Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 08/11/2016 at 7:36 AM, daphane said:

Hi all!

I just finish MDBC and I am officially a shipper after viewing that last kiss!! Totally glad that soompi has a shipper forum that I can spazz over our couple!! Please welcome me! He 

DRUM ROLL!!

WELCOME ABOARD!!ENJOY YOUR CRUISE HERE MY FRIEND!!:blush:

@BatrisyiaKWWelcome also!!

Omo..were growing!!To the silent lurker here..C'mon don't hesitate & let it out!!

• Like 17

On 08/11/2016 at 9:51 AM, akikisetsu said:

Now I can't sleep because of this...........

:wub::wub::wub:

Okay after seeing your post my friend..I JUST FAINT FOR 1 MINUTE..WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRR!!:love:I am so dead right now!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep on going Bo Gum ah!!Your on the right track!!Want to scream with this answer!!!!!!!!!!!As inzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~

• Like 11

14 hours ago, gabaneme2006 said:

My life since I became a fan and shipper is all Bogum and Yoo Jung day in and day out. Every minute, every hour.. My phone works harder than any other appliance here at home and even beats my laptop for being the most used gadget in my unusual life. My iphone's itinerary starts with safari( with the KYJ and PBG soompi forum taking first place visit and at times, google and a lot of Love in the Moonlight bingewatching; I almost forgot!)  then goes to you tube, twitter, instagram, and facebook ( and a little messenger) for anything about our lovable OTP.. That is my life now everywhere I go. Even if I'm busy with more pressing matters.. My fingers seem to have minds of their own and act in one cohesive motion to tinker on my iphone and remind me ( if it's too long a time that I haven't taken in any OTP news) to look for ways to sink my teeth into anything PBG and KYJ. My shipping passion remains the same.. Even without proof ( the anatomy of the blind shipper and the hopeless romantic) as I have said in my past posts, I'm in for the long haul. I take a peek..I sneak a peek..just to be in the know of the latest news about them and more so, to take in the warmth of this special thread and bring it with me wherever I go.. Grateful to fellow shippers for always sharing beautiful insights to feed my shipping soul. My shipping vitality is at its highest level and the idea of jumping ship although a reality( common for waning tandems) is a far-fetched idea. The sharing camaraderie and the cool people here are my strongest support as I continue to unfurl the sails of our ship to the seven seas even if it takes forever through the stormy seas and through its stillness. Here's to a sturdier and mightier ship!

Same here! I'll unconsciously check on instagram about BoYoo. I think I spend more time on this threat more than other site. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, fangirlsgocrazy said:

So when Bogum called Hyeri his "wife" it meant nothing!!
Hmmm, how 'bout calling Yoojung your wife now ;) 

OMG this is rare! 

I never tought PBG will clarified something like this. maybe the reporter is booyoo shipper too haha he/she suddenly ask about TVN event. 

OUR SHIP REALLY SAILLING CHINGGUUUU!!

I WILL JOIN THAT VOODOO DANCING FOR SURE, YIHAAA!

SO WHAT SONG FOR TODAY @Mepuppy

• Like 24

Thanks @kissy13 for welcoming me...Actually even if mdbc is finish,i cannot control.my happiness everytime o read all the conversation in this thread,i can't help.it but to smile like i'm going crazyAt this moment i'm very excited waiting for my ost order to arrived,,kekekekek excited much

• Like 19