[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been here in a long time lol. But I was wondering, did any of you buy the Director's cut DVD or Blu-ray for Doctors? I wanted to, but I was kind of broke by the time it was released... and now it's all out of stock lol. I was just wondering for those that did buy it, there was a lot of extra content, right?

2 hours ago, Ayame said:

I haven't been here in a long time lol. But I was wondering, did any of you buy the Director's cut DVD or Blu-ray for Doctors? I wanted to, but I was kind of broke by the time it was released... and now it's all out of stock lol. I was just wondering for those that did buy it, there was a lot of extra content, right?

Yeah, there was some extra content like commentary and bts. It’s illegal to spread the whole thing on the net so we just got some of it through some wonderful fans who were willing to share. You could DM me (or some other frequenters who might know) and I’ll see what I can do. I have to also tell you that I couldn’t buy it either (I’m just a poor student!) and most of the clips that I have saved, have been recently shared on twitter and instagram too  

Archived