Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, boyoo88 said:

HER HAIR IS GOALLL

I adore yoojungie's wavy hair. It suit her best. And her body.....she has nice shape, not skinny flat body  *dont call me pervert LOL* 

that is sooo true...and those are just one of her many assets...:wub:

One more thing about why Yoo Jung-ie is well loved... her participation on good deeds...:wub:

• Like 24

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Spoiler

@cici1 "Yoo Jung is his HOme"...sweetest word I read today...feels my stress and exhaustion due to accreditation was all washed away..kekeke no matter how busy we are... we really can't contain ourselves to delurk on this thread...my daily doz of vitamins...BoYoo Couple and BoYoo shippers!!:blush::heart:

I was laughing with this video...hahaha so happy everytime I saw them enjoying their lives..so cute...

Her face is still swollen..but still managed to be this beautiful...I will surely see their pictures everyday when I get pregnant someday..want to have a baby that looks like them....

Oh my gosh, suddenly I felt embarrassed. I think I need to tone down my delulu ... I need back to realty.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I cant believe that I am the one who said that (hahahaha)  @Kissy13 I am sorry dear, I am taking back that words... I blame my delulu mind which works really well today.. 

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

6 hours ago, seoulistic said:
  Hide contents

7392e91edb.png

It looks like a custom phone case with eunuch Ra-on image, but let's keep quiet- if it was indeed what we think it is.  :mask:  Let's just be happy and not shout it out loud :):vicx:

@seoulistic Seriously, I cannot see anything. It is so blurry. :dizzy::dizzy: 

Anw, YJ is so casual  to use her phone with MDBC's sticker..  

About BG's new habit, BG with phone in the airport, Is it really new habit?  I thought, it is normal for a person like him who cares about his family to carry his phone anywhere as he said in one of his interview that he felt bad if he did not contact/inform/ reply his family directly... 

I noticed that he held his phone during cebu trip, LA, etc. except his trip to HK with YJ as some mentioned here, but...  

I am happy if it is new habit after MDBC.

Hope YJ is the one of them that he felt bad about If he did not reply/call them directly (Here, we go again with my delulu mind)

2 hours ago, seoulistic said:
Spoiler

朴寶劍今次抵台係為代言品牌宣傳,不過佢此行亦都好匆忙,逗留短短7小時,完成活動後就即趕住搭晚上7時多嘅飛機返回韓國。而下月22號佢會再次嚟台灣舉行見面會,當中4,200張門票已經售罄。  art_end.gif

According to HK apple daily, BG will only stop Taipei for 7 hours, then he will catch 7pm flight back to Seoul. 

I hope he will get some rest.. . 

Anw.. I forget to say my thanks to @superfangermany_stv and @faith101 for the fan meeting update and trans,, 

And @thesecretgarden for great fan fic.. and all of you BoYoo shippers who keep this thread alive.. THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 19

I believe @kurosakura is gonna delete her post soon dear @tares1975 and @mamun as soon as she is online. She did not mean to comment on BG's acting ability. And all of us here I agree that BG was profounding in MDBC.  Like we said BG is LY, BG is CP. I think we did not need to comment more about this as I am worry troll will make big case about this. I have PM her...

Edit: I hope she will online soon and delete her post. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

Spoiler

Regarding BG's iPhone case,  you guys won't see anything if you try to enlarge the image due to its low resolution, but if you move the pic as far as you can, you may see a person's outline -but I could be wrong, it's for our delusional mind only :)

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, seoulistic said:
  Hide contents

Regarding BG's iPhone case,  you guys won't see anything if you try to enlarge the image due to its low resolution, but if you move the pic as far as you can, you may see a person's outline -but I could be wrong, it's for our delusional mind only :)

O I see, but still cant conclude anything hahaha. OK for delusional mind only :blush:

Spoiler

But anyway pink remind me of YJ as after MDBC YJ likes to wear pink color (post drama interview and melon) .. #pinkcoupleincebu

• Like 10

Spoiler

Chingu, the comment about BG's acting already bcome an issue in twitter and she/he blame Boyoo shipper and started to generalized a fan.

I hope that this issue will b rsolved soon as we don't want any fan war espclly from BG's fans, YJ's fans and also the Boyoo shppers.

About the rcent issue

• Like 17

Spoiler

About BG acting. If you see how different he act comparing with his previous drama. You will praise him. He can get over his image in R88 and become LY in MDBC. And its not easy, as he said. 

After all. Its not wise to doubting someone's acting here. They are try hard. All the cast. 

I hope he/she will wisely deleted his/her post

• Like 15

12 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

@happysloth The second translation (from chemistry fairy's IG account was accurate). Article was about him being timid and not wanting to be casted for horror drama/movies. Judging from the article, BG was answering a question by the reporter when he said he was busy when they were in HK for MAMA, hence couldn't find time to meet YJ for a meal together.

Many of you here might not be familiar with the HK media. Having lived in HK for so many years, I am really happy and glad that BG answered the questions that way. I think I have mentioned this here on numerous occasions, Apple Daily is 10 times worst than Dispatch in Korea. If BG did any homework b4 his interview with them (I'm sure he did), he should know that he should take extra precautions when answering questions from them. They are notorious for twisting people's words and making a scandal out of anything.

So guys, please do not feel disappointed about how BG answered all these questions by the HK media. I personally think he answered them very diligently. At least he didn't say they aren't talking to one another like with his OTHER female co MC right? And he said "He/They was too busy so he could not find time to meet YJ for a meal." 

Meaning, that HE WANTED TO HAVE A MEAL WITH YJ!!!! That's is an important message and that's all that matters. Don't you agree guys? For all we know, they might have called room service and had meals in the room together right? We will never know what truly happened. **wink**

@dramaeevee I have been spending time meeting friends and family back here in HK. It's eating and more eating everyday....local culture, you HAVE to eat when you meet. May it be breakfast, lunch dinner, supper, dessert, you just have to eat SOMETHING...:sweatingbullets:.

P.S: A big thank you to @liemkopi here for finding part of the video in question that I was looking for. Will provide the translations for the video soon. 

Hi @superfangermany_stvthanks for clarifying. Though I didn't read the original article, but judging from his wordings, I agree with you that Bogum must have had come to the fanmeets well prepared. I'm sure his agency has already put him, and his managers, on media relations and media handling 101, especially following his meteoric rise to stardom :)  I was just itchy to know if the press specifically ask him about Yoojung hahah. I can't be disappointed with his answers at all the media events post-MDBC cause they have sincere yet guarded. I'm glad he's quite media savvy. 

• Like 18

Let's just calmly ignore any of the incoming hates and remain cool here. Social media is definitely beyond our control but with good example here, it will surely be followed by some other reasonable fans that are more active in social media. 

I cannot stop stressing on the fact that even when it comes to discussion, please be mindful to post the comments at the rightful thread (either the actor's or actress' individual threads or the drama thread). We don't like to see BoYoo shippers' name to be dragged into the mud. Same goes for Yoojung's name and her individual fans as well as Bogum's name and his individual fans. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but please refrain from expressing potentially controversial remarks on the forum. 

Ship responsibly and keep the faith as it'll turn into fate. Lololol. 

P.S. Poor puppies are so busy these days. Sigh~ Especially Bogum, he looked especially tired in his airport pictures. :( But I'm loving Bogum's suit-up look at the LINE event and Yoojung's getup for the media preview event. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 24