Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 25/10/2016 at 7:17 AM, enzek said:

we're so worried something might happen between them in the wrap up party & we're so frustrated coz don't see any of their pics or interactions between each other in CEBU LOL

when we see any update about their interaction even it only a bit, we become crazy and all the fellow shipper inner skill of CSI in this thread are out hahaha

i don't think their are dating right now but their feelings & interactions don't look like a pure bro-sis relationship any longer.

it feel like an early stage of boy girl relationship? i also don't know about the definition of their relationship right now LOL

You said it right chingu!!hehehe:blush:

I think I'm contented with their mutual understanding & closeness..just looking at them happy when they're together & enjoying each other company is more than enough for me..just praying that this two will end up together kekeke:blush:

• Like 18

23 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

@Phuong Dinh

I have absolute faith in our Booyoo couple. PBG's birthdate has an extremely strong Earth element, and it is a definite indication that he is someone who is very much "grounded". His feelings and emotions will not sway easily. He is loyal and committed to everything he that he puts his heart into. KJY brings out the best in him, and it's not just in acting. 

Whatever kind of relationship these 2 are in right now it doesn't matter. Even if they are just really good friends for now, I believe that

If Someone is Destined For You, Never in a Million Years Will It Be For Somebody Else

Yeah!!I just want to give your post a standing ovation chingu!!:heart:it very much..as I've seen from this two cutie patotie,,they are the person who knows to value other's feelings & other person..I can see them as one woman man & one man woman..that's why I also have a strong faith with this two..I will just wait,sit back & enjoy my shipper heart until I hear a great news with them..I can imagine my life for another ten years updating & lurking some news about them hehehe

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I just woke up to another photo of #BoYoo next to each other. What a bless :D

I must not be the only one who senses Bo Gum's awkwardness in all the OFFICIAL pictures and videos where both he and Yoo Jung were present. He looked so awkward from his pose, his hand position to his smile. He didn't look awkward at all in all other photos without Yoo Jung's presence but as soon as she was there, he became like that haha

I'm gonna revise what we've got from #BoYoo in Cebu so far so yall can see that awkwardness more clearly:

#1 - Posted by Jinyoung - No one was as akward as Bo Gum in this picture.

Relax your facial muscles, Bo Gum ah :D Yoo Jung is far behind you 

#2. Kim Minister and Jung Joo Min uploaded similar photos of 11 ppl posing :)

He is the only one who didn't change his pose (he only tilted his head a bit in all photos). Why were you so stiff, Bo Gum ah??? 

And the only photo that matters got deleted immediately 

#3 Princess Jung Hye Sung uploaded a clip of 7 of them. The one who looked the most awkward? Awkward smiles, award pose? Still Bo Gum lol. He only relaxed his muscles and smile brightly when Yoo Jung leaned closer to him :D   

#4 Jung Yoo Min's update of our OT3. Notice Bo Gum's awkward smile at the end?

#5. Lastly, this super super awkward pose of Bo Gum in the MDBC team photo. How can Bo Gum ever look so awkward? Awkward arm pose, awkward smile, awkward sitting position. Hello, both your hips and you arms are connected, why were you two so akward??? If this photo were taken a week ago, I'm pretty sure Bo Gum's hand would be around Yoo Jung's shoulders already and he'd smile brightly too :D

----------------------------

Conclusion: Bo Gum tried really really hard throughout this trip not to get close to Yoo Jung. He tried to act distant to her but he failed pretty miserably. For someone who loves initiating skinship and was always smitten around our cutie Yoo Jung, Bo Gum must have fought so hard not to do anything like that again. And as soon as they're out of people's eyes, such awkwardness vanished immediately. 

Well normal friends/co-stars/oppa-dongsaeng don't act like that, BoYoo ah :D

HAve I ever said I love you @Phuong Dinh? LEt me say it, "Sarangheyo" ....LOL I'm so grateful to have you on this ship. Thank you so much.

Yes, look at Bogummy in these pictures I feel so sorry for him, oh poor my Bogummy.....Yoojung will pamper you when other cannot see ....HAHAHA.

• Like 24

I was so amused with the MDBC group picture..where as you can see Bo Gum was not so vibrant..& Yoo Jungie was leaning on the PDnim but her waist was sticking like a glue to Bo Gum..kekekekeke Aeygo!!!you can do this BoYoo ah..were just here patiently waiting for you two to come out..I was like watching MDBC again..Lee Young just wanted to mark Ra On "MINE"..same goes to Bo Gum..

They have a right feeling at the wrong time???lol:blush::sweatingbullets:

• Like 23

40 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

pearl0024 @pearl0024  33s33 seconds ago

Bogum said more than any awards he will be thankful if he and YooJung will receive the Best Couple Award...LOL

very LOL

he specifically mention BEST COUPLE AWARD? such a thoughtful oppa LOL:P "out of sight still on mind" ehB)

Image result for raise brow gif

my shipper heart quote:

Image result for when love someone quotes

credit to owner

• Like 23

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

Yoojung said that her and Bogum learned a lot and find strength from each other...

LOL

Bogum said more than any awards he will be thankful if he and YooJung will receive the Best Couple Award...LOL

very LOL

I can hear a collective squeal and aww from former cast mates and crew, especially DY, JY and key camera, lighting and sound operators when they read the interviews :blush:

• Like 18

BTW @Phuong DinhThank you for all your in depth analyses and pictures! Without you, our shipper hearts will be lost in the wilderness or languishing in the dry sahara dessert!! Please do more! 

I too agree with you all here that some of their photo interactions look super awkward especially for Bo Gum...someone definitely got a talking too. And because he is so naturally expressive, it reflects on his face and manners.....that's sad:wub:

• Like 16

Thanks to all those sharing the translations and updates :thumbsup:

i was watching this bts clip and I'm wondering...at the part where she puts a flower on his hat...are the holding hands or is it just the huge sleeves that are making it seem like they are??? @ the 1.12 mark....I'm pretty sure they were not filming too coz the mic staff wasn't holding it up and they way they faced back to the camera too....hrmmm why not let go of each other's hands??? 

• Like 20