[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yeah : ''harry , don't distroy the curtain .... harry , harry ...the sand box , harry  ... ''

oh , of course :D

NO NO! Harry, don't DIRTY OMG, the SOFA! The BED! The FLOOR! :wub::wub: YOU SILLY CAT ,,, now you delay little happy bean!

15 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

We just got to see them together on their wedding day....:D:D

Haha ... it's a private event, I am afraid we can't participate.

47 minutes ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart:2017.02.21 "Single Rider" Vip Premiere:love:C5L9KveW8AEDjST.jpgC5L53P4VYAA_iOw.jpgC5L53P2VMAE-Yq3.jpgC5L53P5VMAAfCD6.jpgC5L53P3UoAAF2ub.jpg

She has stars in her eyes! Beautiful!

he sing this better than its love.. sorry KRW i can listen to your singing anytime anyday.. but you better stick to acting coz you are a great actor.. hahaha...

even though he said he will not sing again in any FM..i found him singing to her a few times.. 

1 minute ago, bogin79 said:

he sing this better than its love.. sorry KRW i can listen to your singing anytime anyday.. but you better stick to acting coz you are a great actor.. hahaha...

even though he said he will not sing again in any FM..i found him singing to her a few times.. 

well ..he's not bad :D  but , yes ... he's an amazing actor .

he will not sing for us ... hahahaha

3 hours ago, maria1983 said:

:D

and seams that she spend her free time wih girls ...like he spend his free time with men .  like ... ''look  ... no girl/men here , baby ... ''  hahahaha

hm , they don't want to be jealous ?  :D

Hahaha .... but you can tell the 9 years age gap between the guys and the girls pics/gifs ....

1 hour ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart:2017.02.21 "Single Rider" Vip Premiere:love:

looking pretty as always!! it looks like she gained weight? :blush:

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

home alone , in town with his boys ...still alone . hahahahaha

i don't believe she will go to his premiere . :D

okay , okay ... i said  this even when i said that he will not gona sing ... and he did it .

but she will not gonna go ... because hard to believe we will see those two one near the other in the near future ... to middle future . :D

just imagine what this will create .

i believe not even  the names will be in the same phrase for a wile .

dont be too negative!! :D i'm gonna pray hard so that she will come!! :D

12 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

looking pretty as always!! it looks like she gained weight? :blush:

dont be too negative!! :D i'm gonna pray hard so that she will come!! :D

well ... she seams to really resemble with him . even when they gaine weight . :D

OMG !!!

so our ploy ...and her 10th dream meeting with Prince . :D

ploy1234

• Fan Level: Fanatic
  • ploy1234
  • Members
  • 3,018 posts
  • rep_superstar.png.4df01425fbaf42a80f5366

Posted 8 minutes ago · Report post

On 20/02/2017 at 0:05 AM, berries812 said:

O.... CANT REALLY WAIT for @ploy1234 & @reddevil92 sharings when they're back ~~  SUCH A BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY, & MEMORABLE RAEWON DAY FOR THEM  FOR SURE  ~~~ 

just drop you before bed....sleepy ha ha :lol:

it so Beautiful & Unforgettable since the beginning of the party...he looks very charming in both outfit style and I definitely impressed by his 180 degree change :wub:  cute&funny playing with his fans, his eyes, his gentle smiles, his lip, especially his voice tone...oh ...cant left my eyes away from him. He also looks brighter and younger than ages.

I love his lip without smiling....cutest...ha ha. :blush:

ah Berries, his hair style is same of The Prison PD but look better than news pic at all

Have you seen the showing past... making of 'red bean ball'....he's not an acting but so true ....excellent :tongue:

I feel very happy to his fans who won of the game and be on stage with him, I know how did they feel after step off cos. it happen to me once.....in year 2008 :D

but....in the same time I think I won also,  as you know we will get one by one photo with him, right? um....ha ha

He walked to me on my Q with words 'I remember you'....oh ow...its shocked and forget all what i want to say to him cos it end by his words and I was very impressed and gave him just a shot words 'see you in Thailand' Smile!

then I have asked to myself... why...you ploy?...why don't you say ...hug me please...hoo hoo....I'm kidding 

Berries :) I want you to see him while he talked to me...his eyes ...blink and his smile...oh ...MELT

END....ta da....He full fill of my 10th anniversary .....HAPPINESS....Sarangae Raewon

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

then I have asked to myself... why...you ploy?...why don't you say ...hug me please...hoo hoo....I'm kidding 

Berries :) I want you to see him while he talked to me...his eyes ...blink and his smile...oh ...MELT

END....ta da....He full fill of my 10th anniversary .....HAPPINESS....Sarangae Raewon

awhhh so sweet, how can he even remember?? :bawling: 
if he said that to me, i might be speechless and wont be able to reply anything.. i will go home with regrets.. :D

what about the red bean ball? 

