Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I dont think so irene first she not an actress they also include the possible name in that article that #chaesoobin#kim ji won # kim yoo jung and go ara  i think one them become his co mc but sorry to say  less chances for kyj to be chosen  first of all base on performance of their drama mdbc im sure they got several nomination including best couple.is not a good idea you always there even they not win together with the award presenter on stage  im sure kbs know this  and the chance  are either csb or probobly it gave to go ara bec that time her drama is on going in korea for extra promotion. Like they did to pmy last 2014 she hosted kbs drama award at that time her drama also on going also got extra promotion of her drama.sorry guys its my personal thought.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

My dear Chingus!!!! I was in tears this morning.  :bawling: Especially after reading that many here were defending me, and receiving private messages from many more who were checking to see if I was ok. 

I read the bad comment yesterday night before going to bed, but was not affected at all. Neither did I had any intentions to reply to her here. Felt we had enough bad vibes in the thread already and didn't want to create more. Most importantly, I wholeheartedly treasure all my fellow BoYoo shippers here more than my pride...I really do  :blush:

What was most touching that happened this morning was this. Now this is REALLY off topic, so I will share this under spoilers 

Hide contents

So I was showing my husband the bad comment this morning while having breakfast together and he got a bit upset at the beginning, but what he said after that made me cry buckets. He said:

"Tell this lady that she should report this to the police in her country, have their police fly over to Hong Kong and prosecute the HK government for having legalize our marriage back then. If the HK government annul our marriage then that's the best excuse for me to marry you again. But this time our wedding will be much  grander (we only had a very simple wedding back then). Honey, if reincarnation does exist in this world, I want u to be my wife for the next 100 lifetimes OK."

:bawling::bawling: :bawling:

How can i not cry buckets with this right? If not for that bad comment, I would not have heard my husband say these words. 

Reveal hidden contents

I saw the "chocolate" clip!!! Omooooo!!! So much "candy" this morning. Sweetness overload. 

And guys!! I just found out that there will be a HI Touch event at th BG fan meet which I'm attending!!! Super excited!!!!! I need heavy duty hand lotions!!! Paraffin wax hand treatment!!! :dizzy:

:heart: I LOVE BOOYOOS :heart:

Oh Gosh!!! where did you get your husband darling?!?....is there another brother or twin perhaps? He's so fu.....romantic....It's better shortened my bad words...might be quoted here ha ha ha!! But kidding aside.....You have a very nice/good husband girl...I hope you will have so many happy days together...forever!?!:blush:Your a loving wife and mother darling that's why you were blessed with a wonderful husband....15209020_1435806069781092_1864505396_n.p

• Like 22

43 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

My dear Chingus!!!! I was in tears this morning.  :bawling: Especially after reading that many here were defending me, and receiving private messages from many more who were checking to see if I was ok. 

I read the bad comment yesterday night before going to bed, but was not affected at all. Neither did I had any intentions to reply to her here. Felt we had enough bad vibes in the thread already and didn't want to create more. Most importantly, I wholeheartedly treasure all my fellow BoYoo shippers here more than my pride...I really do  :blush:

What was most touching that happened this morning was this. Now this is REALLY off topic, so I will share this under spoilers 

Hide contents

So I was showing my husband the bad comment this morning while having breakfast together and he got a bit upset at the beginning, but what he said after that made me cry buckets. He said:

"Tell this lady that she should report this to the police in her country, have their police fly over to Hong Kong and prosecute the HK government for having legalize our marriage back then. If the HK government annul our marriage then that's the best excuse for me to marry you again. But this time our wedding will be much  grander (we only had a very simple wedding back then). Honey, if reincarnation does exist in this world, I want u to be my wife for the next 100 lifetimes OK."

How can i not cry buckets with this right? If not for that bad comment, I would not have heard my husband say these words. 

Hide contents

I saw the "chocolate" clip!!! Omooooo!!! So much "candy" this morning. Sweetness overload. 

And guys!! I just found out that there will be a HI Touch event at th BG fan meet which I'm attending!!! Super excited!!!!! I need heavy duty hand lotions!!! Paraffin wax hand treatment!!! :dizzy:

Awwww......so sweet:blush:

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Ahhhhh ! 

:tears:

Why bo gum mc ? ? ? ? ? ? :blink:

I mean he should be king of the event . All eyes on yoo jung bo gum . I don't want both of them to mc. I want them to sit and enjoy with entire cast. Why mc to bo gum . I am so disappointed . 

I agree with you he hosted last year i hope they give chance to other but if pbg is also confirmed they we will respect his decision  but for kyj i dont want i want to her enjoy with the other cast. Im also disappointed,

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gingerbreadgirl31 said:

I agree with you he hosted last year i hope they give chance to other but if pbg is also confirmed they we will respect his decision  but for kyj i dont want i want to her enjoy with the other cast. Im also disappointed,

Noooooooooooooooooooooo. 

I don't want bo gum to mc without yoo jung . I don't want our puppies alone and far. :(

• Like 16

I really wish that YJ will host the event with BG.  They will see the special rapport these two have... i think... no... I believe no matter how hard BG and YJ will hide whatever-it-is-they-have, they will be obvious...:)  the little things they do for each other (their caring ways...) will be highlighted...

please, make the yj the emcee.:) please, make yj the emcee.... please make it yj...:) :heart:

• Like 24

On 11/22/2016 at 4:54 PM, superfangermany_stv said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

My dear @superfangermany_stv .....your husband is sooo sweeeet....really..really sweeeet....

I was deeply moved and amazed

You really have such a wonderful husband.....

oooh dear ...you are very lucky....may you continue to have many more years of being blessed with a growing love and affection to each other :heart:

and i hope no one will post any hurtful comment like that anymore:angry:

• Like 21

Dear ALL,

Special shout out to ALL here with lots of love and raon. Wishing everyone not to be too shaken by the recent unwelcome but not entirely unforeseen rollercoaster ride, considering this thread is getting hotter by the day :wub:

Here's an old song describing uri BoYoo perfectly (me thinks). Maybe @Phuong Dinh could come out with an updated/ upbeat MV version with a different background music but using the lyrics as captions (with matching scenes) 

• Like 16

I admit i really want to see Boyoo together at KBS Award but totally not as MC :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: im sure their interaction will be really scripted and awkward. I don't want thattttttttt :crazy: though obviously I would enjoy looking at my two puppies on stage for the whole night :wub:

Anyway KBS is really milking on Bogum's popularity it seems, i will not be surprised if they get BoYoo together on stage :sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

So sweet! That post was also p me off, but hey, there will always be a rotten egg in one basket. Looking forward for your next hillarious post! :blush:

• Like 22