[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

22 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

oo another thing i love abt doctors is there was no noble idiocy! be it jihye couple, or yoon do or seo woo...love love writer-nim.. 

the new IG post of PSH? love it.. so much cuteness...see i told you guys i am sure there's a lot of photos of them both in PSH and KRW phone..but m sure SH won't share it all definitely no.. so we shippers have to bare with it.. it is her personal space that we should not invade.. and too bad KRW does not use any sosmed.. but m sure he has a lot of pics of them together..positively sure! and let's say if KRW could not make it to the short trip ... that is okay too bcoz if they really treasure their friendship, i am sure they will meet up .. if they have time..but most probably we will not know about it if PSH does not share it thru her IG.. 

at the same time, i also hope there will not be any dating rumors between them bcoz i do not want them get affected n feel awkward with each other.. i don't think KRW will be that affected since he is that type who does not care much about all this thing.. i dunno mebbe KRW fan can confirm this.. PSH mebbe .. if ever they hv special feelings for each other i want it to be developed freely n peacefully without pressure from fans... seriously they are so cute together that i hope if they can see n meet each other from time to time n nobody bothers them.. just my opinion..

but here we shippers can dream right.. the sky is the limit... hehheeh... for now my dream for raeshin is for them to have a magazine photoshoot together! please!!!! their chemistry is not to be wasted.. m sure those magazine will be sold out in a blinknof an eye! 

I totally agree!!!!  Yes, magazine photoshoot or couple celebrity will put me to nine cloud :->

• Like 10

We will miss this couple!!! I miss Hong, Hong, Hong more since I am a girl.

Shipper threads are shipper threads for a reason, they aren't suppose to be "FACT" threads lol. These are "fan" fun things to do. For the 1 million time everything said here is just what "fans fantasize", "guessing" or "wanting to come true". So no NEED for you to be telling us that "you TOLD us so" thats just RUDE/mean. Most of us here are mature and logical and we know that our fantasies and thoughts are just for fun to fullfill our shipper heart.OFC because we ship them we want it to come true but I see no one CLAIMING their statement is a FACT yet so its all just for fun. 

I think your not understanding that and getting worked up either because you don't SHIP her w/ KRW in that case don't come to this thread lol easy as that.

Fans who have been following her well knows that she's talented. If your worked up because you see ppl saying its all due to him just simply ignore the post or be nice about it don't blow things out of proportion. I think the ppl who mentioned that stuff don't literally mean it plus lets say they don't know her or hasn't been following her for long thats all and since you do you can just let it go like me.

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

but here we shippers can dream right.. the sky is the limit... hehheeh... for now my dream for raeshin is for them to have a magazine photoshoot together! please!!!! their chemistry is not to be wasted.. m sure those magazine will be sold out in a blinknof an eye! 

Me too !!!! Magazine photoshoot is the most realistic right now ! Movie or another drama is out of the question cause they both have movies coming up 

Magazine photoshoot is like work but in a relaxing way cause they dont have to work long days and nights or practice their script ! Preferably in an island or somewhere where they have to stay..just be relaxed and enjoy their time together even if its with people who works for the magazines :)

I would order that magazine in a dozen !!!

• Like 16

5 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

@thao_2512   Ahhh....you came back :) first, let me give you some love *hugs* :wub:

If you want to be rational and not delulu and keep it real, then perhaps you should consider asking soompi to close down THE ENTIRE shippers thread like the Monday couple, LMH & PSH, LJS & PSH, SJK & SHG, LJS & HHJ and every shippers thread ?

After all, these are ALL delulu and you said we need keep it real and be rational ! We all know shippers are delulu and irrational . And then perhaps, your life will be at ease ?

I have seen other PSH shipper threads and I see every shippers having fun going delulu and speculating and sharing their love for the couples they ship which is all in good fun :D I dont go there and comment cause I respect their rights to ship 

And if you think that we take away PSH credit and give it to KRW..pleaseee ! May I also remind you that a good drama doesnt depend on the actors alone ? It is a good team effort. Without a good script or a good PD, even great actors can fall apart and make the drama fail !!! 

And if you are going to use the argument about people taking away PSH credit then i have also seen and read PSH die hard fans saying that "she is the queen of chemistry and she alone can make other people shine" and some other statements

dont you think by saying that PSH fans are also downplaying KRW's talent and charisma as an actor and all his hard work for the last 15-18 years ?? Are these fans giving credit to PSH for KRW's outstanding potrayal of JH ?

BUT..do you see his fans saying things like you claim people are doing to PSH ? Do his fans go around accusing fans of taking away KRW's credit and giving it to PSH ?? I dont see any of that really

Fans have been very generous in their comments and saying how BOTH are talented and doing a great job and bringing us a wonderful potrayal of HK and JH who we all love. They are blessed to be working together and being able to give and take so much from one another

And we as viewers and fans are blessed to be given the opportunity to watch 2 very talented people and give us that wonderful sizzling chemistry that we love on screen and off screen :wub:

Even PSH said so herself on her IG in that selfie she took with KRW, that she has grown so much over the last few months, same like her character HJ.

So if PSH, your bias are humble and respectful in saying that, then why cant fans emulate your idol and be the same ?

Phewww..Im a new shipper and this is exhausting !!! Now I know why people dont ship !!  So i guess I am like YD and taking the messy road ahead !! Hahha ! Cheers YD, now I know how you feel when IJ and Samchoon comes over to your house B)

Lets be nice and respectful to the other person's rights to ship in this forum which was created for that reason alone...TO SHIP !!!

