paid more us$300(because sold few mins 4200 tickets) to get it , but I can see my poppies in my one month Taiwan Trip. It is lucky to me already. Merry Christmas everyone

BoYoo Fighting!

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

@shootingstar007 and @peacemaker616922 I know your intent in posting about the YJ matter is because you're concerned about her but I think it would be better and more beneficial if we drop the subject altogether..each negative or positive post affects everyone who might happen to read it, and the longer we drag about it, especially the negative ones, the worse the reader feels and the more negative reaction it will ensue..we're here for BoYoo, to spread all the positivity that our couple needs..and they need it right now..let's help other shippers/fans who are trying to do their very best to stay afloat and keep the stay in this thread worthwhile.. Happy shipping and let's take what happened like a grain of salt..

Noted too. Thank you for the reminder @Edith Fabian 

Merry Christmas all BoYoo shippers. Wishes all to have a wonderful Christmas and a great year ahead. 

• Like 14

@cici1... seriously how old are u now? Everytimes i read your post its always light up most of my worries..I think im old enough as a mother with two kids. But the way how you voices BoYoo so comfort me, never mind if it ^seasoning^ with some of delulu minds aka assumption but all are make sense for me coz the facts said it so although indirectly.

Well as we see how YJngie n BGmy in their young age are mature n wise therefore many colleague always prized them..:wub:

• Like 10

anyone watching the red carpet now?

i just start it. Does BGmy already appear?

Btw, wishing for a Happy Marry Chrismas for all BoYoo shippers here whose celebrate it:wub:..

@bubblyflo n others, as i stay diligently at home in front of my laptop, phone, n tv :grimace:, i'll try to post anything that my eyes can capture with my limited ability..:sweatingbullets:..

here is Red Carpet Live Report: just the resume..

1. Now RV Irene just appear with two female idols idk their names.

Spoiler

N if my ear doesn't hear it wrong, she is being asked bout BGmy from male mc (someting bout long time no see or something like that.. hahaha, will delete it if i hear just wrong..:w00t:)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

e5f0feb45b.png

2. One by one the the families of Superman Return

3. 1N2D squads,, why im so exited seeing them. Remembering all nice BoYoo moments with them:wub:

Spoiler

e63065a7f6.png

e64722ef19.png

3. the 3 mc

Spoiler

e642eb3607.png

n it's already end.. where is BGmy??? he didn't show up on red carpet???? or i miss it???

• Like 9