Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 minutes ago, hanalove9 said:

Looking at that pic made my imagination running. In my mind she posted the pic to tease someone. That soneone could hv texted YooJung after the first sunset pic. Asking if there's  handsome men there? Then she sent this second pic to make him..... well, there's a tall young handsome man there.not to say shirtless. And someone in lv  will easily  feel threatened  if there's a possible threat come into vicinity of his/her gf/bf. In my imagination Bogum will call her ASAP to make sure that for her he is the most handsome man in the world ohohoho..... :w00t:

GYAAA.....these two always make my imagination wild....:wub:

OMG! CHINGU! I Loveee your theory... Felt goosebumps on point I read this...:blush:

• Like 15

Hello Chingus,

I'm just curious ...KYJ said she dated someone b4 for abt 300 days right? Were her parents okay with it? since she admitted and am sure her family were aware.So why did she say that her family were worried that she might have developed feelings for PBG? if she could date way b4 , so why not now? After all she is in high school and many high-schoolers date.

She kind of contradict herself..oh btw did I read somewhere that she wanted to date while being in school uniform? me and my delu mind..

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Kekeke I think so too..but can't help it..AHHH SO THIS IS A FEELING WHEN YOU JOIN THIS SHIPPING THINGY?!!You become possessive also with your couple..omo!!:scream:but don't worry guys I'm still on my rational state of mind hehehe:blush:..

I SECOND THE MOTION THAT BG BELONG TO YOO JUNG AND JY BELONGS TO BG..NO MORE COMMENT!!:love:

@louise31 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THOSE WONDERFUL PIX..my pc is full of BoYoo pictures:love:so full already!

Don't worry peeps, Shi Yoon is just an uncle fan!!!

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, panda08 said:

Hello Chingus,

I'm just curious ...KYJ said she dated someone b4 for abt 300 days right? Were her parents okay with it? since she admitted and am sure her family were aware.So why did she say that her family were worried that she might have developed feelings for PBG? if she could date way b4 , so why not now? After all she is in high school and many high-schoolers date.

She kind of contradict herself..oh btw did I read somewhere that she wanted to date while being in school uniform? me and my delu mind..

She doesnt want to date until she is older because she wants to work on herself more. That was a conscious decision she made and what she said on a show. As for her family asking about pbg- i read that article and in context, it was in relation to how good their chemistry was that even her mom and sister asked her. That was a very misleading headline. 

She did mention she has yet to experience her first love and would like to date when she is in her school uniform in some articles. 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, hanalove9 said:

Looking at that pic made my imagination running. In my mind she posted the pic to tease someone. That soneone could hv texted YooJung after the first sunset pic. Asking if there's  handsome men there? Then she sent this second pic to make him..... well, there's a tall young handsome man there.not to say shirtless. And someone in lv  will easily  feel threatened  if there's a possible threat come into vicinity of his/her gf/bf. In my imagination Bogum will call her ASAP to make sure that for her he is the most handsome man in the world ohohoho..... :w00t:

GYAAA.....these two always make my imagination wild....:wub:

After the call, Bogum will immediately hit the gym!! hahaha :lol::w00t::wub:

• Like 17

4 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Defconn and JongMin with uri YooJungie

Awww, uri cutie-pie is soo pretty always. I hope she had a good time in that show, can't wait to watch it. Pretty sure BG will be tuning to it...lol..

• Like 17

@pralee ive seen that video so many times bt i still cant say if they really linked arm..is there anyone here who can make that video  very,very slow and focus the part when they linked arms?hehe..im not a techy person...and also pls count me in as a boyoo shipper..im so happy to be part of this growing fmily...lets all continue to support our lovely boyoo couple and let this ship sail for a very,very long time... thank you guys!(",)

• Like 18

YJ seems to be happy in Saipan and enjoy herself there. She loves her adventure sport same like Bogum.

Is she still in Saipan? I heard she has finished her photo shooting since yesterday there, thought she came back this morning.

Look forward to seeing her on 16 Nov. for AAA awards. 

cr: twitter and photo owner

• Like 24