Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Just now, tares1975 said:

Sigh...

Why do I feel broken-hearted.... my mind is so sensitive.. sorry guys..

:bawling:

Don't be deary! Like many who have already mentioned here, it's an IDEAL. Being married myself, I told everyone that I will not like anyone who was more than 5yrs my senior when I was in my teens. Turns out, my hubby is 13yrs my senior...which is more than double....LOL.

In regards to the whole awkwardness in Cebu, judging from the interviews today, I don't think it was the managers/agencies who told them to act that way. I have a feeling that BG is the one who might be feeling torned that now the drama has ended, he feels the need to detach himself from being CP, and go back to being PBG again. But since he has developed such strong feelings for YJ, he now finds it hard to snap out of his role as CP compared to his previous roles in other dramas. He needed to FORCE himself to stay away. 

• Like 21

Guest yumoreo5

I forgot to mention, Boys Over Flowers. I've watched all three adaptations. However, the Taiwanese and Japanese versions somehow captured it better in terms of reality versus expectations/crush/ideal types. I'm going to use the Korean names, since most of you may be more familiar with the Korean version but it's mostly referring to the Taiwanese and Japanese versions. I liked how the dynamics were built and conveyed. Based on vague memory, Jan Di had a crush on Ji Hoo all along and detested Jun Pyo. However, when Ji Hoo left after his Noona, the time lapse allowed Jan Di an opportunity to get to know Jun Pyo more as they spent their days together. Jan Di, initially, saw Jun Pyo's bad side but eventually, began seeing his good side. When Ji Hoo came back, Jan Di believed she still liked Ji Hoo and pursued him JUST TO REALIZE that ooops, he's not really like how she pictured him to be. She then realized that she loved Jun Pyo. Jan Di got to know Jun Pyo all around, just like BoYoo. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds allowed both BoYoo to see each other in their daily lives as themselves, not public figures, they saw the good, the bad, and the ugly and are still this close, so it says a lot, really.

100% of Korean celebrities have an ideal type or crush but the majority of them end up dating someone completely different. Haha. Ideal types have no weight against BoYoo.

I think the whole Cebu or distancing issue between BoYoo is due to the KCSC sanction. How is it Bo Gum? When he still keeps in contact with his Reply 1988 crew all this time including Hyeri? He's not someone to ignore, avoid, or cut ties like this after a drama. Yoo Jung is still a child, so I doubt she'll take it that seriously and go the extra mile to avoid Bo Gum to pull out of from her character, Ra On. It's very tiring having to avoid one another and it seems like it's not voluntary either. BoYoo are always so happy around each other, genuinely and naturally THAT this forced distance is from above, something they have to do, not by choice, obviously. Yoo Jung is still a minor. The last thing they want is a scandal that will hurt both of their careers. I understand. Hopefully, BoYoo will remain close and blossom when the time is right.

I think that these two are the smartest actor and actress.. by coming forward and talk about their feeling and respect for one another without hiding anything will push the press away.. by saying that these action between them that was capture behind the take that we saw was that of sibling.  By being honest about it.. if they see them going out having fun, no one will make an issue about it.. cause it sibling thing..... from what I read about them.. I think that they have it very good.. by putting everything front and center, they able to go out and get to know each other more without the press always on their tail.. It aloud KYJ to finish her school.. and aloud them space without pressure from the fan and the media.... 

Their image is that of good honest person, and by coming forth about each other like this.. is one smart move...

• Like 24

Hello

Just wondering about BoGum's choice for favourite hanbok - the green one he wore during the lantern festival. Is that the same hanbok he wore for the poster photoshoot? Wonder if it has a special significance.....poster shot with the Lady RaOn and in the BTS he said that's the first time (the lantern festival) that Yeong said that SamNom is dear to him and that Yeong is very straightforward about it.....

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2016/10/pann-kim-yoo-jungs-controversial.html?m=1

When i read this during the day i didnt think it can even cause a hoo haa but since its pann bleh 

Just saw it, lmao NB being an a.s.s as usual. Plus some obnoxious NBers who would go extra miles to drag our poor baby. But it's okay don't worry It's such a random Pann post nobody really care abt. And some users already defend Yoo Jung there :)

• Like 21

#3 He likes someone warm-hearted and full of energy 

I really like someone like Duk Sun, she has a very warm heart, always treats other ppl with care and respect, one would feel very assured/peaceful to stay by her side. Besides, she is always full of life and give me endless source of strength, making me feel like I gained a lot of energy to work

Altho this is about Duksun in R88, we can have a general idea of the type Bo Gum will like. Yoo Jung is really energetic, bright and full of smile too. I mean just by looking at her already brighten our days :)

@Phuong Dinh sorry i had to copy paste your wirtinf instead of quoting it. But yea on the highlighted part, this reminds me if their latest interview where was it PBG or KYJ said that they derive strength from each other :)

• Like 19

I just posted that NB post in the main thread, hoping for someone to come out with a proper trans of her interview to prove that she didn't mean anything bad :expressionless: That trash blog really likes to trans these click bait articles........

those fangirls on pann are definitely jealous of her chemistry with BG that they have been trying to drag her recently. Haters gonna hate lol

• Like 15

Wow just read the Netizen Buzz thing. Where do the comments come from anyway? Is it translated from Korean commentors? Whoever the comments are from how idiotic are they not to understand the meaning behind what KYJ is trying to say? Are they school kids?

