Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Btw, just a small survey

1. Who was originally Bo Gum's fan only?

2. Who was originally Yoo Jung's fan only?

This is actually important because I'd like to hear your own opinions and observations on BoYoo relationship. As hardcore fans of each side, you'd be able to provide more comprehensive views on Bo Gum/ Yoo Jung's behaviours and personalities around their partners of the opposite sex, as compared to general BoYoo shippers who started as YoungOn couple's and MDBC's fans. I hope that you can provide your own analysis so we, as shippers, could look at BoYoo relationship from different angles :)

I myself was originally just a Yoo Jung's fan only but I made a lot of effort in watching Bo Gum in other dramas and on show so I have fairly good understanding of Bo Gum's personality and manners. However, it'd still be better to hear from Bo Gum's original fans. So if any BG's only fans have any interesting anecdotes of BG, please share with us too :)

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Btw, just a small survey

This is actually important because I'd like to hear your own opinions and observations on BoYoo relationship. As hardcore fans of each side, you'd be able to provide more comprehensive views on Bo Gum/ Yoo Jung's behaviours and personalities around their partners of the opposite sex, as compared to general BoYoo shippers who started as YoungOn couple's and MDBC's fans. I hope that you can provide your own analysis so we, as shippers, could look at BoYoo relationship from different angles :)

I myself was originally just a Yoo Jung's fan only but I made a lot of effort in watching Bo Gum in other dramas and on show so I have fairly good understanding of Bo Gum's personality and manners. However, it'd still be better to hear from Bo Gum's original fans. So if any BG's only fans have any interesting anecdotes of BG, please share with us too :)

I'm fans from two of them haha

16 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

Interesting i compared to the other pics n yes its a totally different pic lol being subtle

I think they r supposed to look away from the cam guess bg just have to turn right lol

where do you get this photo?

waw it's seriously looking cute!

love the way bogum look at yoojung. smiling lovingly ahh these two

@CtNora hahaha not! thank you! you make my day brighter haha *save it to my computer before it lost

• Like 12

^ gosh i think she didnt notice it lol i m sorry for the cast n crew to be involved in this weird arrangement of the agencies. She must have felt bad. 

But seriously who can handle looking at yj without smiling lol i would too. N i think yj is also glancing at bg lol these 2 seriously lol

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

^ gosh i think she didnt notice it lol i m sorry for the cast n crew to be involved in this weird arrangement of the agencies. She must have felt bad. 

@CtNora

on the other hand, i think you must. hahaha

i already save it to my phone and computer though

so i'm happy

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

The pic is all over ig n twitter already. Once u upload there is always someone who will capture unfortunately. Well he is just smiling nothing much ;) i dont think smiling is bad rite :P

hahahha unfortunately,  fans hungry for our boyoo couple interaction is faster as speed of lightning  

• Like 11

That's so funny...one pic posted and deleted by that dear lady...and we all feel giddy...

Yeongon/boyoo shippers are mad and faster than lightning....

Still it made me smile...and back read....lol...

Cant beat the zoom in HD plus literal blow by blow analysis of the final kiss....to put a silly grin on my face....

They are so so adorable together...

Really hoping for good news in a few years from this 2....:) fingers crossed

• Like 20

17 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Btw, just a small survey

RIGHT...:heart:I'm Yoo Jung fan that's why I watched MDBC..but love to see them together..:blush:I can see bright future for our Yoo Jungie in Bo Gum ah..:blush:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, Ct Dora said:
Interesting i compared to the other pics n yes its a totally different pic lol being subtle

I think they r supposed to look away from the cam guess bg just have to turn right lol

lol!!!I'm grinning from ear to ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:omo!!Bo Gum ah..okay I'm so speechless!!just wanting to scream SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

it's still on some twitter account...hehehe already save the pics in case it will be deleted..lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!want to hug the person who share this pic!!GROUP HUG BOOYOO SHIPPERS!!!:heart:just want to shoot heart to all of you!!!

• Like 16

Our thread is running wild all over again, seriously because of these two!!! Ottoke!??? How can we go on like this huhhhh????...

PBG cutie pie please get a hold of yourself........as of the moment BoYoo shipper's all over the world has single-handedly (including me :blush:downloaded this photo, why the hell you look on that direction (KYJ's)???...

Your cover has been blown up already!!!....ahahhahahahahha... :heart::heart::heart:

@Phuong Dinh am a fan of uri Yoo Jung-ie...:wub:

• Like 20

@4nnlov3pink Hahahaha... I can't dance like that.! I would need hip replacement but you must continue to dance. We are getting more pics!! Woooohoooooo...

@Phuong Dinh I was a fan of both! I am a kdrama fan so KYJ is my favourite child actress I like PBG from Reply 88 but MDBC made me fall in love with him!

This is the only time I ship so hard about a couple after years of watching kdrama.

@happysloth I know.. i kept pausing and playing the video but it was too blurry! Never mind, we can dream and hope that they did hold hands inside the airport!

@Ct Dora Don't delete it! Thank you for posting that pic!! I really don't need to eat my dinner too because I am full of happiness! I cannot stop staring at that pic!

Excuse me Chingus.. I need to go voodoo dance again!!

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

That's so funny...one pic posted and deleted by that dear lady...and we all feel giddy...

Yeongon/boyoo shippers are mad and faster than lightning....

Still it made me smile...and back read....lol...

Cant beat the zoom in HD plus literal blow by blow analysis of the final kiss....to put a silly grin on my face....

They are so so adorable together...

Really hoping for good news in a few years from this 2....:) fingers crossed

Didn't they realize that it's more fishy if that photo was deleted? :)

• Like 16

16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

@CtNora

on the other hand, i think you must. hahaha

i already save it to my phone and computer though

so i'm happy

lol...hehehe chingu can you pm me the picture??don't have the app for downloading images from twitter & insta since I'm using our company's computer..hehehe thank you in advance..putting aside my pride for BooYoo only kekeke:blush:

• Like 5