Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Thank you guys! It was a great night with all of you. I'll off to bed now. At least it was worth my time to camp in here all night. I hope to see more sweet moment from our sweet couple in some fancam when I woke up. Good night chingu :wub:

• Like 19

16 hours ago, ruka18 said:

AAA finally ended now I can go home.:lol:  it's funny how my boss told me to not stay too late and not work too hard a while ago before he left, if he only knew....:phew::lol: 

HAHAHA our company driver is getting mad at me..I said I still have so many works to do..I will stay late..lol:joy:If he only knew that I'm busy updating with our BoYoo couple..:joy:

• Like 23

Hopefully they both do interview afterwards or pic together. 

So I didn't get to see the beginning and backtracked a few pages...they both look rather dashing on the red carpet. But correct me if I'm wrong, BG went first then EXO or YJ? Cuz if it was YJ after BG then, I wonder if he waited for her and they both went in at the same time (holding hands perhaps?!). My guess is that, he waited for her...lol..let me be in my delulu world :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, nalili said:

Thank you guys! It was a great night with all of you. I'll off to bed now. At least it was worth my time to camp in here all night. I hope to see more sweet moment from our sweet couple in some fancam when I woke up. Good night chingu :wub:

Gd night nalli...sweet dreams... *hugs*

• Like 14