3 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

awhhh so sweet, how can he even remember?? :bawling: 
if he said that to me, i might be speechless and wont be able to reply anything.. i will go home with regrets.. :D

HE REMEMBER . :D

i believe his fans are amazing like he is . :D

and do you imagine this kind of love ??? aa 10th time meeting ? ages and ages of pure admiration  ... :D  and to tell you that he remember you ??? wow , but you know in that moment for sure that you made the right decision in who to admire :D

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

HE REMEMBER . :D

i believe his fans are amazing like he is . :D

and do you imagine this kind of love ??? aa 10th time meeting ? ages and ages of pure admiration  ... :D  and to tell you that he remember you ??? wow , but you know in that moment for sure that you made the right decision in who to admire :D

10th time FM is another admiration.. was he really a popular actor back then in his younger ages??
i'm so disappointed i get to know him so late! :mellow:

1 minute ago, beansprouts said:

10th time FM is another admiration.. was he really a popular actor back then in his younger ages??
i'm so disappointed i get to know him so late! :mellow:

yes , he  was .

he had at some point a FM in japan ... where he had 7 outfits that he changed .

well ... he's still young . ha ha ha ha ha you still can meet him 10 times :D

but i love how his old fans see him changed and more bright then ever :D

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , he  was .

he had at some point a FM in japan ... where he had 7 outfits that he changed .

well ... he's still young . ha ha ha ha ha you still can meet him 10 times :D

but i love how his old fans see him changed and more bright then ever :D

i dont even have enough money to see him even once.. sorry KRW :D:D

yes @maria1983 i am amazed ploy also said the same thing about his being more cheerful, happier.. 180 degrees change as ploy put it.. so we are not delusional after all .. when his long time fan who has met him 10 times also said the same thing.. i loved him in his not so cheerful days but i love him even more now that he is happier.. this KRW version 2.0 was like his pre enlistment version only this time even better.. 

the less cheerful i saw him was in ATDP pc ... hahahha most probably bcoz of his character..he was even somber than in punch pc. at least in punch pc he was still smiling at jo jae hyun jokes...

cannot wait to see his smiling and joking in next prison premiere and stage greetings. 

48 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ... she seams to really resemble with him . even when they gaine weight . :D

OMG !!!

so our ploy ...and her 10th dream meeting with Prince . :D

ploy1234

• Fan Level: Fanatic
  • ploy1234
  • Members
  • 3,018 posts
  • rep_superstar.png.4df01425fbaf42a80f5366

Posted 8 minutes ago · Report post

just drop you before bed....sleepy ha ha :lol:

it so Beautiful & Unforgettable since the beginning of the party...he looks very charming in both outfit style and I definitely impressed by his 180 degree change :wub:  cute&funny playing with his fans, his eyes, his gentle smiles, his lip, especially his voice tone...oh ...cant left my eyes away from him. He also looks brighter and younger than ages.

I love his lip without smiling....cutest...ha ha. :blush:

ah Berries, his hair style is same of The Prison PD but look better than news pic at all

Have you seen the showing past... making of 'red bean ball'....he's not an acting but so true ....excellent :tongue:

I feel very happy to his fans who won of the game and be on stage with him, I know how did they feel after step off cos. it happen to me once.....in year 2008 :D

but....in the same time I think I won also,  as you know we will get one by one photo with him, right? um....ha ha

He walked to me on my Q with words 'I remember you'....oh ow...its shocked and forget all what i want to say to him cos it end by his words and I was very impressed and gave him just a shot words 'see you in Thailand' Smile!

LUCKY FAN :blush: 

NO WONDER HIS IQ VERY HIGH.... 

IF THEY FOLLOW EACH OTHER.. 100 :expressionless:

Archived