[Music] M.net/km M!countdown

Guest xeudaemonic

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] M.Net M! Countdown Part 1 (2008-07-31).avi [668.0MB]

Lee Hyori, VOS, Color Pink, Mighty Mouth, Best of July- Seo In Young, Top 10 Chart -SHINee

[HQ] M.Net M! Countdown Part 2 (2008-07-31).avi [772.6MB]

Uhm Jung Hwa feat. TOP, Alex, Best of July- Kara, DaVichi, Shinji with MightyMouse, Buga Kings, Cool's Comeback

[HQ] M.Net M! Countdown Part 3 (2008-07-31).avi [911.0MB]

Best of July- Lee Hyori with Kim Jinho( SG Wannabe), SG Wannabe, SHINee, Nam Gyuri, One Two feat. Seo In Young, Moon Ji Eun, M!Countdown Heroes - ShinJi with Mighty Mouth, SSEN's Hot Debut

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help! Anybody has the last week's complete top 50? MNet's website for some reason only listed the top 10:

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/R...bidx=mcountdown

I watched part of the show and when they announced No. 50 to No. 15 it (on Mighty Mouth's "Energy") it doesn't seem to be right either as some of the songs were quite old and I think they took it out not from last week's chart. :unsure:

I need the complete ranking to compile soompi's music chart, any help is appreciated. Thanks.

according to the website there isnt. next ep is next thurs 14 august.

some beijing olympics singing show is on now, i think i saw chae yeon as the host?! i dunno, but so far i've seen only chinese singers singing

-------------- edit

ok i take that back. i see korean singers now! i think its battle. and now im darn sure chae yeon is the host, cos there are lots of ppl holding up chaeyeon boards in the crowd. lol this is the first time im understanding a show on kmtv w/out subs puahaha. its so cute watching chaeyeon host, she acts like she understands everything the chinese male host is saying haha but i dont know if she does.

Guest sujuqielateuki

does anybody here know how to fix the laggy problem of tvants....i want 2 watch it with peace but every minutes it will start buffering!!!!

this is soo depressing.....did i have 2 do something then?????

can someone pm me how 2 fix dis.....

i really need it!!!!!

PLS!!!!

i was looking on the mnet website..and for the location...it says a different location than usual. i tried navering it..but i came up with nothing. i'm planning to go tomroo..:D. yayyy.

Guest kayla.

Gyunwoo, Kim Gun Mo, Kim Hyun Jung, Davichi, Rhu? (류) Seung Chan, Mighty Mouth, Baechigi, Buga Kingz, Seo In Young, Shin So Hee, AJOO, Oh Song, One Two, Lee Ji Soo, Lee Hyori, Kara, 2 AM, Battle, SG Wannabe, Smash, Super Junior Happy

Guest adikkeluangman

I just saw perf by Kim Jin Ho singing Mr. Flower. Then I realized that before this Eru also had sing Wheesung song. So I wonder was there any singers that cover Kim Bum Soo or god songs. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

Guest stardaisy212

heres the list for 08/21

출연진 :

김 건모 / 다비치 / 다이나믹 듀오 / 문지은 / 바나나 걸 / 박상우 / 박현빈 / 브라운 아이드 걸스 / 서인영 / 슈퍼 주니어 해피 / 알렉스 / 쥬얼리 / 지아 / 타우 / BIGBANG / Bizzy / DJ Koo / Kara / Smash / Zudy

anyone can translate it please :D

Guest kayla.

^Kim Gun Mo, Davichi, Dynamic Duo, Moon Ji Eun, Banana Girl, Park Sang Woo, Park Hyun Bin, Brown Eyed Girls, Seo In Young, Super Junior Happy, Alex, Jewelry, Zi-A, Tawoo(?), Big Bang, Bizzy, DJ Koo, Kara, Smash, Zudy

v Oh yeah you're right haha. I haven't seen Brown Eyed Girls on a list for a while, I'm used to seeing Brown Eyes. I saw the "Brown" and skipped the girls rofl

Guest Siriel

It's Brown Eyed Girls, not Brown Eyes, i just got a heart attack from seeing BE, but the korean is BEG...

This should be Zia's first stage of MNet right? Hope the stage will be beautiful.

And Jewelry & BEG? What song will they sing? This should be interresting :blink:

Thanks kayla for the translated list.

Guest orange08

Does anyone know the location and time of the MNet 20s Choice Awards? Can foreigners attend? (ie do you need a ticket, etc?) I was looking at SHINee's schedule and they're scheduled to perform at Jamgchoong (sp?) stadium this Saturday at 7:00 and I'd love to go, but ... I don't know if you need tickets? Thanks so much in advance!

Guest saltnpepper

2008.08.28 Performers List

2AM, Kim Gun Mo, Davichi, Dynamic Duo, Banana Girl, Bak Sang Woo, Baby Vox, Shin Hye Sung, Yoo Young, Lee Ji Soo, Lee Hyori, Kara, Hwang Bo, Big Bang, F.T. Island, SG Wannabe & Kim Jong Wook, SHINee, Super Junior Happy, U-Kiss

it will be a 2 hour special from 7-9pm.

f.t. island's first comeback stage and u-kiss's debut!

Guest swoftly101

2008.08.28 Performers List

2AM, Kim Gun Mo, Davichi, Dynamic Duo, Banana Girl, Bak Sang Woo, Baby Vox, Shin Hye Sung, Yoo Young, Lee Ji Soo, Lee Hyori, Kara, Hwang Bo, Big Bang, F.T. Island, SG Wannabe & Kim Jong Wook, SHINee, Super Junior Happy, U-Kiss

it will be a 2 hour special from 7-9pm.

f.t. island's first comeback stage and u-kiss's debut!

U-kiss?

Is that another band?

Another one? WOW!

Wow!! Thank goodness I checked this thread..

2-hr special?? Woohoo!!

And 3 groups I'm looking forward to watch! :D

FTI's 2nd album comeback, SHINee's 1st album comeback & U-KISS' debut!!

swoftly101, U-KISS is a new group consists of six members.. 2 of the members are ex-XING's Kevin & Kibum (SS501's Kim Hyungjoon's brother).. :)

Archived