Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@Phuong Dinh I think it is a case of opposite attracts. YJ is very bubbly, expressive and outgoing so I am not surprised that she is attracted to men who look cold, distant but warm-hearted inside. 

But we all know that when Cupid shoots the arrow, we don't always get what we like. :sweatingbullets:

@ggdczy17 We understand your frustration! We were all worried with the lack of interaction between our OTP at the wrap-up party and got really flustered when they didn't seem to spend their time together in Cebu. I don't know if we were being over sensitive and over-thinking the situation but it was really weird to see them so distant. But eventually we all know they are super fine with each other. :wub:

Now they are back in Korea, let's hope they get to do more commercials together and continue to contact each other in private. Sigh....We shippers can only wait!! :tears:

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

This post is regarding to Kim Yoo Jung's ideal type :) 

Actually Park Bo Gum doesn't fit her ideal type image much :D

Here's some rough translation from Yoo Jung's interview today. 

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002565869

I'm actually surprised that her idea of ideal type hasn't changed much over the years. She made it quite clear a few times that she prefers the Tsundere type of guys and doesn't like guys who are reluctant in relationship :) She tends not to look for a perfect man but mutual understanding and reliance in a relationship, too.

For your information:

• Yoo Jung's ultimate KPOP bias is Bigbang's T.O.P (hehe he's my ultimate bias too ^ ^ we share same taste) and T.O.P is a very typical Scorpio guys who may look cold outside and have some difficulty in expressing his affection to ppl but he is extremely sensitive, thoughtful and warm-hearted inside. 
  • Yoo Jung's ultimate ideal type is her future "father-in-law" Sung Dong Il - another actor who appears to be quite quirky, eccentric and hard to approach, but he's very caring and funny. Yoo Jung actually picked Sung Dong Il over Bo Gum as ideal type :) 
  • When she was asked to choose between Lee Hwon (the Crown Prince played by Yeo Jin Goo) and Myung Gun (another love interest) in MoonSun, she actually picked Myung Gun over Lee Hwon because the former was more reliable. 
  • When Yoo Jung and Jin Goo were asked about confession style, she was only 13 then but she was already very firm with her stand 
  • The MC asked Jin Goo if he liked to confession indirectly like CP Lee Hwon, JG agreed to it and said "Indirect confession makes it easier for me to tell her what's hard to say" but Yoo Jung reacted immediately "I don't like indirect confession. If you like someone, you ought to tell her directly. Or else how would she know?"

---------------

So it actually makes a lot of sense why Yoo Jung chose Byung Yeon over Lee Young & Yoon Sung and chose Lee Young over Yoon Sung. Her ideal type has been quite consistent over the years ^ ^ I wonder if her type actually changed after she worked with Bo Gum. Bo Gum is really perfect in many ways but he's like the opposite of tsundere :D He's too warm in and out to everyone.

Btw, I think I and Yoo Jung share the same taste in men ^ ^ I prefer cold-but-warm type of guys too. That was exactly the reason why I had no interest at all in Bo Gum at first :D 

TAKE NOTES, BO GUM AH!!! If ya wanna win the heart of this beautiful lady :D

I love YJ more with TOP Big Bang .Hahaha

Sorry shippers:wub:

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

I'm sorry to cut your post chingu.  Could you please give me this opportunity to vent? Fellow shippers please don't take my words out of context. These are just my personal opinion and feelings on this matter. Where do I begin?

I noticed there was not only awkwardness in BG's part but also sadness in his eyes. The smiles he gave after the wrap up party  and most of the MDBC's vacation seemed lacking. The "eye smile" was no longer there. It's just sad. I felt that he, for the first time, found someone he really "clicked" with ("understands him and puts him first").

Well I can't argue with what you said too. How can anyone not feel sad to go...

From this epitome of natural-ness

CufVlVbUAAENhXA.jpg

to this epitome of akwardness :( 

Cvp6ozpUkAAxLSN.jpg

5 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

I love YJ more with TOP Big Bang .Hahaha

Sorry shippers:wub:

But Choi grandpa only loves CHAIRS so you're hopeless already :D

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@Phuong Dinh I think it is a case of opposite attracts. YJ is very bubbly, expressive and outgoing so I am not surprised that she is attracted to men who look cold, distant but warm-hearted inside. 

