[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 hours ago, starb82 said:

Beautifully said...

Their interaction evolved alright; Shin Hye was shy during the script reading; guarded and overly polite during the teaser making; looking at KRW in admiration during the boxing scene; playful and overly touchy during the backhug scene; and very shy during the kiss scene; KRW threw himself during her selfie on the day of "the hug for comfort" scene

Which is why I think there's different between interaction with KRW and her past co-stars; it's more girly now. I've always thought that she's a tomboy who can easily get close with boys and can easily have skinship with them. But now, it feels different... I don't know how to explain it, she seems more and more like a woman now. 

After the take, Kim Rae Won sat on the couch looking very exhausted, I think his knees went weak. It's how immersed he was with the kiss scene. We don't know about SH, because she was sitting the whole time. That gesture of holding SH's hand and put it on his cheek was a little out of character to me too. He looked like a kid who wants comfort from his mom. So Sweet...

@shinhyefan and probably help to cook there, too...

@maria1983 did he do that with his ex costars?

@starb82 i feel the same at the very first beginning... she is more and more like a woman now... not sure because of her character or herself... 

about the kissing scene, you feel weak because of you feel "something"... it's all start with your brain and heart... (damn too much doctors information)... which mean you feel special about this lady... :wink:

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

you know what ? i feel the same . :D I DON'T SAY THEY MUST BE LIKE US ... but for me is the same situation . i will never ever miss tho oportunity to touch my crush . hahaha

yes me too! i would never ever miss an opportunity too to touch my crush! haha! i think guys can also make hints too, right? like say stuff like "oh my shoulders hurt" or something, as a cue for the girl he likes to massage his shoulders. hahaha! 

8 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

well ... if you ask me about the scene in the movie ... yes . i mean he has some scenes where you say he's like the most inlove man in the Universe .

here seams he really enjoy this drama , and his co star , he's in a love story after a long time ...i believe he really like this once again new situation . I never saw him go so close with his face to one of his parteners behind the scenes , this has a question mark .  :))))))

7 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

yes me too! i would never ever miss an opportunity too to touch my crush! haha! i think guys can also make hints too, right? like say stuff like "oh my shoulders hurt" or something, as a cue for the girl he likes to massage his shoulders. hahaha! 

hahaha

you are a genius . hahaha i believe he said something like this .

5 hours ago, starb82 said:

0PUdeU9.gif

She massaged him, and it's like the most natural thing to do. See how he's still casually talk to the Director.

There's no awkwardness just pure comfort.

Definitely not an invasion of private space.

It's either an action of a spouse or a caring dongssaeng, either way... it's more than just casual friendship.

Yup i think its more than casual friendship, i sometimes did that to my bf while he's busy with his work to shows him my affection. To be honest i dont think i'll doing that for my brothers or my friends lol. only someone who i like more than a friend  :D:D :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

@starb82 i feel the same at the very first beginning... she is more and more like a woman now... not sure because of her character or herself... 

about the kissing scene, you feel weak because of you feel "something"... it's all start with your brain and heart... (damn too much doctors information)... which mean you feel special about this lady... :wink:

I agree with you all :rolleyes: i never saw KRW being too close with his co-stars before, he always try to be nice to them but most of them like puts a distance to him (probably they are all in relationship or never interest in friendship relation with their co-stars). 

About the kiss scene, as i comment before on youtube. My reaction was like jaws drop.. "omg!" Never had that reaction before to all korean drama i ever watch lol. Most like, "ah oh they're kiss.." or "ewww why kiss that way" lol thats it :D. I think to all of you who've been kissed before knows how it feels and what happen if we kiss someone we like a lots or love. So, its so cute when KRW said about it after hahaha

4 minutes ago, deara said:

I agree with you all :rolleyes: i never saw KRW being too close with his co-stars before, he always try to be nice to them but most of them like puts a distance to him (probably they are all in relationship or never interest in friendship relation with their co-stars). 

About the kiss scene, as i comment before on youtube. My reaction was like jaws drop.. "omg!" Never had that reaction before to all korean drama i ever watch lol. Most like, "ah oh they're kiss.." or "ewww why kiss that way" lol thats it :D. I think to all of you who've been kissed before knows how it feels and what happen if we kiss someone we like a lots or love. So, its so cute when KRW said about it after hahaha

for this reason i really believe ( like i already said ) that he need a woman very confident , TO MAKE THE FIRST STEP  . Or him to be very interesting in on person to make a move .  :D

2 hours ago, Yammylicious said:

Ctto the owner

definitely looks like a man in love... 

