Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

CvDqrGpUEAA5pPk.jpg:large

i could see bo gum and yoo jung 's smiles here :wub: or am i being delulu again?? hhhh 'cause i can't remember them smiling/laughing like that in the episode  yeong was getting mad at her as why she copied everything from his personal life and he smiled untill they stood still facing each other and she was smiling lightly so what made them laugh hhh so cute they look like a sweet couple walking like that in sea of flowers :wub::heart:

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

@Phuong Dinh you are amazing at capturing the perfect moment at the right time :wub:

i just came home and directly went to open the thread to see another lovely moment of our couple  :blush::heart: 

Even if here they were supposed to look elsewhere to make it more fun so they did it all , but bo gum didn't seem so into it because in the two photos everyone expect him CHANGED their position like a mini ancient movie in black and white hhhh (they look like graduated students having fun on their trip :grimace::glasses: )

but then my guess is that in the third photo when yoo junga changed her position like that (it was cute and she stood where bo gum's vision can reach her) you can also see that bo gum still did not change his position while everyone did and maybe he tried to look elswhere like everyone did (to get in the mood hhh) but when he turned he just noticed yoo junga standing near him smiling cutely with her looking at the ground like a shy sweet girl in the sunlight she seemed very bright and cute so he couldn't help but smile and kept staring (it was only him in the photo who REALLY WITH SCEINCER looked at another one :heart:yoo jung:heart: while everyone looked at anywhere but their friends expect for dy who looked at bo gum yet his eyes weren't focused just LOOKING ) so bo gum wasn't really into it he just flew with the mood but still saw that cute yoo junga who got him in the mood yet she isn't aware of anything hh

let me talk about the second one that is as cute as the first :heart:

what made me really go WOW! is the way they were soooooooooo in sychro without even copying each other ( yoo jung was behind him so she could have just copied him but she didn't even look his way!!!!!) amazing !

Actly Bogum and Yj both did not change their position.. Haha... These 2 eh... Make me feel as if im in love..  Lol.. 

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Hi Chingu..

Can anyone give me bogum's twitter? And Yj's too?   

i think it's those 

https://twitter.com/bogummy 

https://twitter.com/kimuuj0922 

and you are right then i meant their facial expressions ? :sweatingbullets: bo gum had the same face the same position for 2 photos straight lol but yoo jungah even if she was standing in the same position she still changed her expression and postures of her hands and body then at the third you can see her crack a smile (almost a laugh hhh) and bo gum watching her so lovellllyyyy but it's cute that everyone was at the back and they were the only ones in the front like really the main leads of the picture :heart: 

• Like 12

their interview

credit to owner

ughhh if only i know how to make gif! there many BoYoo interaction from their video that i had seen that i want to do gif with it:bawling:

the only skills that i'm mastered with are copy paste LOL:expressionless:

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

i think it's those 

https://twitter.com/bogummy 

https://twitter.com/kimuuj0922 

and you are right then i meant their facial expressions ? :sweatingbullets: bo gum had the same face the same position for 2 photos straight lol but yoo jungah even if she was standing in the same position she still changed her expression and postures of her hands and body then at the third you can see her crack a smile (almost a laugh hhh) and bo gum watching her so lovellllyyyy but it's cute that everyone was at the back and they were the only ones in the front like really the main leads of the picture :heart: 

Yoo Jung has no twitter account, only IG.

https://www.instagram.com/you_r_love/

28 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Hi Chingu..

Can anyone give me bogum's twitter? And Yj's too?   

only IG for YJ, no twitter.

• Like 16

Omo!!! I woke up to see some awesome pics and more 'hawk-eye' analysis...lol...thanks everyone. It's so hard not to ship and like this two. 

1 hour ago, aidathecatowner said:
Except for PBG and YJ everyone else is going to happy together.. SERIOUSLY???~~~~~~~ WE WANT BOYOO!~ *FACEPALM*

It's good we get to see them, buuuuut, I was hoping to have PBG and KYJ in it too....it's too bad they're not part of the group who'll be in it. On the other hand, we'll get to see JY and KDY!!

4 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Btw, just a small survey

1. Who was originally Bo Gum's fan only?

2. Who was originally Yoo Jung's fan only?

Sorry to cut your post. I'm originally a fan of KYJ, unfortunately it's only this past couple years that I've been a fan of her and started watching her shows and a movie-yes, just one movie so far that I've seen...lol..she's an extraordinary actress and a wonderful person (from different peoples' accounts of meeting her). I can't really say much about her personality and actions towards her co-actors since I don't usually watch much bts scenes (until MDBC :)). As for PBG, I've seen him only in IRY, but didn't focus much on him in that show even though he did a superb job of portraying that character. Then nothing after that...lol...until I found out about MDBC casting KYJ. I'm sorry I will be useless in helping with analysis on her personality with guys...lol...but will be a big supporter here instead :D:lol:!!!!!!! Y'all are great! 

