[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

8 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Is KRW hanging out with the guys last night?

still we must find out  :D maybe someone will came here today will tell us more . know more :D 

12 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

Well, in my delulu mind, it explains it fully hahaha. In private, she's taken, and in public, she's not. :D

:D

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

still we must find out  :D maybe someone will came here today will tell us more . know more :D 

:D

:tongue: maybe all of them went to Single Rider VIP  Premiere last night.... then all of them hangout together but only the guys pic was posted. Hahaha ... and maybe Jiessu was at PSH's place when KRW was in Taiwan :D

18 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Comments are always on how beautiful she is. But she is so much more than just looks.

that was old pic of hyun bin , jang song gun... etc.. remember when hyun bin had interview recently ? he told that KRW joined their group?... 

yes i really hope knetz could comment something else like how talented she is.. a good actress etc.. everytime knetz comment about her beauty which is good but like u said she is much more than just a physical beauty..

1 hour ago, kdramanewb said:

With Jiesuu spending time with PSH, is PSH playing cupid? With Jiesuu and KRW? Hahahaha Sorry chingus, couldn't resist that one...I'm really reallly just joking, forgive me :)  :tongue:

Or maybe they celebrate SH birthday...With KRW friends and SH friends..Or double date with jiesu and ysvespa....Look at jiesu face,full of makeup...hahaha:tongue:

1 hour ago, hyerae1819 said:

No..That's old pic...

11 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

that was old pic of hyun bin , jang song gun... etc.. remember when hyun bin had interview recently ? he told that KRW joined their group?... 

yes i really hope knetz could comment something else like how talented she is.. a good actress etc.. everytime knetz comment about her beauty which is good but like u said she is much more than just a physical beauty..

10 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Or maybe they celebrate SH birthday...With KRW friends and SH friends..Or double date with jiesu and ysvespa....Look at jiesu face,full of makeup...hahaha:tongue:

No..That's old pic...

Thank you girls for clarifying :D ... now I suppose we should wait for KRW news rather than PSH news since she should be entering into hibernating mode and become ninja. 

Yes, knetz should comment about her talents, her hardwork, her generous heart, her charitable works and how she worked hard to achieve her success. Not that I don't appreciate their comments, but would love to see them focus on her dedication and talents.

Oooohhhh, when is Doctors Dcut BR/DVD going to be released? Yeasia has a release date of 7 April 2017. I hope it's sooner :angry:

27 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Thank you girls for clarifying :D ... now I suppose we should wait for KRW news rather than PSH news since she should be entering into hibernating mode and become ninja. 

Yes, knetz should comment about her talents, her hardwork, her generous heart, her charitable works and how she worked hard to achieve her success. Not that I don't appreciate their comments, but would love to see them focus on her dedication and talents.

Oooohhhh, when is Doctors Dcut BR/DVD going to be released? Yeasia has a release date of 7 April 2017. I hope it's sooner :angry:

i heard release date april.. but i dunno for sure.. i ordered from yes24.. 

k-netz and their obsession with beauty ..

4 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

i heard release date april.. but i dunno for sure.. i ordered from yes24.. 

k-netz and their obsession with beauty ..

I ordered from Innolife. When I e-mailed them for a release date they replied they will inform when they have the date :angry:

HM , so seams that in the and all fans forget how to talk ...near him . :D

our friend reddevil ...and her story . :D

reddevil92

• Fan Level: Hooked
  • reddevil92
  • Members
  • 162 posts
  • rep_idol.png.2ed15ee7eb780ce624dda0a4340

Posted 6 hours ago · Report post

@ploy1234 that was so sweet of Prince to remember you! 

As for me....I am very grateful and thankful to be able to join the TW fan meet, it was totally worth it!

Event began at 4pm and ended nearly at 8pm! (last 2 hours spent just for photo taking - can you imagine how tired our Prince was? and he only took less than 10 mins break in between)

Prince started with singing of the Doctors OST (now i know why people say you will not forget his voice after hearing just once - it was so deep and manly)

I will skip the Q&A part since other fans have shared (but let me know if there are any that still needs translation). Even though me and Ploy did not get chosen to go on stage for the games, but it was great seeing Prince interacting with the fans - can see he was really sweet and understanding, fulfilling all their requests :)

Towards the end, when the host ask Prince how he felt about the whole event...suddenly *lights out* and the fan-made video was screened! after watching the touching video, we started singing the birthday song and hold up the small banner while the staff pushed out the 3-tier cake. Prince was really touched, he said he was not informed of this part and did not see it in the run-down. 

Event ended with him singing the second song and we only waited a short while before he was back on stage to begin the photo taking session.

I was soooo nervous while waiting, keep rehearsing what i wanted to tell him but when it was finally my turn...my mind just went blank! Prince looked at me and hi-five (or rather hi-ten since it's both hands), then i passed him my presents saying it was from Singapore and he laughed seeing the merlion (it's a icon representing SG). then we took photo (we did the heart sign) and before i left, Prince said thank you and smiled! :wub::wub:

Prince was so good-looking in person, and he really looked at you in the eyes when talking/hi-five...it was those eyes that made me forgot all my lines :crazy:

That pretty much sums up my first encounter with Prince. I am very lucky to be able to have the chance to take a photo with him on just the first time seeing him. Hoping to attend more events this year :D

Archived