Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 hours ago, ggdczy17 said:

Oh my! Was this last year chingu? She's really brave. I also saw the BTS for May Queen where she had to catch or hold frogs. Frogs I can tolerate but snakes... getting goosebumps right now. Daebak!

Not sure when this was taken but I do know it was a variety show where it was filmed overseas and one of B1A4 members, Sandeul also participated. Think they went to China.

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

Credits to uploader.

This is probably a better example of couple outfit:)

AWWW! I thought it is only the red mantel until I zoomed the pieces underneath: both are wearing white blouse and black sweater. Checkmate!:heart:

• Like 17

8 hours ago, mamun said:

i legit lol-ed so hard on your post. i choose to trust you!! nothing is impossible in Boyoo lalaland :w00t::w00t:

I second that..it was so amusing...we can all dream and wish for that to happen. .I will keep shipping them until either one gets married..lol

• Like 17

5 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

My dear fellow shippers, just 5 more days before we see our lovely couple together again in AAA, what do you say we amp up the heat on our thread by one notch? :w00t:

**Warning: PG rated (Parental Guidance)**

Who's heart wouldn't skip beats and flutter after reading this?!...lol...it sure made mine. Thank you very much for the translation and your time doing this. You're awesome (and everybody else as well)!!!!

• Like 23

@hanalove9 I'm already in that kind of medication my dear hehehe..:joy:

@Sheila Marie Green It's really a relief that you joined BoYoo Ship..Your guidance brings us comfort to relax and enjoy this luxury cruise even more..:blush:

OMO!!!!!!!!!!:love:I really love to hear positive feedback to Bo Gum & Yoo Jungie!Want to hug that MC also hahaha...Yeah Bo GUm ah she's the ONE,YOUR PERSON,YOUR DEAR, YOUR LOVE, YOUR BEST!!I really want to be over delusional with this statement..SHE'S ONE OF THE ACTRESS THAT I REALLY WANT TO MEET ONCE MORE..EHHHHHH are you two really not seeing each other many times in secret already?And what that's smile Bo Gum ah???hehehe Why Bo Gum?what's your intention?So you could give a proper kissing scene when that time comes?hehehe..AHHHH okay I need to stop now..NAUGHTY THOUGHTS STARTING TO COMES UP ON MY DIRTY STATE ON MIND RIGHT NOW....:joy:I hope they get to pair in another drama in the future so no need to holding back in the romance section..I'm willing to collapse on the spot when that time comes with their another over the top chemistry!!!!!!!!!:love:I can see myself with another sleepless night kekeke

• Like 22

Hello......Iam newbie here

just delurk to say that just like all of you ....I too have fallen hard for this 2 lovely kids.

I ship them for every reason you guys have...yes...yes...yes...yessss.....

Yoojungie is very preeettttyyyy.....gosh....she is really blooming isn't she?

and then.... she met..... a"Blossom" young guy... charming, good looking, good manner.... A irressistible one.....

Hmmmmm.....:heart::heart:

i can't get enough of them..

.soo i definetely want to be part of this incredible ship . this ship is funnnn...full of positive and optimist people :wub:

I enjoy every comment, gif, video, you guys posted...you're all daebak

@4nnlov3pink dear... please count me in....also for any private chat group...please kindly include me too...

thank you soo much...:grin:

Spoiler

This is OOT....I watch "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim" cause iam a fan of Seo Hyun Jin.

Shj and Yys kissed early in ep. 1! and the kiss!!.... omooo...it's hooott!

That is the kiss that i want it happened on ep. 12 when raon sitting on CP's lap

• Like 22

10 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

@happypuppy @8mel Welcome!!!! Am ecstatic that our BoYoo shipping family is growing fast!! :w00t:

To all those people who come into our thread telling us to be rational and that our BoYoo couple will never end up together, I have this to say:

IF THE SIMPSONS CAN PREDICT THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

WE BOYOO SHIPPERS CAN ALSO BLOODY WELL PREDICT THAT OUR BOYOO COUPLE WILL DATE, GET MARRIED AND BE CASTED FOR RETURN OF SUPERMAN BY 2027!!

hahaha I love this. Since Drump become a president. I found nothing is impossible anymore :D I feel this ship is going stronger and stronger each day. Nothing can stop us from sailing :P

• Like 18