[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Guest Yammylicious
1 hour ago, yuliyanah said:

Hello RaeShin shippers :wub:

I've been a lurker but decided to join the fun before "Doctors" end.  I love PSH so much and she's the one who introduced me to KDramas.  I've shipped PSH with her co-stars before namely LMH & LJS.  I still hope that one day she will end up with .... :vicx: it's my secret :P  but...Doctors came and now I ship her with KRW :wub:  KRW and PSH bring out the best in each other. This is because of their different personalities and their love for their craft.  Add to this is their age gap....I really believed that this is a plus that's why they have this OOZING CHEMISTRY.  I love Ji Hong and Hye Jung because of their past experiences they know how to adjust to make their relationship work in the midst of being neurosurgeons at that.  

OMG I can't stop smiling every time I see them.  My heart flutters.  I do believed that they love each other as JH & HJ now as PSH & KRW not sure but the BTS will not lie... They are so comfortable and caring with each other offcam.  That is the reason why I am here in this thread. I love RAESHIN :wub::wub::wub: 

We don't know what the future will be for RAESHIN but let us make the most out of this tandem/love team/partner for now.

On a side note, just ignore the Troll (she is not deserving of our time & attention) :glasses:

KEEP SAILING RAISHIN SHIPPERS!!!

Welcome aboard... Thanks for reminding, no worries it's a one time big time attention for her .. ..:)

Yes,Let's celebrate their love to infinity and beyond yooohooooo.... KEEP SAILING RAESHIN SHIPPERS!!!!

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yammylicious

Good morning chingus..

Enough of the bad dream :blink: ... Let's move on forward, Want to start the morning with a fresh mind ;) 

Let's charge it to experience anyway, trolls are all around..

I've been missing the couple already, Monday and Tuesday, can we skip the other days please? :blink::phew::wub::blink:

13 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

Ooohhhh...this is HOT !!! I want the couple photoshoot like this but together !  I have said it in the Drama thread before ..they need to celebrate KRW masculinity and manliness !  Put him in a white shirt halfway unbuttoned ( i wanna peek :w00t: ) and PSH in something like this picture..she looks gorgeous, mature and poised, a little sexy without going overboard ! Its a reflection of the mature couple they play in Doctors ! No jeans, shirt, sweatshirt..whatever !  They can also re-enact the scenes from Doctors during the photoshoot and rekindle the fire and chemistry we saw and feel :wub:

Seriously, I have wayyy too much imagination on my crazy delulu mind that Im making up script as you can see in the drama thread and making up fashion styling for them !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I need a neurosurgeon to check my brain :crazy::phew:!!!

EDIT : oops, there was a picture earlier of KRW and PSH individual photoshoot but it went missing :blink:

I couldn't agree more with this! Hopefully they will get some magazine pictorials after the drama. If I remember it right they normally do interviews when a drama ends, hope will still be seeing our OTP after Doctors....waiting for SBS Year End Drama Awards is too long for me (end Dec 2016), I wish we can have something sooner....oh well this has always been the dilemma of a shipper whenever the drama ends.

3 hours ago, yuliyanah said:

Hello RaeShin shippers :wub:

I've been a lurker but decided to join the fun before "Doctors" end.  I love PSH so much and she's the one who introduced me to KDramas.  I've shipped PSH with her co-stars before namely LMH & LJS.  I still hope that one day she will end up with .... :vicx: it's my secret :P  but...Doctors came and now I ship her with KRW :wub:  KRW and PSH bring out the best in each other. This is because of their different personalities and their love for their craft.  Add to this is their age gap....I really believed that this is a plus that's why they have this OOZING CHEMISTRY.  I love Ji Hong and Hye Jung because of their past experiences they know how to adjust to make their relationship work in the midst of being neurosurgeons at that.  

OMG I can't stop smiling every time I see them.  My heart flutters.  I do believed that they love each other as JH & HJ now as PSH & KRW not sure but the BTS will not lie... They are so comfortable and caring with each other offcam.  That is the reason why I am here in this thread. I love RAESHIN :wub::wub::wub: 

We don't know what the future will be for RAESHIN but let us make the most out of this tandem/love team/partner for now.

