Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

This look he gives here has intrigued me from the beginning. Is it just me, or is that a possessive look :blink:

aea4bbabgw1f8zo8rcb23g20jf0cku16.gifcr: ninamina

Like he had to make sure nothing else was going on. Probably my imagination....but I swear he shoots daggers as he's turning back around. Yep, that manly aura:heart:

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Sorry to cut your post Sis. Every time I think of them wearing the bracelets I think of what LY to HY when she questioned him about his, and mentioned what the merchants said about them...."They must know the hearts of people who wish to believe it, knowing they are lies".

Not at all, Southeastern US, Atlanta to be exact :). Not too far from you I believe?

And, Lol...I was thinking the same thing about the 'yo'.

We're practically neighbors! I'm from Charleston! :) Were y'all affected by Hurricane Matthew? I heard it struck Savannah.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

We're practically neighbors! I'm from Charleston! :) Were y'all affected by Hurricane Matthew? I heard it struck Savannah.

Spoiler

One of my favorite places to go, when I have time of course. We barely got any wind, and no rain. Unfortunately it did hit Savannah, but did minimal damage. That's my other favorite place, lol.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

This look he gives here has intrigued me from the beginning. Is it just me, or is that a possessive look :blink:

Like he had to make sure nothing else was going on. Probably my imagination....but I swear he shoots daggers as he's turning back around.

Do you (or anyone here) know if PBG is the jealous type? He looks like he's checking on his girl, er, 'friend'. ^_^ He's concerned about her well-being since there are hordes of fans out there who could easily crush them with overzealousness! 

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Sorry to cut your post Sis. Every time I think of them wearing the bracelets I think of what LY to HY when she questioned him about his, and mentioned what the merchants said about them...."They must know the hearts of people who wish to believe it, knowing they are lies".

Sorry to cut your post

Yes, you' re right by now it seems that delusional for us the shipper to hope they will be a couple. It' the hardship for shipper just to raise your hope when you see them still wear the couple. We know it in this state. But like my post earlier, may be in now time they remain sibling but who knows they will memorize the moment they together, when they look the bracellet they remember the happy time each other. Not to mention the meaning of bracellet in drama, but the bracellet made they remember each other, like video or photo. It' s my attention

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Do you (or anyone here) know if PBG is the jealous type? He looks like he's checking on his girl, er, 'friend'. ^_^ He's concerned about her well-being since there are hordes of fans out there who could easily crush them with overzealousness! 

We really can't tell that if he's the jealous type, like everyone said on the previous pages of this thread that his closeness with KYJ was kinda different from those of his co-stars before but I must say that it's the first time I saw that gaze coming from him... Owww... I remember that EW interview of the entire casts where they were asked who's the director's favorite and JY was explaining...PBG was really looking at JY...I don't know, it's just my observation...:phew: Look at him at around 5:28......what do you think...

• Like 11

2 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

aea4bbabgw1f8zo8rcb23g20jf0cku16.gifcr: ninamina

Like he had to make sure nothing else was going on. Probably my imagination....but I swear he shoots daggers as he's turning back around. Yep, that manly aura:heart:

This is my first time to see this. I believe this was when they arrived at the venue. BG went down the stairs first then he looked back to see if YJ was okay, then KDY was quick enough to assist her. I have seen the frontal view of this many times. But, yes there's a hint of possessiveness in those stares of his. ;):heart:

• Like 12