[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

I remember CTJ friends with AOA Seolhyun and after that Seolhyun dating CTJ bff Zico...And now connection with SH and KRW...Did he a matchmaker...hahaha:D

A love cupid..haha:D

• Like 13

o..m..g... not just general haters but even CTJ fangirls started writing hate comments on her IG. With my limited Korean and google translation, a user wrote ''Don’t mess with Tae Joon’’... I know PSH is probably used to dating rumors and the following hate comments from oppas fangirls, but even one of her fans wrote  (again, translated with google translator) that she should manage herself better and that they are disappointed.. I hope she can overcome this >w<. So immature and stupid rumor spreading haters and trash journalists

• Like 15

Just now, maria1983 said:

and we don't have any rock for days , and days ....

and now the dating rumors . hard times :D BUT fIGHTING !!!! :D

And this is the most amazing in our thread there is no rock, no veins, big hands, Adam's apple, even Herrie does not. There are only rumors, but we have the most noisy thread and so many joined in one day!

It's great. Our ranks are replenished. We're glad to see you. It's a pity only now we have to divide not even by 6 :D

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

And this is the most amazing in our thread there is no rock, no veins, big hands, Adam's apple, even Herrie does not. There are only rumors, but we have the most noisy thread and so many joined in one day!

NOT EVEN RUMORS ABOUT THEM ... hahahahahaha together .

5 minutes ago, yeppennae said:

So we must get ready that she'll not be updating her ig soon after this..we cannot analyze the reflections, floor, window and even harry :bawling:

oh , harry ...if that cat will only say ''meaw , meaw '' few times . hahahahaha

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, yeppennae said:

So we must get ready that she'll not be updating her ig soon after this..we cannot analyze the reflections, floor, window and even harry :bawling:

If RaeShin is real, I’m hoping oppa will take care of unnie T_T Just so pissed off that her friendship might get awkward now..

• Like 13

Just now, yeppennae said:

Hahhahaaha..so there are more???I'm still number 1??

Of course you are number 1. You are always number one. Although if you think about it, Maria now joined us. She may change her mind about pretending that she is not aware of this topic.:tongue:

Just now, yeppennae said:

Do not worry. She has two meetings with fans this month. We will be able to analyze, rings, clothes, hair color and the expression of the eyes. 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, yeppennae said:

So this means that we're happy and noisy without reason??

like always . hahahaha

1 minute ago, fioreladasilva said:

If only harry could talk, We would know everything! just joking

yes ...but he seams he only wants food . hahahahaha

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

Of course you are number 1. You are always number one. Although if you think about it, Maria now joined us. She may change her mind about pretending that she is not aware of this topic.:tongue:

yeah , still no idea about it . hahaha

• Like 12

Just now, fioreladasilva said:

If only harry could talk, We would know everything! just joking

Children sometimes tell too many details from the personal life of their parents, too many details. Sometimes it's a little awkward for listeners. :D

• Like 11

Just now, maria1983 said:

the crime partener ?

hahahahaha

Why immediately criminals. No crime. Just a small conspiracy for criminal purposes. We honestly took you as a true friend in a share/ Who is to blame, that you missed the most interesting things, and now you go to rejection/ Now we are with the krwtan1224 take away him :tongue:

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Why immediately criminals. No crime. Just a small conspiracy for criminal purposes. We honestly took you as a true friend in a share/ Who is to blame, that you missed the most interesting things, and now you go to rejection/ Now we are with the krwtan1224 take away him :tongue:

i see :D

well ...then i'm number 1 . hahahahahaha

• Like 8

Whatever the haters say they're entitled to it. As a fan we must be strong and keep on supporting her. Shin hye is not stupid . If they think she is dating ctj do you think she will openly go out with him without even wearing a mask ? Funny right . Those haters maybe are the shippers and want ctj with the particular girl . Even yjh of beast mentioned that sh is his ideal type but you can see their friendship but no scandal. As mentioned here shin hye is a hallyu star so everyone wants a piece of her coz it will be a big news. Taechyon of 2pm said he likes shin hye then sh went to his concert. Yeo yon suk he wants to date her then she went to watch his musical and now ctj . Hahaha these guys are all in her friendzone already. Besides sh said if she wants to date she prefers older than her . To all krw fans thanks for supporting her . Yah I guess matured actors had matured fans fans as well . Please support shin hye.

• Like 16