Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

18 hours ago, airasara said:

This is really made my day :wub:

I think this made my whole week with this one too!!!Want to hug this IG account!!:love:Is she on this thread?hehehe want to thank her for filling us up with amazing BoYoo Moments!!!!

• Like 10

17 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

If you really curious how BoGum gonna looks like if he have a moustache... 

here you are. I made it 2 version : Saeguk and Modern version. PS: just for fun LOL

what do you think?

:joy:not good at all..maybe if he got mature..his face is so young to have a beard really..:blush:

@Sheila Marie Green :thumbsup:okay okay next time we will do that together..hahaha:blush:

• Like 7

Dear all, does anyone know why yoojung don't have any new CF after MDBC ended? Seems bogum has a lot! Is yoojung going to change her agency and its within a year period that can't take any new CF? Just my wild guess... Her popularity should attract lots of advertisers! 

• Like 10

Hello everyone :blush:

Because of our lovely boyoo, i again surf the net about signs when a guys likes a girl ( it is about body languages and we know how our lovebirds ,more specifically bg loves skinships and all) here is the link : https://pairedlife.com/dating/Body-Language-Cues-That-Tell-That-He-Likes-You

I smiled from ear-to-ear while reading it cause most of the signs stated on the article i dentified or saw it from the way bg acts towards/around yj and to her only :wub: 

• Like 14

I'm back! at home with my computer. I didn't have good connection so I decided to wait till i get back home from my trip. Plus I was starting to look like a crazy person in public where ever i got some wifi, after the release of the new  BTS vids from KBS World. 

There Is a BOYOO shipping GOD!!!

I can't wait to catch up with you all, You are all amazing. I've been gone for just over a week and there is just under 100 pages for me to back read. This is just JJANG! my shipper heart is going to go crazy, i already know it. by the time i catch up i'm sure there would have been over 100 pages that i had back read. I'm gonna spend my free time reading all your comments, updates and spazzes .I miss it all so much. Thanks for keeping the forum alive! I'm sure i'm gonna enjoy reading everything . 

• Like 20

First I did not like Yoojung's dress on AAA night but loved her messy bun and cute face now I saw a picture of BG trying to peek to see her collar bone, he must feel something...LOL

Anyway, the dress on MMA's night looks quite cheap to me but because its YJ wearing it so it looked quite nice on her.

btw, just want to share this edited dress for Melon Award Night

and this edited dress from AAA award night

have a nice day everyone!

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

HUHHHH.. who said that Yoo Jung change her agency???? I though that she will with SidusHD...she been with them since the day that she first started.. was there news that she changing agency???

yes I heard or read from somewhere said YJ changed the agency but I carefully re-checked this news and found that it was not verified or confirmed so I am sure she is still with SidusHD. Only Kim Sae Ron her friend has changed the agency recently to YG, big one.

• Like 12

I was just thinking about @yoojunged detailed post about the aaa where bg was always looking at yj, just like what u said chingu it really amazes me that in that crowd the hundreds of people, his eyes was only looking and searching for one person. Isn't this a great sign or indicator that bg really is inlove :wub: (sorry for being delulu hahaha) 

-- "IN A SEA OF PEOPLE, MY EYES WILL ONLY SEARCH FOR YOU"

• Like 21

19 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

HUHHHH.. who said that Yoo Jung change her agency???? I though that she will with SidusHD...she been with them since the day that she first started.. was there news that she changing agency???

don't worry chingu! Yoo Jung is not going anywhere outside of Sidus.. In fact...:)

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

31 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Sorry dear, I'm not going to spam out rumour, I haven't heard she will change her agency. Just wondering why she don't have any new CF...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, joanndev077 said:

Hello everyone :blush:

Because of our lovely boyoo, i again surf the net about signs when a guys likes a girl ( it is about body languages and we know how our lovebirds ,more specifically bg loves skinships and all) here is the link : https://pairedlife.com/dating/Body-Language-Cues-That-Tell-That-He-Likes-You

I smiled from ear-to-ear while reading it cause most of the signs stated on the article i dentified or saw it from the way bg acts towards/around yj and to her only :wub: 

@joanndev077 OMONA :scream: thank u so much :wink:

I'm so happy BOYOO TIME here :relaxed:

pG9dFms.gif

• Like 22

She have a CF while still filming MDBC..I think she's not going to change her agency...we didn't know..maybe her agency still working on it..she still have lots of magazine pictorials right..:blush:And she said she will be focusing on her studies..

@4nnlov3pink is the answer to your BoYoo exam..is SOMEthing?not good with this kind of exam..

@joanndev077 all signs are present in BoYoo couple right now..:blush:

• Like 16

16 hours ago, joyoflife77 said:

Isn't this such a beautiful picture??? 

Just random postings (apologies if already posted) ... bec we all love Boyoo.

Credit:owners

sorry to quote pic.. :lol:..

THIS IS THE BEAUTIFULL SIGHT OF LEFT SIDE OF BOGUMMY IN AAA...HOW CAN HE MANAGE TO STAY STILL N NOT TOUCHY TOUCHY FOR ALMOST 4 HOURS WHEN WE ALL KNOW FROM ALL OF MDBC BTS HOW TOUCHY BGMY IS :w00t:

@4nnlov3pink your quiz is hard, i can't think of the answer. Maybe 'LOVE IN THE 1ST SIGHT" :heart:

• Like 22