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

for this reason i really believe ( like i already said ) that he need a woman very confident , TO MAKE THE FIRST STEP  . Or him to be very interesting in on person to make a move .  :D

that's really hard for SH because if you don't make a move she won't and you'll forever in her sunbae or friendzone.

2 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

definitely looks like a man in love... 

that's really hard for SH because if you don't make a move she won't and you'll forever in her sunbae or friendzone.

then maybe he's not interested . :D 

or he already make that move . :)

don't know ...we will see . they know what's the best for them :)

yes , very cute picture . 

Guest Yammylicious

@maria1983 so its looks like krw did the first move silently and she follows quietly? Haha .. 

This is nice..  they will really dont look so well together if they are not comfortable in reality..

An intro and extro, opposite attracts each other's poles...:heart: the feels are really within.. honestly..

50 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ... if you ask me about the scene in the movie ... yes . i mean he has some scenes where you say he's like the most inlove man in the Universe .

here seams he really enjoy this drama , and his co star , he's in a love story after a long time ...i believe he really like this once again new situation . I never saw him go so close with his face to one of his parteners , this has a question mark .  :))))))

hahaha

you are a genius . hahaha i believe he said something like this .

omo jinjja?? when? hahahaha :D:lol:

4 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

@maria1983 so its looks like krw did the first move silently and she follows quietly? Haha .. 

This is nice..  they will really dont look so well together if they are not comfortable in reality..

An intro and extro, opposite attracts each other's poles...:heart: the feels are really within.. honestly..

hahah , don't know ...this is the beauty of shiping ... we can always imagine .

i don't know what they feel .

3 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

omo jinjja?? when? hahahaha :D:lol:

i imagine after they had that kiss from episode 6 .

they already was in some kind  of investigation ... but after that , they begin to dance , hold hands  ... and one day they wake up in the morning , and they realise they want more . hahaha

5 hours ago, starb82 said:

Don't worry chinggu, nothing is confirmed unless its confirm. Before that just keep believing what you're believing...

So far what we know are:

Shin Hye is always caring about her co star and she's an extrovert that is comfortable with any kind of skinship; but I do see the skinship is slightly different with Rae Won. Previously they were very playful and platonic, but now it feels more feminine and loving. It may probably because she's a grown up and that he's her respected sunbae, but I feel the difference.

Rae Won is an introvert based on people speculation, honestly I sense that vibe too from his interview. As a fellow introvert I know for sure we have a bigger personal space so skinship is not an easy thing. But he's a pro so if its for work, he don't mind with it but I figure that once the PD says cut, that"s where he draws the line. But by surenderring to Shin Hye back massaged like that means that hes comfortable with her, and her touch is not considered as invading personal space.

Please correct me if I'm wrong KRW's fans..

Also I see the bts for punch, he's not like that towards Kim Ah Joong. If he's by nature a skinship kind of guy, he'd do it with anybody, right? Regardless the genre of the drama...

These BTS are released by movie maker, they want to keep the hype and sell the loveline of RaeShin for the sake of the drama. So I actually feel that what we see is not what we would get. But they are also actors who have to work together closely for a certain period, so its hard to read what their real feelings are. The fact that they are comfortable with each other is enough for me... a great relationship starts off with comfort

So let's just ship them based on the BTS for as long as we can and keep on monitoring once the drama ended. I hope that after that they can sort out their feeling and find out whether they like that comfort and want to keep it or just back straight as hoobae sunbae.

Before that, we are free too have wishful thinking.

Cheer up Chinggu... don't let shipping business ruin your mood. It's supposed to be fun!

Yup He is introvent and serious type just look he sat alone and being quiet 

Ct : owner

Guest Yammylicious
7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahah , don't know ...this is the beauty of shiping ... we can always imagine .

i don't know what they feel .

Yes, my delulu mode: CURRENTLY ON.:P

Guest Yammylicious
2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hm , KRW also sing so beautiful ...maybe they will sing in one episode of DOCS . pray

It would be nice if they sing it live on their wedding day itself ... aigoooo...:heart:

How i would like to see them together singing their love song..

2 minutes ago, miss_Addm said:

Credit to owner

The HOTTEST MAN now!

All eyes in Kim rae won! 

sorry ...but do i see veins ? hahaha

omg , okay , i nead some time ....

time for what ?

hahaha

1 minute ago, Yammylicious said:

It would be nice if they sing it live on their wedding day itself ... aigoooo...:heart:

How i would like to see them together singing their love song..

will be amazing :)  good idea .

1 minute ago, deara said:

Will age gap (9 years differences) become a problem in korea for having a relationship?  :sweatingbullets:

i was thinking the same . what even they feel this ?

Archived