• Like 16

17 hours ago, gabaneme2006 said:

As I was doing my background readings and researching some more about our OTP, I found that the ratings of Reply 88 are high too but not as high as Love in the Moonlight. Again, I attribute the latter's successful stint at the ratings' game to the explosive chemistry of KYJ and PBG... Our hearts fluttered for and with them.. Irresistible two..very complementary...They complete each other. It's not the same if the other is missing, 

R88 was shown in a cable network that's why the ratings is really phenomenal it's like you have to multiply by  3 or 4 x if u want to compare this with the regular network. However, internationally, I think it wasn't that popular because it wasn't shown like in my country or other SEA countries unlike BOF Boys over flowers, TMETS, etc.

• Like 12

I just realized that they are wearing a complete set of couple look - blue hats, pink shirts and shorts! you two, why??!!! and isn't it funny that he had to choose that pink shirt to wear that night, aren't they (their agency) trying to avoid rumors? he could've worn it earlier or anytime when she's not wearing pink but he had to choose that night? why?! boy is not helping at all

• Like 22

1 hour ago, lightforyou22 said:

47 minutes ago, akikisetsu said:

Yoo Jung has no twitter account, only IG.

only IG for YJ, no twitter.

thank q soo much my dear chingus...appreciated it!

cute1 onion head

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

R88 was shown in a cable network that's why the ratings is really phenomenal it's like you have to multiply by  3 or 4 x if u want to compare this with the regular network. However, internationally, I think it wasn't that popular because it wasn't shown like in my country or other SEA countries unlike BOF Boys over flowers, TMETS, etc.

Yeah exactly, The ratings of R88 went up to 18% - that the highest rating in the history of Cable TV in Korea. 18% Ratings on cable is equivalent to like 50% normal broadcast. so we can't compare.

R88 was really a phenomenal cable drama in Korea last year. However, if we were to compare the overseas popularity then MDBC may slightly have an edge over R88. Also, Bo Gum's popularity in R88 was no where near to his popularity off MDBC. This drama really made him become the hottest actor in Korea for the 2nd half of 2016 and shoot him to highest stardom rn :) 

• Like 20

I've seen PBG around but he has really UP his game since R88! He has bright future ahead along with KYJ. I fell for his charm at MDBC teaser/trailer while I was on holiday..then came back in time for its airing..then...yeah..stuck in the hole since! His smile is just something something! As for KYJ..have seen her work before and thought that she's a great child actress..but that's it. Both have earned my fangirly moment through this breakout drama. 

• Like 15

After back-reading a lot of pages I am happy that we got our wish: to see our couple "together". Let me share with you a quote that I think is applicable to our cute puppies right now....

"Three things that cannot be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love." - a Yiddish proverb

I am just  hoping that they will  be able to continue their  friendship despite their hectic schedules. Right now a good communication between them is the key for that. Good night everyone.

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, mamun said:

I just realized that they are wearing a complete set of couple look - blue hats, pink shirts and shorts! you two, why??!!! and isn't it funny that he had to choose that pink shirt to wear that night, aren't they (their agency) trying to avoid rumors? he could've worn it earlier or anytime when she's not wearing pink but he had to choose that night? why?! boy is not helping at all

i agree with u..also...not only wearing pink on that same day BUT of all places to stand,WHY MUST YJ STAND BEHIND BOGUM???

In another pic also...WHY OF ALL POSITIONS MUST B OPPOSITE BOGUM?

I NOTICED that the F4 has theme clothes and accesories. Basically YJ,BG,JY is wearing specs..and towards the end even DY is wearing white shirt..BUT.. the most obvious is definitely BOGUM AND YJ cos they have the most similarities..i think behind the camera,im sure they sort of communicate non stop..planning what to wear..what color...what accesories...

w/o communication it is impossible to know what color one will wear unless u r born a shaman...or...someone gd at mind reading..

anws...we cannot say for sure what r they at the moment..frens or more than frens BUT i think its all for the public eye. they hav to keep it low..YJ is at the age whereby she is still learning and hav yet to experience her first love..and with a face and character like Bogum,who doesnt fall for his charm??also...they can hav frenship now but who knows in yrs to come?if u r meant for each other,U WILL EVENTUALLY COME BACK TO THAT PERSON AND UR RELATIONSHIP IS STRONGER THAT EVER BEFORE..im hoping the best for them..TO ME,ITS A WASTE if they didnt end up together cos they match in every single way. The way they smile,laugh..they just looked  sooo sooo gd together.. hell yes onion head

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

i agree with u..also...not only wearing pink on that same day BUT of all places to stand,WHY MUST YJ STAND BEHIND BOGUM???

In another pic also...WHY OF ALL POSITIONS MUST B OPPOSITE BOGUM?

sorry to cut your post.

other possibility is their stylist is shipping them. LOL!

• Like 12