[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

3 hours ago, starb82 said:

Peek a boo!!!

I see you..

Peek a boo!!

Can I kiss you??

A little to the left...

A little to the right...

Now, put your arms around me

THE RETURN OF SEXY WISDOM CREASE :wub:

Whoa. What are those photos? Are those BTS???? 

They must be very close and comfortable with each other now. What they're doing is practically invading each other's personal space. A lot. Only people who are very comfortable with each other can do that because it requires a level of intimacy. And I'm not just saying this because I ship them. It's a fact of human behavior. :mellow:

Maybe they really like each other. Hm. :blush:

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

OMO !!!! WHATS THIS ????!!!! He is inches, at most probably an inch from her face !!!! He is not just pretty close to her..he is VERY CLOSE !!! She didnt even move when he came THAT CLOSE to her !!! Gahhhh..they are driving me insane !!! 

Group hug RaeShin shippers !!! We didnt get the front hug BTS but this is just as good :wub::wub::wub:

33 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Whoa. What are those photos? Are those BTS???? 

They must be very close and comfortable with each other now. What they're doing is practically invading each other's personal space. A lot. Only people who are very comfortable with each other can do that because it requires a level of intimacy. And I'm not just saying this because I ship them. It's a fact of human behavior. :mellow:

Maybe they really like each other. Hm. :blush:

If only there were no masks in their way... *sigh

stupid props... 

:D

I think we need a plan... of what to do after two weeks. What do you do to cure the withdrawal??

Guest Yammylicious

RkqCiD0.gif

Cpp6BPPVUAA1Cy6.jpg

j8OrSrJ.gif

Aigoo !!!!! these 2............... stop for a moment i'll take a deep breath... :w00t:

Inhale-exhale!!!!

ctto: the owner

Guest miss_Addm

29 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

HOPING TO SEE THEM WALKING DOWN THE AISLE ..... :wub:

I guess your pertaining in real/realilty right since this is shippers thread anything is possible in our delulu world! Kyaaaaaa! I want chingu!!! Lol!:P

Guest Yammylicious
23 minutes ago, miss_Addm said:

I guess your pertaining in real/realilty right since this is shippers thread anything is possible in our delulu world! Kyaaaaaa! I want chingu!!! Lol!:P

Haha i would love to add it sissy but its all up to shippers ....:P

Only haters and bashers will disagree to this haha  :)

They are obviously comfortable with each other.

Come on you two...

It doesn't take a genius... (just a shipper) to see that you look good together, and hopefully can complement each other and be happy!!

Sorry... my shipper personality just took over my body.

I'm back now... phiuhh, don't mind me, just being delusional.

Archived