But we all know that when Cupid shoots the arrow, we don't always get what we like. :sweatingbullets:

I agree... Sometimes if we plan our life so well, set up standards and everything, it goes the other way around...  Someone out of the blue comes into your life the least you expected it and everything changes... :)

• Like 21

@Phuong Dinh i always felt bg is too innocent, kind n clear. That is why i dont really follow or know him much. He is like so nice to everybody n his special someone might just feel like she isnt special in any way lol. Bg is the type of guy you want to marry rather than date. Its not that yj prefer bad boy type just that she prefer someone who is direct and say things that is supposed to be said rather than the wishy washy type or someone who say things just to be nice. Yj might prefer someone who actually step up their game then just let it be whatever it be. However when feelings are involved, whatever your ideals is, it cant stop the heart from answering.  

Ps: bg fans please do not take offence. He is not in any way bad or anything. 

Before i board the ship i was thinking one of them will be seriously be affected if it didnt work out then i was thinking hey! They will eventually grow up and learn whatever they have too. 

Btw i m a scorpio, i think i am stone wall after all lol

• Like 22

@Kissy13 @happysloth @myvilvil @bubblyflo @ssam @ggdczy17 Awww guys!! Thank you so much!! I'm feeling very tearful!!:bawling:

So much :heart: in this forum!!

JUST came home from work and hahaha I find I've got nothing to comment on..u guys said it all!! I can only abuse the "like" button!!:D

From the Awkward posturing in that group photo in cebu (Jeezzzz....) to the post drama interviews          ( These two kids chingaa...they are just so honestly expressing their deep connection but  they can't put a name to it,  while its obvious to everyone who see / read about them together just what is blossoming between them...:wub:..

i just feel it in my bones guys.. they are definitely not together now nor likely will be in the near future..but it's the start of something beautiful right here!! Like most of you here I will be an old hag sailing on this ship 10 years on...buahaha

• Like 24

Ok..all young kids in love will always tell the older ones that they are just friends..best friends..but if you stalk their private chat amongst their friends..it's complete opposite!..so just saying ok..if you know what I mean. I really think they are not a real couple yet but there's some kind of attraction or sparks that happened. Now..if they really think the world of themselves and want to give this a shot..they might take a step further..but..if things just gonna get difficult for both of them professionally most of it..we can just create our own boyoo world then. 

• Like 24

i prefer KDY for yoo jung. he closer in age, outgoing, like sports and take care of her as well. he start out his career, hasnt got many fans yet so they dont have to be secret that much. and hes hot haha. just dont think hes confident enough to ask her out though ;)

if yj date bg, physically hes the bigger guy, but emotionally i feel yoo jung will protect him more. they are more like two kids enjoy playing each toher. yj said chae tae huyn is someone he can rely on while bo gum isnt. yoo jung is mature for her age so even now yeo jin goo still a kid to her. yoo jung will fall for someone who consistent show her his love, no matter how he is. 

i dont think bo gum has real love yet. he debut 5/6 years ago while he still in high school. he might have a puppy love but real dating not yet. even his agent tell him to date to get experience. and now he even doesnt have time to eat let alone anything else.

im sure most guys that met yoo jung would like her/have crúsh on her because she is beautiful, loving, fun, easy going. taking to another level is another thing, she just young. after she finishes high school, i dont know how many years she has left, she will start dating. her friends in child star group, few of them date already. it would be quite easy to please yoo jung, she loves food :P

its quite funny in soompi you have to jump diffirent threads to talk about the same people @.@ personal thread, couple thread, drama thread. 

• Like 11

Just now, budzy90 said:

@Kissy13 @happysloth @myvilvil @bubblyflo @ssam @ggdczy17 Awww guys!! Thank you so much!! I'm feeling very tearful!!:bawling:

So much :heart: in this forum!!

JUST came home from work and hahaha I find I've got nothing to comment on..u guys said it all!! I can only abuse the "like" button!!:D

From the Awkward posturing in that group photo in cebu (Jeezzzz....) to the post drama interviews          ( These two kids chingaa...they are just so honestly expressing their deep connection but  they can't put a name to it,  while its obvious to everyone who see / read about them together just what is blossoming between them...:wub:..

i just feel it in my bones guys.. they are definitely not together now nor likely will be in the near future..but it's the start of something beautiful right here!! Like most of you here I will be an old hag sailing on this ship 10 years on...buahaha

I know it's a little too late already, Happy Birthday @budzy90... Wish you all the happiness this world could offer...

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Tien Le said:

“It got to the point where we would burst out laughing just by looking at each other => Real thing, we can see in BTS both of you,....

felt like we would look into each other’s eyes and know what the other was feeling.” => YooJung said the same thing in the interview, they could understand each other without saying anything.

Are they describing something which they don't realized yet that it's a crazy thing called love? -delulu mode on! LOL!

• Like 23