Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

57 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

What???? Keep your delulu in check and use sane, rational thinking please. 

Hello there! whether we are delusional or not..this forum is for us fans to ship them both!! mind your language and keep out of this forum.we don't need antis like YOU to share what is not ...keep ur opinions and criticism away..You are a rotten egg that clearly wants attention and you know what..it's a waste of our energy and we just don't give a rat to what you are gonna say from now on..Whether PBG and KYJ are in a relationship or not isn't the issue..We love them both and want them to be happy .Therfore ,we all will ship them together to our hearts content . 

Edited by panda08
Typo error
  • Like 22

On 11/19/2016 at 1:00 AM, 4nnlov3pink said:

@WildDivine69 C Mon chingu CALM DOWN.

THIS PERSON  a.ka @dani4lane ALSO LOVES BOYOO. WHY THIS PERSON KEEPS COMMENTS HERE IF SHE DOESN'T LOVE URI BOYOO kkkk

*POSITIVE VIBE ;) 

love u too :kiss_wink: @WildDivine69

Not a BoYoo hater but due to Yoo Jung's age I do low key ship Yoo Jung and Bo Gum. I need people to make adult, rational comments because I find some of the posts have been completely ....... 

• Like 3

and I forget to add this words... about being rational @dani4lane that's ur choice 2 be RATIONAL but don't ASK PEOPLE HERE 2 be as like YOURS chingu. Everyone have right here 2 post anything about BoYoo. We're in line with SOOMPI RULE for SHipping IMAGINARY COUPLE ;) 

Trust me chingu if there is hate post about BOYOO we will defend it right, 2gether :kiss_wink:

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Okay now I'm offended. And rightfully pissed...you don't have to say anything, just read.:angry:

@WildDivine69 well... well the PRICE BEING HOT ITEM NOW :sweatingbullets:

Take it as OUR REMAINDER HERE SHIPPERS.

I think this is what I read on Bogummy fandom thread....

Actually I don't know if they're really MATURE SHIPPER bec they blame Bogummy not to act good with Yoo Jungie n of course Bogummy Fandom angry with it.

We've to learn here...

IF WE LOVE BOTH BOYOO, WE SHOULDN'T MAKE ANY HATING COMMENT WITH SO ANGRY EXPRESSION IN PUBLIC.

Well it's time for us 2 bring SOME PSYCHOLOGIST here if then ONE DAY Shippers here have any hating comment on her mind :blink: :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 21