Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

18 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

Maybe something is really wrong..so is the vote allowed only once? Thanks for the info..I'll try searching my gmail..if there isn't then, I'm just not lucky :blink:

Yes , 1 ID only allow to vote once for each category ... thats why i am currious why you able to vote many times ? And you are voting using ur fb acc instead of KBS ID which is makes me more currious :) since KBS already stated that the only way to vote is using KBS ID and NO sns acc is allow to vote. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Isn't YOLO Bogummy's motto/life principle?

As far as I can remember, RJY during their YOF was first introduced to him the abbreviation of YOLO and he was with BG at that time too right, RJY was so fascinated at that phrase...lol... Isn't it "With God, all things are possible"...is BG's motto in life...:wub:

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Most important question of the day: Did he hold his phone in his hand? 

IDK if the one that he hold is his phone or not. But it's really looks like it is

@Edith Fabian yes he's looks like have a very love struck

I guess the moment when he lay on YJ is when he's being like this

And this

Lol

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

IDK if the one that he hold is his phone or not. But it's really looks like it is

@Edith Fabian yes he's looks like have a very love struck

I guess the moment when he lay on YJ is when he's being like this

And this

Lol

OMG! I'ved been looking for his phone since this morning and I haven't found any but you managed to locate it...:astonished:... Hands down to you chingu!... Such an amazing eagle eyes you've got there...:glasses:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

Most important question of the day: Did he hold his phone in his hand? 

Yes, he did. (pics taken @HK airport)

CzxoySJUsAEmtrc.jpg:large

@happysloth  @louise31

And about 'YOLO' motto, he may share this motto too. As he ever posted it on his twitter with YOF Africa's staff and casts. :blush: 

I guess he has shared the motto to YJ during MDBC and plan to travel together around the world once YJ turns 20. Delulu mode is ON. LoL

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

Yes, he did. (pics taken @HK airport)

CzxoySJUsAEmtrc.jpg:large

@happysloth  @louise31

And about 'YOLO' motto, he may share this motto too. As he ever posted it on his twitter with YOF Africa's staff and casts. :blush: 

I guess he's shared the motto to YJ during MDBC and plan to travel together around the world once YJ turns 20. Delulu mode is ON. LoL

@louise31thank you for clarifying this. I must have mixed it up when I read it somewhere before. Yes, I think his only motto is With God All Things Are Possible which he used in his Twitter profile. 

Thanks also@bubblyfloand @tares1975for pointing at his phone. So, so far our theory that he will take his phone with him when he's travelling alone still stands :D 

Tares, thanks also for bringing up Bogum's Twitter post to answer my question on YOLO. I noticed the word 'flower' was often used by Bogum, and also Yoojung, in their respective SNS photo captions during MDBC shooting. Why is that? I wonder if flower holds a special meaning in Korean epxressions...

Anyway, now I'm waiting for a photo of Bogum making the half-a-heart pose with his left hand :D:D

• Like 18

So glad I can finally post here hehehehe...when the boss is away..I am delurking and spazzing on this thread all day..:joy:

@Edith Fabian I think it is connected to the answer of Yoo Jungie on what I saw on twitter yesterday that at first they tried to go out and eat together but it was awkward at first...Love that the awkwardness turn to a relationship..a mutual realationship:wub:

@tares1975 And I am so drooling on your IG post on 4 different BoYoo kisses my friend!!kekeke I don't know but my heart starts fluttering like a teenager in love everytime I watch those BoYoo kisses for how many times already...

@cici1 I really like your deep analysis my friend.."PRACTICE KISSING SCENE TOGETHER":wub:ehhhhhhh hahaha I like reading this..really.... but Yoo Jungie said that they only watched different kissing scene only but if they really practice it...then I'M SO HAPPY BUT MY DELULU MIND IS TELLING ME THAT THEY REALLY DID IT kekeke:glasses:ahemmm my mind starting to get silly again..

@luvinmoonlight16 "MOON" symbolizes BoYoo for me too....

