Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

How do you insert a picture  from a personal gallery on your phone?

Was very lucky..was flying home today and managed to catch kyj at the airport...

She is super petite n her skin is amazing!!!

Didn't get a good picture...but have a slightly blurry shot...but so so pleased....

• Like 16

Whhhooaaa.. so many things going on.. didn't check here for a sec, and mayhem happened :sweatingbullets:. Thankfully I didn't get to read that particular post, but I guess that person action just shows us how BoYoo's ship becomes more bigger and well known.  I'm so glad to know that :w00t:

giphy.gif

Can't wait to see our baby doll Yoo Joungie.  She's become more lovely these days. I love how she seems to enjoy her life so much. :wub: 

Edited:  Just found this photo of baby doll, she's so gorgeous here!! 

Spoiler

Cr. Owner 

I can't wait to watch BG mc-ing with the other two ladies. It's gonna be a lot of fun to watch!! @bubblyflo, may I have some of your popcorn please? :)

Spoiler

@Kissy13 hahaha, I also curious about my lips shaped when I wrote that. Let me say, it gives more insight of who I am a bit more.  But the after effects, I've start to pay a lot more attention to other people lips, and ends up staring while trying to remembering the analysis.  Awkward!! :crazy: :w00t:

Just my delulu mind thinking.. Bo Gum shi, are trying to say something to someone when you recommended "Don't Worry"?  Don't worry, I'm always thinking of you..Don't worry, I'll wait for your call even though we can't see each other.. Don't worry I'll miss you and watch over you.. Don't worry, even if I'm standing side by side with other, you by my side will be always the perfect time for me.. Don't worry my dear.. :wub:

south-korean-actors-kim-yoo-jung-and-par

• Like 21

hi everyone...I just came back from a long trip hence never post anything for the past 10 days. The internet connection in my destination was not so good. So, I was only able to like some of your posts. Glad to be back here again:)

Thanks to @4nnlov3pink for your daily roll call to all boyoo shipper:)

@thesecretgarden, another great work! I love all of your fanfic, especially on their married life.

@superfangermany_stv and @faith101, thanks  a lot for sharing your FM experience in hongkong. Hopefully I could do the same for all shippers here for the Jakarta FM. I'm sure that other fellow Indonesian shipper here will help as well:)

I was quite shocked reading the messy comment last night. I was just able to read ten lines and decided to drop it....not good for my heart! Thank God the mods already deleted it. 

Thanks everyone for making this thread as a happy place! Can't wait for the KBS Drama awards!

Btw, I'm streaming Yahoo Buzz now. Hope Yoojung hasn't came out yet

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

How do you insert a picture  from a personal gallery on your phone?

Was very lucky..was flying home today and managed to catch kyj at the airport...

She is super petite n her skin is amazing!!!

Didn't get a good picture...but have a slightly blurry shot...but so so pleased....

Waaaa....so lucky! 

To insert image from your gallery phone

1. Open this link : https://imgsafe.org

2. Browse your pict from phone and upload it

3. There will be your thumbnails pict it the bottom of the page

4. Click it and copy the url. Then paste here.

Cant wait for your pict cinggu :)

• Like 15

I stumbled upon this specific IG account (Kongellen) with  the account's owner pic with YJ and checked out the comment. I think she's one of promoter for entertainment event. Look what she wrote about YJ to her friend

Spoiler

9732c1df1d.png

Probably the drama partner that she mentioned is BG and she saw it during MAMA  or other BTS? :blush:

• Like 23

Congrats yoojungie has achieved another recognition. More and more to come baby. This eonnie as your admirer is so proud of you. Good luck to you.

Even woman cant take their eyes off of yoojung. No wonder someone in korea always staring at her :wub:

• Like 19