Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 hours ago, Tien Le said:

It's lunch time at my time, still want to say "Good Morning, my friends"

I think we shipper here have pure hearts and pure mind to this couple, however, many of us are old, married already, sometimes we have some "adult views" but we're just joking a little bit, maybe someone hasn't read all our posts here mistaken our ideas.

But I think it's ok now.

I brought a delusion for you guys

In Elle interview, 

Q: "What was the best scenery which you have ever seen today?"

BG: Was it Venice Beach? Black woman played the guitar. It was ordinary scene that I used to disregard it but these days I get to look into it. Sunset was awesome. It was great day for me."

And here we saw awesome sunset in USA as well.

See? How can we not ship BoYoo? Thanks for this @Tiên Lê !:)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

It's lunch time at my time, still want to say "Good Morning, my friends"

I think we shipper here have pure hearts and pure mind to this couple, however, many of us are old, married already, sometimes we have some "adult views" but we're just joking a little bit, maybe someone hasn't read all our posts here mistaken our ideas.

But I think it's ok now.

I brought a delusion for you guys

In Elle interview, 

Q: "What was the best scenery which you have ever seen today?"

BG: Was it Venice Beach? Black woman played the guitar. It was ordinary scene that I used to disregard it but these days I get to look into it. Sunset was awesome. It was great day for me."

And here we saw awesome sunset in USA as well.

Thank you....

Shipping couple only based on the same clothes or else..are too mainstream. So i think shipping a couple based on their action or words feels more interesting and make my heart beats fastly... even... I feel like i got butterfly in my tummy evrytime i read/ find boyoo moment kkkkk~  they are just too adorable and sweet...:heart:

Spoiler

Boyoo reminds me of my previous shipping couple... They are local actor/actress from my country. I shipped them bcs their chemistry on the drama were undeniable amazing. but i didnt expect they would date each other and then get married. The girl was still young... Around 17/18 yrs old...  The man was older.  

they finally get married a year ago (the girl married in the young age... Around 23/24 yo if i'm nott mistaken) and now they already have a little baby. Ah.. I wish boyoo can be like them ;)

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

to my dear chingu @superfangermany_stv we love you! don't be heart broken because of some trolls

we're here to protect you and all real BoYoo lovers!

@superfangermany_stv cheer up chingu! we're all your family here... @bubblyflo is right, we always got each other's back... We got you chinguya! This thread wouldn't be complete without your wonderful boyoo baidu translations... Love y'all chingus!:wub:

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

40 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

to my dear chingu @superfangermany_stv we love you! don't be heart broken because of some trolls

@superfangermany_stv cheer up chingu! we're all your family here... @bubblyflo is right, we always got each other's back... We got you chinguya! This thread wouldn't be complete without your wonderful boyoo baidu translations... Love y'all chingus!:wub:

Just like what louise31  said ....sorry for the format it's kinda messy :)....but the important thing is I'm with you girls .....Don't be sad fanger....can I call you fanger ...kinda cute..... I'm with you ......I'm always be here as long you as you welcome me as a ship mate .....i will always support all of you... :blush:

• Like 21

@moonlightcouple Sending you :heart:...another great thoughts from you...please keep it coming chingu..:blush:

@louise31 Some of my friends tell me I'm crazy when it comes to BoYoo couple..one of my aunt says I have a cold heart but get so emotional when it comes to Bo Gum and Yoo Jung..now I'm thinking if I am still a normal person but joining this thread makes me realize that I am TRULY A NORMAL CRAZY PERSON hehehe:joy:

@onetwou I hope Yoo Jung could join him..that would be lovely indeed!!:blush:

@Tien LeOHHHH so that's why...don't worry dear I do believe everything in your post..isn't they wonderful?they are quite smart and witty in expressing their affection to one another..that's the reason why I'm so inlove with this open secret couple...:blush:

18 hours ago, seoulistic said:

Please count me in , I want to be an official Boyoo shipper after weeks lurking ☺️ 

You are already dear..let it out and happy shipping!!:blush:

17 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

to my dear chingu @superfangermany_stv we love you! don't be heart broken because of some trolls

We've got each other's back!!That's why I love this thread..REAL BOYOO SHIPPERS UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT EACH OTHER MINDS AND THOUGHTS..:blush:

Spoiler

Want to use sword this time instead of honey..someone stop me!!Don't you dare hurt the true blooded BoYoo shippers here!!I remember and take note all your names..I swear!!:naughty:

• Like 15

Park Bo Gum will be hosting the 'KBS Drama Awards' again!

The trending actor, who hosted the award ceremony last year alongside Jun Hyun Moo and Kim So Hyun, has been invited to host the event with Jun Hyun Moo once again! The female host for the '2016 KBS Drama Awards' has yet to be determined

This is allkpop news.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

My only wish for Bo Gum is for him to stay focus during the show hahaha..:blush:and here are SOME of the questions that's running on my mind...

-What he will do when other men will surround uri Yoo Jungie?

-What would be his reaction if he see Yoo Jung in a elegant dress?

-What would be his reaction when Yoo Jung would come to the stage to give her acceptance speech?wishing and praying that she can have one...

and I WANT TO SEE THIS SCENE SO BADLY!!

-WHAT WOULD BE THEIR REACTION WHEN THEY WIN THE BEST COUPLE AWARD?????

Can we get a BOYOO HUG?BOYOO STARE?BOYOO LAUGH?OR ALL OF THE ABOVE???

EHHHH KBS AWARD PALI PALI!!:heart::love:

Ok Delulu mode: I am gonna answer your question about what their reaction would be when they win the best couple award...

BG: YJ is my person!

YJ: I bring BG Oppa a lot of Raon! 

Together: we are one (making heart shape with their hands) and then hold hands smiling. 

BG: KBS, I don't permit you cast anyone but YJ and I for your school project of 2017!  

:heart:

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, faith101 said:

i m wondering.....if YJ said she wanted to have the chocolate....BG would directly put it into her mouth?!....hahahahaha!!!

I ALSO THINK THE SAME CHINGU HAHAHAHAA. THEN HE FED HER :joy::joy:

*BYEONTAE ME*

• Like 18

15 hours ago, faith101 said:

i m wondering.....if YJ said she wanted to have the chocolate....BG would directly put it into her mouth?!....hahahahaha!!!

hahhaa.. we will die due heart attack if those really happened...:w00t: ..

Altough if he just put it to her hand it's gonna be uproar in our BoYoo ship :phew:, simple thing coz he already unwraped the chocolate n take it with bare hand is means a loot. 

Other scenario if he divide it in to two... it's will sweet as chocolate :heart:.. N we can add the list name of BoYoo couple by #ChocoCouple

Upsss..sorry, it's all just my imagination of delulu n delala shiper.

15 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

We've got each other's back!!That's why I love this thread..REAL BOYOO SHIPPERS UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT EACH OTHER MINDS AND THOUGHTS..:blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Want to use sword this time instead of honey..someone stop me!!Don't you dare hurt the true blooded BoYoo shippers here!!I remember and take note all your names..I swear!!:naughty:

(sorry to cut your post).. I won't stop u this times.. just do it, will support u .. B)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

Yes we love you @superfangermany_stv. I always look forward to your posts i automatically like them even before reading. When you shared your personal experience, i shed tears for you. 

• Like 15