Happy shipping guys, lets have fun and together we sail :wub:

#shippingisfun

#dontmakeitserious

#thestruggletoshipforfunisreal

Can i put like button 100x...can't agree more. You hit the nail on the head. You expressed everything I want to say to our constant visitor. Thank you. 

• Like 13

First of all, i would like to scream 'yeaaaaaaay ... HongHongHong spread chessy virus to Introvert Kimmy' ... Loooooveee u daddy long legs ... 

Second, @bogin79i agree wd u ... And as i said earlier in this thread that i do not want dispatch sniffing and caught them ... It's hard to maintain love if they don't have any free space ... 

Third, @thao, please understand that we gather here in this thread not only smitten by their talent but also their chemistry, their passion. Us here, support them both ... Not only 'one' but both of them as a couple... A couple ... 

I agree with @sunflower001 and @maria1983 that shipping is fun ... FUN in terms of supporting OTP and respect every decision they make.  

Gosh, i have been in a shipper thread before and it was very very very fun. We even become one big family, support each other and care for other... 

There's a motto Together we Stand, Divided we Fall ... 

We reapect and understand ur choice but we have boundaries... Please do not cross the line

@maria1983... Ur Kimmy has open his heart... He already let someone crossed his line ... I pray hard to God for their happiness 

• Like 13

agree with all of your posts here shippers... btw i knew that KRW was also seen posing/goofing with his staff/stylist using that snapchat filter.. but if i am not mistaken that was during the wrap party.. what i like more about that IG pose with PSH .. that was during their scene at sooninhawaii whichbwas earlier.. hehehhe the fact that he did it with psh earlier than that staff/stylist just made me happy.. i mean psh really bring out the goofy /playful side of him before anyone else.. i know i know i am delulu.. it just that psh posted it after the wrap party ... hehhehe does that make sense? o well don mind me i am delulu... heheheheh

• Like 14

Guest Yammylicious

Hi chingus, @deara @sunflower001 @IsabelinaD @lynn1272 @yuliyanah @trust3 @Kelly86

~ I support all your post regarding our consistent visitor a.k.a. party pooper ... I am contented and i'm with you guys...;)

~ I was supposed to reply back but it put me into hold cause by that time I was busy walking in a cloud 9 but felt sad suddenly as the doctors were about to wrap up..:)

~ I dont need to quote her again since all of your views were fantastically the same as mine..;)

~ I love just how like were a family here in shippers paradise fighting for what is right and what we believe in and i wonder why SHE keeps on posting comments redundantly and annoy all the people here when all of us only wanted to is FANTASIZE, MAKE BELIEVE AND BE DELUTIONAL.

I really don't know why she never understands or rather she will never be... :vicx:

All has been said and done and yet i'm not expecting that she will ever put an end to this, she will keep on bubbling anytime, surely...

We'll keep our shipping hearts sailing to infinity and beyond, and don't tell us "I told you so" because in the end we're the one who will battling you with those words...:crazy::tears::phew::blink:

#shippingisfun

#goraeshin

15 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

agree with all of your posts here shippers... btw i knew that KRW was also seen posing/goofing with his staff/stylist using that snapchat filter.. but if i am not mistaken that was during the wrap party.. what i like more about that IG pose with PSH .. that was during their scene at sooninhawaii whichbwas earlier.. hehehhe the fact that he did it with psh earlier than that staff/stylist just made me happy.. i mean psh really bring out the goofy /playful side of him before anyone else.. i know i know i am delulu.. it just that psh posted it after the wrap party ... hehhehe does that make sense? o well don mind me i am delulu... heheheheh

@bogin79 you make 100% sense!!!! In my deluded mind, I think SH posted it partially is she misses RW and partially maybe she is lil jealous!! Coz she took such cutesy stuff using snapchat filter with him first...

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious
16 hours ago, enensmama said:

@bogin79 you make 100% sense!!!! In my deluded mind, I think SH posted it partially is she misses RW and partially maybe she is lil jealous!! Coz she took such cutesy stuff using snapchat filter with him first...

Lol you made me laugh so hard here chingu... :w00t:

Scenario: 4 years later at an award show.... 

PSH and KRW seated at the same table....as diff show casts.. same situation as Baeksang award show.....left with the two of them nearing the end of the show...

KRW: Do you have a boyfriend? 

PSH: No...

KRW: Let's get married!!

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, enensmama said:

She definitely miss him, If she jealous that's a good thing :rolleyes: :D she might not know, his staff taken picture not only with him but with all doctors cast :lol::lol: but silly was only picture with KRW was being repost by people :lol:

• Like 11

Guest Yammylicious
15 hours ago, enensmama said:

PSH and KRW seated at the same table....as diff show casts.. same situation as Baeksang award show.....left with the two of them nearing the end of the show...

Palliwa? lol, its sweeter to date first chingu ....:wub:

12 minutes ago, deara said:

She definitely miss him, If she jealous that's a good thing :rolleyes: :D she might not know, his staff taken picture not only with him but with all doctors cast :lol::lol: but silly was only picture with KRW was being repost by people :lol:

Haha so we must be thankful to those pple for reposting it....otherwise PSH might not have posted that IG post with KRW.... :P

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, enensmama said:

OMG !!!! LOVE THIS !! You made me burst laughing out loud and people around me are wondering whether I am crazy for giggling to myself !!!

Suddenly I have vision of JH coming down the helicopter saying those lines..that scene never fail to make my heart flutter :wub:

• Like 11