[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Isnt something already brewing right now ??! :P:P:phew: 

Where is the front hugs BTS ??? 

Maybe they're saving it for the Directors Cut DVD....I noticed ever since the announcement on this the BTS that we are getting are sort of lacking compared to the previous ones they shared prior to this DC DVD promo....damn!

21 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Ohohohoho... Ji Hong Sansaeng, you're going to be scolded by VP Kim Tae Ho for wearing that and roaming around the hospital looking like that! :P

Yes... but you know how vacation atmosphere can make people braver. All of those hidden and held up feeling might just surface when they walk late at night on the beach, with a nice breeze and the moonlight. 

kikikikik... I'm writing a fanfic.

can i borrow your name?

Yummylicious!!!!!! :wub:

hahahahaha! Let me upgrade that for everyone

PERVYLICIOUS!!!!

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

hahahahaha! Let me upgrade that for everyone

PERVYLICIOUS!!!!

You just ruin my mind even more... point of no return... Hubby, I love you, but this girls are making me crazy.

5 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Maybe they're saving it for the Directors Cut DVD....I noticed ever since the announcement on this the BTS that we are getting are sort of lacking compared to the previous ones they shared prior to this DC DVD promo....damn!

My thoughts exactly, all the BTS was not as exciting as before. Hence I never made gif out of it anymore. Sigh, better saves up from now to buy that DVD.

1 minute ago, starb82 said:

You just ruin my mind even more... point of no return... Hubby, I love you, but this girls are making me crazy.

For Pete's sake we are in a drought season here...if we will not entertain ourselves we might all end up at the basement of Gookil Hospital!!!! :P

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

For Pete's sake we are in a drought season here...if we will not entertain ourselves we might all end up at the basement of Gookil Hospital!!!! :P

Basement? Parking Lot? Dark Spots? Cars? Ji Hong + Hye Jung? Ka Ja!!!! :w00t:

Our thread is in POPULAR NOW; I think because two of us.

Gah! I really need to get off now. Time to work!

Guest Yammylicious

Ya chingus, good evening, seems a happy thread today, ....so love it...:heart:

Seems were partying for a luscious taste...

How about HOTTIELICIOUS, CREAMYLICIOUS lol literally i really laugh with this word.....:wub:

SEXYLICIOUS, CHILLILICIOUS, BEDLICIOUS haha are there such a thing...:blink:

Well, this is for fun only, pls dont take it serously .... :sweatingbullets::phew::vicx::crazy:

Guest Yammylicious

4 hours ago, starb82 said:

can i borrow your name?

Yummylicious!!!!!! :wub:

Of course chingu, handle it with care pls and i'll sealed it with a kiss;)

RAESHI-PPERS KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE ....

12 hours ago, yuliyanah said:

Hello RaeShin shippers :wub:

I've been a lurker but decided to join the fun before "Doctors" end.  I love PSH so much and she's the one who introduced me to KDramas.  I've shipped PSH with her co-stars before namely LMH & LJS.  I still hope that one day she will end up with .... :vicx: it's my secret :P  but...Doctors came and now I ship her with KRW :wub:  KRW and PSH bring out the best in each other. This is because of their different personalities and their love for their craft.  Add to this is their age gap....I really believed that this is a plus that's why they have this OOZING CHEMISTRY.  I love Ji Hong and Hye Jung because of their past experiences they know how to adjust to make their relationship work in the midst of being neurosurgeons at that.  

OMG I can't stop smiling every time I see them.  My heart flutters.  I do believed that they love each other as JH & HJ now as PSH & KRW not sure but the BTS will not lie... They are so comfortable and caring with each other offcam.  That is the reason why I am here in this thread. I love RAESHIN :wub::wub::wub: 

We don't know what the future will be for RAESHIN but let us make the most out of this tandem/love team/partner for now.

On a side note, just ignore the Troll (she is not deserving of our time & attention) :glasses:

KEEP SAILING RAISHIN SHIPPERS!!!

Same here.. I'm fans park shin hye since youre beautiful.. and i love her meet alot of cool namja..  but from all i decide to choice kim rae won as the best pairing until now.. (maybe will change in the future.. haha... ) i wish they will real dating and marriage and be happy family.. 

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

rise and ship , beautiful people !!!! 

today ship as much as you want . what a beautiful day to ship . never ever let anybody say to you :  don't . you are free to ship !!! on this topic ship is in the house . :)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

credit to the owner

Yeah!!! 

55 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

rise and ship , beautiful people !!!! 

today ship as much as you want . what a beautiful day to ship . never ever let anybody say to you :  don't . you are free to ship !!! on this topic ship is in the house . :)

credit to the owner

Cpp5JRLVMAASsLS.jpg

Peek a boo!!!

I see you...

Peek a boo!!

Can I kiss you??

Cpp5JSTUMAA-7a7.jpg

A little to the left...

A little to the right...

Now, put your arms around me

Cpp6jAHVYAEpfrX.jpg

THE RETURN OF SEXY WISDOM CREASE :wub:

39 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Cpp5JRLVMAASsLS.jpg

OMO !!!! WHATS THIS ????!!!! He is inches, at most probably an inch from her face !!!! He is not just pretty close to her..he is VERY CLOSE !!! She didnt even move when he came THAT CLOSE to her !!! Gahhhh..they are driving me insane !!! 

Group hug RaeShin shippers !!! We didnt get the front hug BTS but this is just as good :wub::wub::wub:

Archived