[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:heart::heart:

Don"t worries,chingus,I'm just showing  the reason  for my admiration  for the person who is  Park Shin Hye ( in the choises of his characters,in  the conduct,in life). I have never seen her doing certain types of characters.But the actor has the free will to choise the character that feel good. ThanksDLcGSj.gif

3 hours ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart:

Don"t worries,chingus,I'm just showing  the reason  for my admiration  for the person who is  Park Shin Hye ( in the choises of his characters,in  the conduct,in life). I have never seen her doing certain types of characters.But the actor has the free will to choise the character that feel good. ThanksDLcGSj.gif

@klebinha Appreciate deleted of SSK picture. I Love your active post here & Let's us continue spreading Raeshin :heart: Here :blush:

20 minutes ago, klebinha said:

amazing @klebinhaimage of the back of the man at Okinawa Aquarium and KRW is 100% match!!! Even the head and hair too ^_^:tongue::glasses::grin::heart: giving me goosebumps and hope.... LOL. In life, we need some hope in order to carry on.

It is TGIF!!! Thank God it's Friday!!! Let's continue to spread love, kindness and happiness around here and everywhere so it will be doubled or tripled or multiples.... :heart::heart::heart::blush:

On 11/8/2017 at 10:30 AM, golfishcookp9 said:

Looking forward the beautiful scenery & handsome KRW in this upcoming drama. Pity, the main actress still remain in her stiff acting :huh: 

@golfishcookp9, I couldn't agree with you more about the actress. I will say she was a tad bit better in her last drama, but ...... Well I think KRW will have his work cut out for him. We'll see if he's able to bring some life into her. Personally, I would love to see him and PSH in another drama together or even a movie.

Archived