Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

10 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@bubblyflo That's what I thought but I missed the last part about BG pulling YJ arm.

I am going to fail MDBC Shipper Theory course! :tears:

it seems he pulling her arm, because before than she's walk too slow for him, so maybe he try to pull her arm at put her first to walk after him

or maybe that just my delusional eyes  hahaha

pardon me haha

• Like 14

On 24/10/2016 at 10:13 AM, Phuong Dinh said:

DONT SLEEP YET BOYOO SHIPPERS

Nothing can pass my shipper hawk eyes :D My own observations below. Have replayed the clip 20 times for this :D (sorry for grammatical mistakes I was in a rush making these ^ ^ ) 

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!LIKE WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN SCREAM MY HEART OUT FOR OVERFLOWING HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you so much chingu!!and the rest who share this precious moment of our BooYoo couple..kekeke theirs seem to have a wide space on the hallway but can't help when they became close..it's like magic!!they have their own world..LOVE THIS BOOYOO MOVES!!keep it up my lovely couple..this eonnie love it very much hehehe:blush::heart::heart:

• Like 13

Yes please, everytime you do the voodoo dance FABULOUS things happen!!! :w00t:

I'm gonna happily join you..let's do it three times a day!!! Here's to more BoYoo moments !!:D:D:D

Edit: im sorry just came home and i can't delete only the vid, the whole quote gets deleted :bawling:so deleted whole thing

Edited by budzy90
  • Like 13

Kind Reminder to all shippers !!!

Please do not quote images/videos. 

Guys, please edit your post because it is soompi's rule. If we keep doing that, our thread might be closed which non of us expect so please follow the rule and do not quote images/videos !!!

Many thanks !!!

• Like 15

Lunch time but I'm too busy to eat! I'm going to watch the video frame by frame even if it means I have to starve the whole day! I can afford to lose some weight and save some money!

I noticed that someone was nearby our OTP and managed to record or take pics at close range.

Psst... Missy in blue uniform... Can you pls upload your pics or video of our OTP here? Heh heh :D

img_20161025_115311.jpg

• Like 18

I'm so full of Ra On today!!!!!want to hug my fellow BooYoo shippers!!! but please follow soompi rules or else our OWN WORLD WITH THIS PUPPIES WILL ALSO DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR....:blush:

NOW IT'S YOUR TIME TO EDIT EDIT YOUR POST hehehe 

• Like 13

Ok the part where we're wonderinf where PBG's hands are..i think yes it was at the back of KYJ but it was because he was trying to give out something to KDY then that was it. Then later KDY helped KYJ with her back. Thats what i see at least.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

kekeke..let's see whose going to last of this thread...:blush:I dare to take a challenge..willing to grasp tighter on the boat even if their's a super typhoon hit us someday..omo!!!can I trust myself on this decision??!!:sweatingbullets:

hahahahah I'll be with you chingu! :D

• Like 8

Finally, we got to see some lights.

KDY is the smoke-screen? body-guard? protector of PBG & KYJ? or he simply loves to be around PBG. 

From all these happenings, we can only concluded that it will be very difficult to see BG/YJ interactions in public unless they assumed the characters they portrayed. So scenes like puppies crownings, helpless laughters, staring & grinning at each other, private talking/whispering will be in the past. Only possibilities of these happening again will be when they are reunited in a new project or in the Worse Scenario - - got caught by Despatch.

Just a simple picture of PBG & KYJ together is enough to send us soaring to the Moon.

If only the Management Company allow them to mingle like normal friends or Oppa-Dongseang just like the pictures taken with JY. Things might not be so FISHY. Maybe they don't allow it was due to the fact  that both tend to get carried away, always sticking by themselves and in their own world.

Only hope that their destiny will be intertwined in the future and let Fate leads the way.

Meantime, cannot be too greedy, just let them continue to maintain and strengthen this friendship till the time is ripe.

It will be tough for shippers like us when in future, they are paired with other actors/actresses and in other ships. That will be a real test of endurance for BoYoo Shippers.

For now, I am very happy. I have my wish for that single shot of BG & YJ in the same frame. That's Good for me.

• Like 20

Chingus..

In drama Lee yeong protect ra on by make sure Ra on safe and happy with her life and so do kim Hyung protect Lee yeong and Ra on, support their love in the silent until the end.

Now, pbg protective towards Yoo Jung, he tried to make sure Yoo Jung be safe and comfort and so do by protective towards pbg and Yoo Jung, make sure they can enjoy their time together.

By and ys were the first make move to secure Ra on from palace and sacrifice for Lee Young Ra on' sake.

Jy is the first to make group photo and then dy the one to make sure pbg and Kyj togetherness not cause any gossip or rumour.. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Mepuppy said:

Lunch time but I'm too busy to eat! I'm going to watch the video frame by frame even if it means I have to starve the whole day! I can afford to lose some weight and save some money!

I noticed that someone was nearby our OTP and managed to record or take pics at close range.

Psst... Missy in blue uniform... Can you pls upload your pics or video of our OTP here? Heh heh :D

Spoiler

img_20161025_115311.jpg

At the very end, just seconds aftery the trio turned at the corner, after BY finished helping YJ with her backpack and then parked his right hand over YJ's backpack, did BG then place his left arm over YJ's shoulder? Cause I saw dark color moved from YJ;s right side and hung over JY's shoulder. Or was it just YJ flicking her hair?

Also, was that YJ's mum? The lady with long-sleeve light blue blouse and chin-length bob hair carrying a greenish backpack and a luggage at hand, she initially stood not far behind BG and then after the OTP started to walk she quickly walked past the trio and turned at the same corner).

Sigh. At this rate, these two puppies will be the death of me.

EDIT:

Long sigh. After rewatching it several times more, I think there's no arm-perching-over-her-shoulder, it's just my eyes and my silly heart trolling me. 

It's not my fault, really. Had the MDBC editing team not put all the OTP's lovey dovey off-screen interactions in their BTSs, and not use those are-they-aren't-they captions and narratives plus the SOME song to illustrate the OTP's off-screen chemistry in their Specials, I would not have had drawn in this BG-YJ shipping. See, the heart is weak and the mind is gullible. MDBC, look what you've done!

• Like 18