[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Honestly, I'm not only mad about the haters, I'm mad too about Sbs.

They don't care at all about international fans. They didn't translate any video on their yt channel and if the dvd cut is the same as the others, there are not subtitles for all the dvd. They just ask us to buy their expensive package and to be silent! :angry:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ssr99 said:

They don't care at all about international fans. They didn't translate any video on their yt channel and if the dvd cut is the same as the others, there are not subtitles for all the dvd. They just ask us to buy their expensive package and to be silent! :angry:

Totally agreed, at least put english subs. They know how many international buyers were interested and how popular Doctors was abroad, so popular that even the Turkish made a remake drama. SBS was like this from the beginning.. they never promoted Doctors until they had the highest rating in that time slot and that year before Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim. Did they hate KRW or PSH so much or something :huh:

Edited by ryoya9
  • Like 11

4 hours ago, arissa1509 said:

Because our otp is the hotters...Their kiss is fire...I'm still can't get over how SH breathing hard because of KRW kiss....Awww...naughty naughty..:rolleyes::wink::wink:

she was like gasping for air??both of them actually..

1 hour ago, beansprouts said:

hahahaha... i actually think of something else. but i'll just keep to myself in order not to shatter our delusion  :D:D

what is it???????? :D

1 hour ago, ssr99 said:

23 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

Totally agreed, at least put english subs. They know how many international buyers were interested and how popular Doctors was abroad, so popular that even the Turkish mad a remake drama. SBS was like this from the beginning.. they never promoted Doctors until they had the highest rating in that time slot and that year before Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim. Did they hate KRW or PSH so much or something :huh:

THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!! probably because the pd is a new director and sbs didn't take serious of his capability..and they didn't expect doctors would has high rating but still..sbs mistreating doctors team and fans till the end ^_^

1 hour ago, aafmzm said:

omo omo omo she couldn't hide the fact that she likes that oppa's expressive eyes :D just like bts of boxing scene, she stared at his eyes when he was not looking :D

Hi all chingu, is there anybody here have a link for the kiss bts? You guys keep discussing about how hot they are, oh my gawt, it make my curiosity went explore :bawling:. But I can't find any little tiny one, could you guys dm me? Just only a kiss bts. I'm gonna die in curious, :(. Thanks so much in advance 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, beansprouts said:

i noticed there's even a fake sbs ig to warn the fans. :angry:

seriously??^_^

why these ppl are so determined to report it??did sbs give some reward to them??if it so, give me the fake sbs ig username..I'll report it to sbs (with the hope I'll get some reward) hahahaha

1 hour ago, luminousalex said:

Hi all chingu, is there anybody here have a link for the kiss bts? You guys keep discussing about how hot they are, oh my gawt, it make my curiosity went explore :bawling:. But I can't find any little tiny one, could you guys dm me? Just only a kiss bts. I'm gonna die in curious, :(. Thanks so much in advance 

Most of them has been taken down....:mellow:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ryoya9 said:

Totally agreed, at least put english subs. They know how many international buyers were interested and how popular Doctors was abroad, so popular that even the Turkish made a remake drama. SBS was like this from the beginning.. they never promoted Doctors until they had the highest rating in that time slot and that year before Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim. Did they hate KRW or PSH so much or something :huh:

53 minutes ago, yeppennae said:

THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!! probably because the pd is a new director and sbs didn't take serious of his capability..and they didn't expect doctors would has high rating but still..sbs mistreating doctors team and fans till the end ^_^

People often say she is sbs daughter and indeed, she is. She is very loyal to SBS. She is gold for this channel! The same for KRW. This channel has probably already forgotten Punch!

So I don't think the attitude of this channel has anything to do with the actors. As you said, they probably didn't trust this drama.

But no matter the drama, this channel has just no regard to fans abroad. Ratings and the advertising revenue don't depend on us. We are not very important to them!
Moreover, we increase the number of views on their youtube clips without them having to translate the videos.
But, it doesn't bother them to accept our money by selling us dvds without subtitles at an incredible price (not counting the shipping costs).

Everything is advantageous for them!:angry::angry::angry:

SBS! Do you read this thread? Haters can report our conversation to them when they want! I encourage them to do it! :D

• Like 11