Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

47 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

:heart:...sometimes the most important thing in this world are the things we can't see...ALTHOUGH I CAN'T SEE ANY BOYOO MOMENTS ON THIS DAYS...BUT THE CHEMISTRY AND LOVE OF THIS TWO IS BLOWING IN THE PHILIPPINES AIR..ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SMILE AND MY HEART FLUTTER...:heart:

KEKEKE..grrrr BOYOO LOVE makes me a cheesy and poetic person..:joy:which is so not me until BoYoo wave hit me..REAL HARD..RIGHT TO THE CORE OF MY BODY:joy:sometimes my thoughts makes me cringe like Yoo Jungie..sorry to post this video again @louise31.. @dee_230208 missing them also...

@Kissy13 Aaawwwww... Miss them so much too sistah'... I'm sure you and all other genuine shippers know how hard it is that you have to get through each day, wishin'...prayin'...longing for any boyoo moments... Good thing though we have this thread and our shipper friends are here to stay:blush:... So, for Yoo Jung-ah and Bo Gum-ah.... Surprise us!.:heart:.. hehehe...

• Like 22

This is what i have done this day cos im bored.

1st i watch MusicBank rerun on kbs n found that B1A4 win the trophy n they did this as the pledge as they promised if win this MB eps. N its MDBC related that make me miss BoYoo more:tears:

d22fc7b87f.jpg

Then after watching Moana in cinema with my hubby n kiddies, we went to bookstore n saw ^this^ book n decided to buy it. This is me who buy it. :w00t:Me, who always buy just comics or fantasy fiction books like twilight series, immortal series, dark guardian series, n some local books from famous author in my country decided to buy a thick melo/love book that i will never ever buy nor read before. But just because it's BoYoo related i bought it..:sweatingbullets:.. hahaha.. I must be crazy now..I don't know when will i read it. Aigoo BoYoo ah.. what u have done to me. 

d279209d4c.jpg

• Like 22

Dear friends,

If you're interested in buying Moonlight's PDCuts, and would like to join a collective pre-order on Aladdin (since it's cheaper than Yesasia or Innolife), you could contact PEARL0024 on Twitter. 

[sadly, I won't be purchasing :tears: too pricey]

• Like 20

8 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

@haslina8855

@tygrumpy14

Wow you two must be really happy yesterday!! mind to share us something?? hehee no pressure tho

@seoulistic I agree that a very smart move of him so he didn't hurt anybody there hahaa

Yes...it was a lovely evening with park bo gum. Everybody had a great time. But i must say that i was a bit dissapointed because there was not much of MDBC moments. But then i reliased that it was PBG fanmeeting. Not everybody were Boyoo shipper. There are shippers from other thread and solely Bo Gum fans. I think Bo Gum and the organizer have done their best to make everybody happy.

• Like 23

11 hours ago, Chi Le said:
  Hide contents

watching the fm is a bit sad that he choose more r88 stuffs. he choose the kiss scene with hyeri but doesnt choose any love scene with raon.

LITM still airing in malaysia. If current episode is 8, meaning that it could be episode 5-6 in total korea version 18 episodes. Normally, regular tv have lots of advertisements. Don't feel sad chingu, if they meant for each other, surely fate will bring them together:P

• Like 11

Dec 31 almost there maybe this is last time that we will see them together in one stage.2017  they focused in their individual career they will pair to another actors/actress I hope their friendship become more stronger like other celebrities.i don't expect anything for them at least the friendship.maybe they can celebrate mdbc anniversary every year like the gumiho cast and staff did they make a time to meet and celebrate even they are busy with their respective career.

• Like 14

fans bumped into Bogum today while he was spending more time in Malaysia at department store and city centre. He looks so good in jeans and white T-shirt. Really miss them two already and look forward to seeing BoYoo again in HK. 

Credits to: pic owner and twitter acc

• Like 18

7 hours ago, louise31 said:

@Kissy13 Aaawwwww... Miss them so much too sistah'... I'm sure you and all other genuine shippers know how hard it is that you have to get through each day, wishin'...prayin'...longing for any boyoo moments... Good thing though we have this thread and our shipper friends are here to stay:blush:... So, for Yoo Jung-ah and Bo Gum-ah.... Surprise us!.:heart:.. hehehe...

I feel you shipmates. @Kissy13 @louise31

The yearning for BoYoo moments is almost unbearable..  The enormity of my longing is as deep as the Mariana Trench but as one song put it,  I get by with a little help from my friends.. Every visit in this thread just helps me bear it. With genuine shipmates who never get tired of posting BoYoo pics, vids, and gifs and articles that support proofs that love is in the air, I am able to live through day to day( a process I've learned through my own life  experiences)..It is a hard pill to swallow because in my younger years I have always been like the marshmallow kid who can't tolerate delayed gratification. But as years packed this hopeless romantic's life, I thought I learn something new. Since shipping this two is for the long haul, I might as well apply living in the present moment and maintain positivity( although in my younger years, I have allowed negativity to lurk in my life for the longest time).. Yeah right gabaneme.. It's easier said than done.. My caveman thoughts said that..but I have to face reality even in its most challenging form as our BoYoo go through their usual lives as well. But oh man.. It is tedious..it is going to be a hard wait...deepest sigh..just look at the bright side gabaneme.. Both of them have been basking in their popularity and I have the strongest belief that their connection will never falter( that's the spirit!)

Hang in there fellow shipmates! With all my love! Talk to you later!

• Like 16