On a side note, just ignore the Troll (she is not deserving of our time & attention) :glasses:

KEEP SAILING RAISHIN SHIPPERS!!!

Same here.. I'm fans park shin hye since youre beautiful.. and i love her meet alot of cool namja..  but from all i decide to choice kim rae won as the best pairing until now.. (maybe will change in the future.. haha... ) i wish they will real dating and marriage and be happy family.. 

Praying and hoping for HAPPY ENDINGS:

First - for our Ji Hong & Hye Jung (have this dreadful feeling that something bad might happen when in the last episode they mentioned about regret and dying early)  OH PLEASE, PLEASE ...fingers crossed.

And of course for our RAESHIN - future projects and collaborations (we can dream right???) so that they can get to know more about each other and then they will become more than friends :blush:  Forgive me the "waves" are too strong for this ship and its not helping with my thought process :D

For a change, I prefer a mature and manly man for PSH.  I don't know KRW that much but I can sense that he is a very serious guy - he deserves someone who is young and bubbly just like PSH personality.  

Wishful thinking me....Peace!

2 hours ago, Yammylicious said:

Welcome aboard... Thanks for reminding, no worries it's a one time big time attention for her .. ..:)

Yes,Let's celebrate their love to infinity and beyond yooohooooo.... KEEP SAILING RAESHIN SHIPPERS!!!!

Thanks @Yammylicious for the welcome :)

I'm loving all the posts & pics of our Doctors Couple.

3 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

I couldn't agree more with this! Hopefully they will get some magazine pictorials after the drama. If I remember it right they normally do interviews when a drama ends, hope will still be seeing our OTP after Doctors....waiting for SBS Year End Drama Awards is too long for me (end Dec 2016), I wish we can have something sooner....oh well this has always been the dilemma of a shipper whenever the drama ends.

Don't forget the drama wrap up party... that's always fun to monitor. I do hope SBS will treat cast and crew to a nice holiday. Preferably to the beach (so she can put on her sexiest bikini. Hahahah naughty me!). Shin Hye and Rae Won can relax for a bit... who knows something could brew during the vacation atmosphere.

Shin Hye has a movie lined up, so maybe after that... they could do that action movie. I'm speaking like her agent, aren't I? Kekekeke...

Probably new CF? Masseratti? Home appliance? Hand cream?

I don't know what I'd do once the drama is over, I'll be missing them like crazy. Buhuhu

Guest Yammylicious
8 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Don't forget the drama wrap up party... that's always fun to monitor. I do hope SBS will treat cast and crew to a nice holiday. Preferably to the beach (so she can put on her sexiest bikini. Hahahah naughty me!). Shin Hye and Rae Won can relax for a bit... who knows something could brew during the vacation atmosphere.

Shin Hye has a movie lined up, so maybe after that... they could do that action movie. I'm speaking like her agent, aren't I? Kekekeke...

Probably new CF? Masseratti? Home appliance? Hand cream?

I don't know what I'd do once the drama is over, I'll be missing them like crazy. Buhuhu

True to that chingu .. I'm looking forward for the wrap up party and their photo shoot afterwards.. haist..:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

Isnt something already brewing right now ??! :P:P:phew: 

Where is the front hugs BTS ??? 

3 minutes ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart:

g7ezgpghytt.gif

g7ezgpghytt.gif

CppEuVlUMAEvtxY.jpg

Ohohohoho... Ji Hong Sansaeng, you're going to be scolded by VP Kim Tae Ho for wearing that and roaming around the hospital looking like that! :P

2 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Isnt something already brewing right now ??! :P:P:phew: 

Where is the front hugs BTS ??? 

Yes... but you know how vacation atmosphere can make people braver. All of those hidden and held up feeling might just surface when they walk late at night on the beach, with a nice breeze and the moonlight. 

kikikikik... I'm writing a fanfic.

20 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

ctto: the rightful owner

Embedded

can i borrow your name?

Yummylicious!!!!!! :wub:

Archived