Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16%20Oct_zpsqrb3wlf1.jpg

16%20Oct-3_zpsqi1uwcxz.jpg

16%20Oct-2_zpsvvukhsh8.jpg

16%20Oct-1_zps2o2kr6yk.jpg

Preview EP 17 is out but it does not seem to tell us anything much, the PD saved the best parts to surprise us I guess. But pretty sure it will be a happy ending. Can not wait for tomorrow's episode.

While waiting here below are some more photos from Press Com, evidences of how Bogum looking and staring at Yoojungie. Remember that they filmed EP 1 when they fell into the well which they started to be closed & contact each other, eat together, that is why he did not hesitate to show his feeling from his looking at her. I started to ship them hard when I saw their reactions from Press Con.

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, LynnNash said:

Wow thank you for sharing ...  I will definitely read more on this. . I wish we're the writers right now... :wub:

if we're the writer of this drama YeongOn scenes will be full of skinship and the staring contest gonna be not more than 10 seconds instead:P

• Like 9

I.saw the preview and the fact that the PM is still not in jail or dead, plus our OPT is still not together and YJ is still cross dressing is a bit disappointing bc I am so over this political direction of.the drama. I'm am so looking forward to the special bc we get to see the real interactions between our couple. Hopefully we have great shippers to upload pics and vids of the fan sign and trip. 

• Like 9

Hello everyone...i'm new in this thread....:)

it has been such a long time I'm not in the OTP thread. the last one I ship it hard but it turn to something else...:expressionless:...first i watch MDBC is solely because of KYJ and i only start to watch it when it is already episode 10(!!) I like her acting skill...i didn't know PBG (my bad)..then i saw the "brother-sister" relationship(?)....B) as I saw the drama, BTS, a few fmv....it remind me of this couple-----> Andrew and Emma (forgive me, I don;t know how to insert the video).....though they are western actor and actress but the body language have no barrier no matter what race you are....if you watch the video of andrew and emma, did you see the similarity?

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, enzek said:

Bo Gum's style of way of interaction in how to develops his "bro-sis relationship" with Yoo JungB)

Hide contents

Stares at her without blinking in press conference:

Touch her hand on her lap in earlier interview:

Poses closely to her in selca:

Imitates her reaction & tell her that it cute:

Plays a games with her that required her to touch you:

Touch her forehead with your forehead BTS:

Gives her hugs whether when she's kind of expected(?) of it:or when she's totally unexpected of it(!) :

Holds her hand whether in press conference:

or in filming interview:

or when taking BTS pic:

RESULT

Now, when taking pic together you can casually holds her hand while she's being natural with it and also gives you a beautiful smile while looking at you

(after 123456789 times observing & analyzing the pic i'm sure they holding hand:P)

Bonus: She's gonna be touchy towards you in BTS as well!

Hurray! You did it! Congratulations!;)

all pics credit to owner while all this style of way credit to Bo Gum:P

I really love your post, hehe.....I'm sure they're holding hands in that pics as welll....yeah

• Like 8

Just a kind reminder that please dont quote image, guys !!

Please edit your post if you dont want mod to shut down our thread. I am serious because I used to experience the same issue in SONGSONG shipper thread. Mod closed the thread for a while because of that and I truly hope you guys can follow the rule to avoid it !!!

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, bunbun2391 said:

Just a kind reminder that please dont quote image, guys !!

Please edit your post if you dont want mod to shut down our thread. I am serious because I used to experience the same issue in SONGSONG shipper thread. Mod closed the thread for a while because of that and I truly hope you guys can follow the rule to avoid it !!!

you're right. i don't want this thread get shut down:sweatingbullets:

for anyone who want to respond to other comment you guys need to delete the all pics or videos in the post in quote box.

even you delete all the words in the that person post is ok. if you just leave the quote box, there's a name in it so he/she will know that your post is respond to her/his comment.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

i guess if they are revealed to be dating each other in the future, they will be blessed by the whole korea haha :blush:

16 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

i guess if they are revealed to be dating each other in the future, they will be blessed by the whole korea haha :blush:

I guess they will be power couple of Korea. 

They will be most beloved couple Korea will ever remember. 

Yoo jung has grown up in front of everyone and she is adorable baby who is treasured by korean. And who doesn't wish bo gum as son in law. For their adorable baby he is the most perfect man. 

Boyoo fighting !!!!! 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Tien Le said:

I really love your post, hehe.....I'm sure they're holding hands in that pics as welll....yeah

thanks. yes i'm so sure about it!B)

i'm analyze the pic until i almost become like this:sweatingbullets:

http://orig12.deviantart.net/db62/f/2015/083/b/9/dizzy_cross_eyed_asian_woman_by_dizzykogirls-d8myofx.gif

credit to owner

3 hours ago, cloud92 said:

@enzek LOVE YOUR POST SO MUCH!!!!!

thank you. hope you can join babbling & spazzing more here too.:)

2 hours ago, youaremoonfan16 said:

@enzek Love...love....love your post

Thank you for brightening my day.....

you're welcome. i'm happy you love it^_^

actually guys i'm bit anxious & scared about the last 2 eps especially the ending of this drama:sweatingbullets:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b5be3f0051cd7bc451480cb8da168f3a/tumblr_nn5t5hWjLB1r4saquo1_500.gif

so for release my tension i'm posting some random stuff here hohoho:P

http://bestanimations.com/Site/funny-internet-animated-gif-31.gif

thanks to other who keep posting gifs, videos & translations in this thread.

If MBDC drama thread make me worry & anxious, this shipper thread make me giddy & all smiley that's why i'm posting here more than drama thread.

hope other friends delurk and posts their observations, analysis & opinions too.

i feel less sad even when the drama almost over coz of ths thread! love you guys!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/bb3c1bdb56e36013565488f499505432/tumblr_n4tu5gJysE1spxqtpo1_500.gif

all gifs credit to owner

• Like 13

10369553_1532461920390977_1994311402_a.jpg 4m
문득 아주 소중하게 느껴졌던 날들 중 하루 #화초서생 #정도령

4,650 likes

KYJ INSTA UPDATE SO CUTEEEEE 

:wub:

6m

기운이 뿅활력이 송송 생겨났지 말입니다! 감사해영

Cu9Ws7DUkAEUqs9.jpg

they're online at the same time hahah.

Guess they're together now or am i delusioning right now haha

• Like 15

BoYoo updated at the same time, so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember BG said he and YJ became close to each other after the pit scene, and now YJ also posted a pic from that scene :blush: they must have so much fun during the filming

• Like 16

@mamun  - Aigoo Bogum-ah where did you put your hand?

---------------------------------------------

Sorry to cut your post but Bogum put his hand on his ankle if you look carefully, while Yoojung's leg is on his lap. They were sitting really close that is why the special feeling starts here.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, kkwattana said:

@mamun  - Aigoo Bogum-ah where did you put your hand?

---------------------------------------------

Sorry to cut your post but Bogum put his hand on his ankle if you look carefully, while Yoojung's leg is on his lap. They were sitting really close that is why the special feeling starts here.

That makes sense, I was shocked because i thought he put his hand on her thigh that is just too close and drastic :crazy: hehehehe anyway their position is still not any less intimate. Im sure there are feelings evoked from this shot. That's why she's posting it now.. this must be around the time she has to say goodbye to her character

• Like 11