Gosh seriously. Here i am telling my friends how i am impressed at the level of intelligence KYJ is showing from her answers and then i go to NB and they're taking that one line so out of context. Oh gosh. 

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2016/10/pann-kim-yoo-jungs-controversial.html?m=1

When i read this during the day i didnt think it can even cause a hoo haa but since its pann bleh 

@Phuong Dinh

"Park Bo Gum is her rice"

Hahahhahahaa grade AAA

Haters will hate chingu. This is  a classic example where they can take someone's words out of context and really twist them so that person will look bad. So, ignore, ignore, ignore.

• Like 18

Guest yumoreo5
30 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Sry to cut your post but WOW, I'm amazed at the comprehensive and insightful thoughts of your post. It's really lovely and refreshing to hear from Bo Gum's fan. This is why this shipper thread should welcome more people for an open discussion. Really love your input here, chingu :wub:

BAP BO GUM haha I remember this nickname. It's just so cute and so him :D Well, Bap Bo Gum is a super premium and tasty type of "rice" tho, not anyone can have it :w00t: 

"Park Bo Gum is her rice"

Awwww this is just so damn freakin cheesy and sweet I'm feeling so giddy reading this :D 

(P.S, Sorry for being a KPOP nerb but Zico is Block B's leader, not BTOB haha)

Haha, I meant, Block B...sorry. When I wrote it, I was thinking of Sung Jae. Lol

The way BoYoo describes each other is so simple YET there's so much weight to it. I hope BoYoo continues being a source of strength to each other. I loved it how Yoo Jung said listening to Bo Gum's song already healed her. Their words are honey to the soul.

Every time I see the moon, I think of BoYoo.

wow didn't think that comment from her will be a source of hate towards her? at least people on NB are mostly defending her, those knetz are either blinded by hatred or they really have no logic and sense of humor. and what the heck is the translator thinking? i have read another translation of her statement, there was no caste mentioned and i doubt it's something they used a lot in Korea. :sweatingbullets::angry:

she was just stating the truth, owner of a small shop obviously belong to a lower class compared to chaebol. how can these knetz be so stupid to not understand this simple thing? im so mad right now :angry::angry:

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, mamun said:

wow didn't think that comment from her will be a source of hate towards her? at least people on NB are mostly defending her, those knetz are either blinded by hatred or they really have no logic and sense of humor. and what the heck is the translator thinking? i have read another translation of her statement, there was no caste mentioned and i doubt it's something they used a lot in Korea. :sweatingbullets::angry:

she was just stating the truth, owner of a small shop obviously belong to a lower class compared to chaebol. how can these knetz be so stupid to not understand this simple thing? im so mad right now :angry::angry:

DONT GENERALIZE K-NETS. The general Knets are actually very nice to Yoo Jung.

All her articles get very positive comments on Naver - the main site today with thousands of upvotes :D

Pann, on the other hand, is mostly run by pressed and jealous fangirls so they'd find flaw from tiny thing like this. Look at the vote, it's not even 200 ppl there. It's not a big issue at all. No worry :)

• Like 24

1 hour ago, yumoreo5 said:

What I'm saying is, Yoo Jung's ideal types may be TOP or Bobby today or yesterday, but perhaps Park Bo Gum is her rice aka Bap Bo Gum like his media nickname.

First and foremost, I'd like to give a standing ovation to your post. I think EVERY single girl should read this!!!!

Sorry for cutting your post, but after I read this (quoted), I was laughing so loudly my teenage son thought his Mum went berserk....LOL :w00t:

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

DONT GENERALIZE K-NETS. The general Knets are actually very nice to Yoo Jung.

All her articles get very positive comments on Naver - the main site today with thousands of upvotes :D

Pann, on the other hand, is mostly run by pressed and jealous fangirls so they'd find flaw from tiny thing like this. Look at the vote, it's not even 200 ppl there. It's not a big issue at all. No worry :)

i know a lot of knetz like her, just these particular people who commented on the article were so senseless makes me so mad and annoyed:phew:. i had to use knetz to differentiate them from the international fans comments since i saw a lot of them actually defending her statement in the blog. and this is actually my first time seeing most of the korean comments are negative towards her :sweatingbullets:. glad that it's not a big issue over there :sweatingbullets:

• Like 24