He will definitely do great on KBS award!!since her precious woman in the world is there looking at him lovingly...hope the cameran will capture this moment!!!Best New Year ever if this happened!!Gosh so excited already!!:love:

While hosting what will be his reaction when Yoo Jungie will be so adorable like this??:wub:

qjL4oy.gif

While watching Bo Gum hosting what will be Yoo Jungie's reaction when Bo Gum was there standing dashingly and gorgeously on the stage???

58KGxY.gif

• Like 22

I see the "MAMA" day, Bo Gum was so happy. I think we can feel his emotion easily. He is so cute. YooJung ah, do you feel 

your oppa is very happy with you and no need phone.    

PS, will BoGum sing my person in hongkong fanmeeting?

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, SihaeSL said:

CzxiuTPUoAA7Mw0?format=jpg&name=largeKim Yoo Jung shares her goals as an actress in 'Ceci'

Kim Yoo Jung graced the cover of both China and Korea's 'Ceci' magazine 

The star traveled to Hong Kong for the pictorial, where she radiated beautiful charms in front of the camera. Then in the interview after the shoot, she shared her goals as an actress. 

Kim Yoo Jung said, "I want to become an actress who will remain as a memory of someone. Adults like parents, grandfathers, and grandmothers tend to say, 'I used to like that actress, that singer back then. I used to like that drama and spent my time for that.' Their memories felt beautiful to me. I want to become a person who can be a part of a good memory, not only as an actress but also as a person."

cr.allkpop

This is somehow reminded me when BG said:

YJ is patner that I won't ever forget

and YJ said after wrap up party:

"don't forget me jeoha"

hehe

• Like 19

16 hours ago, SihaeSL said:

I want to become a person who can be a part of a good memory, not only as an actress but also as a person

Sorry to cut your post chinguya...I was so star struck with her answers all the time..as I read the word Person can't help to grin widely...sure Yoo Jungie you will always be part of SOMEone's memory and forever will be his "PERSON"

YOLO-Yoo Jung Only Love One......man and that is Bo Gum..:wub:

Love that YOLO acronym... my mind is saying??is that another coincidence or another work of fate for this couple?:wub:

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, ricerascal67 said:

Mirroring babies :heart:

Look alike babies :heart:

the last picture, indeed look so alike, especially their facial expression.. lips, nose and eyes :)

Another similarity they have in real life is both are also the "babies" of their respective family...the youngest among the 3 siblings:wub: 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, SihaeSL said:

Kim Yoo Jung shares her goals as an actress in 'Ceci'

Kim Yoo Jung graced the cover of both China and Korea's 'Ceci' magazine 

The star traveled to Hong Kong for the pictorial, where she radiated beautiful charms in front of the camera. Then in the interview after the shoot, she shared her goals as an actress. 

Kim Yoo Jung said, "I want to become an actress who will remain as a memory of someone. Adults like parents, grandfathers, and grandmothers tend to say, 'I used to like that actress, that singer back then. I used to like that drama and spent my time for that.' Their memories felt beautiful to me. I want to become a person who can be a part of a good memory, not only as an actress but also as a person."

cr.allkpop

Everytime I read something about YJ's type of an actress she would want to leave a legacy of... I always think of BG's 2nd speech at AAA, where he ended up giving out his speech almost the same as YJ's at the latter part...haha...only goes to show he is really attentive to every word she is saying... Quite impressive Bogum-ah....:wub: All I know is that if a guy remembers well every topic that comes out of a girls mouth, the only conclusion, to that is his focus and interests is on you alone and no one else...

Edit: he could'ved mentioned someone's speech that he thinks had somehow made an impact to him...but no!...the only speech he remembers was of YJ's... 

• Like 23

I wonder if BG hold his phone in INC Airport or not? Because I just saw his phone in HK airport's pic.

In this pic, it looks like passport than a phone.

2 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Sammy will be the MC for the fan meet. Some of you may find him familiar as he was also the MC for SJK's fan meet in HK. He is EXTREMELY funny. 

oh yes, chingu, you come to this fan meet isn't? am I right?

• Like 13